He's Different | p.jm

By jungkookras

All my life I was used to getting the short end of the stick. My father was abusive, my mother had passed, an... More

intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49 - Answers
50 - The Finale
SEQUEL?? TYSM! ♡ FOLLOW FOR UPDATES !

17

5.4K 317 85
By jungkookras

His cheesy smile made me chuckle to myself as he winked at me from afar.

I sat down on the cozy brown sofa while watching Jimin collect our room keys at the front desk.

The hotel itself had smelled like pumpkin lattes and their were people chatting around the lobby.

My eyes however were focused on the women eyeing me down while murmuring to an older man.

I looked down and realized I was lying down with my legs spread out like a man.

I flashed her a fake smile and let out a small burp.

"Yah!"

My head turned in Jimin's direction, he lumbered towards me with two keys in his hand.

I stood up from the chair and glared back at the women who was rolling her eyes all the way back in her head.

I stopped glaring as Jimin waved his fingers in my face.

I glanced over at Jimin who was smiling brightly.

He reached for my hand and opened it, dropping the room key into my palm.

I looked up in his eyes and he chuckled softly.

"I got us two rooms so we wouldn't have to share."

I scoffed while placing it into my pocket.

I lightly punched him in the shoulder and made way to the elevators.

I quickly clicked the button wanting to escape Jimin but unfortunately he made it.

He stood next to me and being the tease he is, he shot me his eye smile.

"Sorry Jiyeon ah looks like you're stuck with me."

I slowly rose and got on my tiptoes.

I flicked Jimin's forehead as hard as I could.

Jimin groaned and I smirked, satisfied with my doing.

The elevator on the far end finally opened and I took the chance and dashed over towards it and headed inside.

I repeatedly hit the buttons and tried closing it.

It almost shut and a grin spread across my face.

My smile faded as Jimin entered rubbing his forehead.

The doors shut after him and I whined in the corner of the elevator.

"Ugh I was so close!!"

I muttered to myself.

I crossed my arms as the elevator slowly lead us up to the thirteenth floor.

Jimin was rubbing his forehead softly while shaking his head at me.

I stuck my tongue out at him, teasing him while he simply just flashed a smile.

Jimin scoffed and lumbered towards me.

My eyebrows furrowed as he took a step closer.

Our noses were practically touching.

I felt the heat of my cheeks grow a light shade of pink, what is he going to do?

My thoughts exploded with questions, Jimin smirked and placed his finger in front of my face.

I titled my head, confused on what he was doing.

Before I knew it he flicked my forehead.

"PARK JIMIN!!"

I roared and tried swinging a punch to his face but he dodged and raced around the elevator.

I chased him while yelling around in the small space.

I trapped Jimin in a corner and was going to send a flick to his forehead.

I stood in front of him but he slid down on the elevator.

"Let me just get my revenge!"

I screeched as Jimin crawled on the floor of the elevator.

I tried chasing him in the crowded space but missed repeatedly due to his feet swinging on the floor.

We looked like children running around in a crowded tight space.

I finally stopped running around, panting, exhausted of chasing him, instead I moved on to plan b.

"Well that's it Jimin you asked for it!"

I called fiercely, I felt like I was fighter in a movie.

He stood trying to open the elevators doors as if this was a horror movie.

"Sorry Jiyeon ah don't kill me!!"

He shrieked while banging the elevator doors.

I jumped onto his back and ruffled his hair.

He stumbled holding my thighs so I wouldn't fall.

"Take this!"

I ruffled his hair leaving it messy whiles he kept stumbling in the crowded space.

Bleep.

We both shot our heads up at the elevators door that were opened with an elderly couple staring at us, mouths wide open they could drop to the floor.

I removed my hands from Jimin's hair and gulped in embarrassment.

"It's not what it looks like."

Jimin squeaked his voice so high it sounded like a cat yelling.

"Yeah this isn't what--"

"Abort go go!"

The elderly women who was once holding arms with a man released and sprinted away from the elevator.

"Areum don't leave me with an elevator with these weirdos!!"

The man called out sprinting after her.

The elevator doors shut shortly after the man left.

My cheeks were flushing red and I could tell Jimin was too just by the twitching of his arms that held me up.

"Um..can you put me down?"

I squealed out, my voice cracked a little making it even more awkward.

Jimin didn't respond but simply bent down and removed his hands.

After he let me down I headed to the corner of the elevator and watched at the numbers counted up, we were two floors away from the thirteenth floor.

I sneaked a glance at Jimin who was twitching slightly and fiddling his fingers, his gaze on the floor.

Beep!

I snapped out my trance and looked up to see we had arrived at the thirteenth floor.

I scurried out as fast as I could and headed towards the room number where my room was located, room 453.

I raced down the corridors and spotted the room number in bold at the end of the corridor.

I dashed towards it and took the keys out of my pocket.

I jiggled the keys into the door but it wouldn't open.

Cmon hurry up Jiyeon!

I dangled it inside, squashing the key inside the keyhole.

"Jiyeon ah!"

I sighed defeated looking over at Jimin who dashed towards me.

I removed the key from the keyhole and moved aside for Jimin to open the door.

"Your keys."

He beamed.

He reached out his palm and I reluctantly dropped it into his hand.

I sighed swiftly moving to the side for him to unlock the door.

Within seconds the door flung open as he twisted the doorknob and opened it.

He let me enter first, in response I gave him a cheeky smile.

"Gomawo."

I smiled while Jimin just chuckled lightly.

He waved goodbye while winking as he shut the door behind.

I sighed watching the door for a couple seconds, how did it end up like this?

I made way to the bathroom in the corner and turned on the sink, I rinsed my face to clear my mind off everything.

I grabbed a towel and wiped my face clean.

I looked back in the mirror and glanced the mirror to find a girl with rummaged hair, eye bags so wide it could hold groceries, and outbursts of pimples everywhere, I looked like a mess.

AHHHHH!

I snapped out of my trance and exited the bathroom.

I heard a scream near outside my room window.

I scurried towards it and peeked out to see a fire about loads of rooms below mine.

I gasped seeing a woman gripped onto a man, the woman was off the ledge of the hotel.

Fire warped around the window and the man slowly burning while trying to pull the women up.

I took a deep breath and then put one foot off the window balcony.

My palms began to sweat and my face grew pale, I was scared.

I took another step and was finally sitting on the ledge of my window.

"Jiyeon ah!"

Someone called as I looked back to see Jimin rushing towards me, my hotel room door open.

Well here goes nothing, I have to save them.

I jumped, eyes squeezed shut.

----
A/N

If you're reading this all I ask is for you to click the little star and vote for this, that's all I ask thank you to everyone who votes without me asking, love you all -natalie💗.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 35.2K 51
At first he was completely against the idea of babysitting him, but little did he knew the longer you spend your time with him, the more he realised...
11.8K 473 23
In this sequel of The Last She-Wolf, the boys find out about Y/N's current state and reports back to Jungkook and the rest. Find out what happens to...
72.2K 5K 39
A couple of months ago, Kim Taehyung's family was murdered. The killer was never seen nor found. In fact, this just caused him to wreak even more hav...
153K 5.3K 21
Y/n & Jin have been dating for 6 years and everything is perfect. Well..almost. <Title was milk & cookies !> Ranked #9 in #kimseokjin