His - Hardcore Chapters (++18)

By BarbaraPy

This story was previously known as "Simply His" These are the original hardcore chapters without the "toned d... More

Chapter 16
Chapter 19
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 38

Chapter 18

45.3K 792 64
By BarbaraPy

"From Lust till Dawn"

*Meadow*

"So... what is next?" I asked intrigued by his sudden willingness to feed me with information. He had spent the afternoon telling me about werewolf society interaction, ranks, and priorities. He was proud telling me that above all they treasured their mates and their pups. If anyone offended either of them, there surely would be a fight to unconsciousness possibly or even death, unless the offending one apologizes first, and if he had true intentions, then everything would be forgiven. Werewolves do not dwell on brawls, they were forgivers.

"I think you had a nice introduction to the basics." He said smiling proudly while he laid his back on the couch. I gasp and pretend to feel shocked.

"Introduction to the basics? you mean... there is more to the basics than that?"

He chuckles and smirks. "Well, I think you will gather most of it when you get to my home. I don't want to overwhelm you until we are there." He said with a smile and I nod, walking back to him and taking a place at his side. He quickly pulls me over his lap and closes his eyes as he searches for that sweet spot on my neck, rubbing his nose and kissing it. I shiver and tilt my head slightly, giving him more access. 

"What if they don't like me?" I ask, and feel him tense and pull back enough to look at me.

"First of all, they will respect you, as they will smell me in you and know who you are. Second, with respect comes responsibility for you, to make them believe you deserve respect. I have no doubt you will be capable of this, Meadow... I've seen the way you react and talk to people, no matter who they are or what they do; you are a kind and just soul, you will fit right in." He said caressing the back of my head tenderly. I smiled and nodded, believing in his words.

"How are you feeling?" He changed subject taking me by surprise, I blushed and lowered my head.

"I told you I am ok." He lifted my chin up and his dark eyes haunted me.

"I truly am sorry." He whispered for what it felt like the 15th time. "I never meant for you to get hurt. I will be more careful and treat you better." He said and I sighed, shaking my head.

"Ok, do you want me to forgive you?" He looked at me nodding and silent. "Then stop... it was just a silly thing... yes, you were inside me, and yes, it hurt a bit when you stood up without warning, but it was only the shock what made me whimper, that and the fact that... well... I was really happy the way you were with me." I said blushing deeply, his smile, though, made my confession worth it. He nodded, and at last he dropped the subject, kissing me deeply.

A few hours later he was making dinner, and I giggled at his weird style and use of condiments. He smiled and kept saying. "You laugh now, but just wait to taste it... my ma taught me this and I know I am good at it." I grinned, content on watching this new face of his, he was like a child playing with mud, innocence and mischievousness displayed in combination while he mixed scents and herbs with spices. When he gave me a small taste with a wooden spoon I felt my taste buds explode with each new flavor. He was simply a marvelous cook.

"Your mother would be so proud." I finally said to him, as he beamed a childish proud smile.

That night I was drained, tired, yet restless. I wasn't sure why but I felt an uneasiness. He turned off the lights and laid next to me, putting his arm below my head and offering me his warmth as a cover. I sighed, unsure of how to get asleep. "What is wrong?" He whispered while brushing his lips on my earlobe and I bit my lower lip holding a moan.

"I am not sure... I know I am tired, I just... I don't know, I feel like there is something missing." I was confused and frustrated with my own body.

He pulled me tight to him, his free arm caressing mine as he spooned me, his lips brushing my neck and I shivered, feeling my body heating up at every inch his lips brushed and his fingers touched. "That won't make me sleep..." I managed to say before I felt a light nibble on my earlobe and I moaned, feeling him move by sliding his hand from my tummy going lower.

"If you can't sleep, I will just make you tired enough until you can." His husky voice promised from his vantage point behind me. I quivered as his hand reached my thighs and he gently put pressure in a place that was screaming for release. I tilted my head and his lips found mine; his tongue claiming me at the same time that his hand slipped inside my cotton pants and reached my aroused intimacy. His finger touched my hard clit and started to rub it in endless circles, always gentle, always soft. His tongue would imitate his fingers move and make me squirm and shut my legs close tight around his hand, but that didn't make him stop, he continued the perfect synch making me melt under his touch. I bit his lower lip and he groaned, I felt his finger rub me harder and I squirmed in a loud moan, it felt so delicious yet so incomplete, again. There was now an important thing missing that I needed and he was purposely denying it for who knows what motive.

"Oh please...!" I begged and he grinned.

"Please... what?" I struggled to find the words, I was not used to asking things of this nature and begging felt so uncomfortable. He felt my trepidation and pressed my hard bud slower, nibbling my earlobe and making me groan.

"Please... take me..." I said, in a mix of confusion, pain, lust, and pride as he started to rub me harder.

"At your command, my love." He breathed in my ear and I felt him lift my leg and thrust to my core with one single push. When he stripped and how were of no importance, I tensed and felt my world shatter in pieces as he sank deeply and remained there as I adjusted to him. "Mine..." he growled and I screamed in ecstasy, and then he started thrusting with deep slow strokes, reaching every inch of me.

I felt my body break invisible bonds that held me to something, I wasn't thinking straight, all I cared was our bodies connected, and something in me set loose, allowing me to grind and match his every move. He gripped my hip with one arm as the other kept below my head and it's hand lowered to reach my breasts, squeezing and kneading the nipples making me twist and shake. He thrust deeper and harder. I felt his teeth scratch my shoulder's skin and I combusted, unable to hold anymore. I cried out his name and he came inside me with hard and relentless thrusts; his seed filling me. He licked my neck and kissed my shoulder as I kept spasming and quivering, unable to breathe or think straight. His moves slowed and he gently caressed my sensitive skin, making me moan. He finally stopped and as I tilted my head to my shoulder, we kissed deeply and with passion. I felt my body float as his hand kept soothing me in a gentle caress, and finally, I drifted into sleep.

When I woke up I felt a sense of completion; my mind still caught between dreams and reality. I simply can't think of living without him anymore, not even bothering on 'what if's' or different possibilities. He squeezed his arm around my chest and I blush as I see and feel he had his hand on my breast and now was massaging it. I felt goosebumps and he brushed his lips on my neck, squeezing my perked nipple between his fingers making me gasp, and just as I thought it couldn't get better, he moved his hips and I felt him twitch inside me. He had remained there the entire night. I moaned and he growled lowly. "It's going to be hard to get up each morning like this... but I love it." he breathed in my ear.

"Caleb..." was all I could say then I closed my eyes as he kept rubbing me from within and my body responded with twisting motions and contortions; which encouraged him to thrust deeper as he grew in lust and size at the same time, my walls welcoming him.

I've never considered myself a passionate woman, lust never seemed to dominate my body much less my mind and actions, but ever since I've met Caleb every cell in my body wanted to merge with his. All the time.

I was happy he didn't insist on coming to the shower with me once we finally broke apart. I needed a moment to myself. I enjoyed each drop of water caress my skin and I closed my eyes, smelling his soap on me. I took my time in the shower and once I left I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out to the bedroom. Caleb was standing naked looking through the window quiet, his back a magnificent view of a greek statue.

"Do you feel ready to go on a trip? I am needed at my land." He said calmly, but I could sense a hint of tension on the back.

"I guess you made sure I had the time, with your new association." I said smiling as I walked to him and let my tiny frame press on his back and my arms caress his stomach and felt him relax immediately. "I know you have something happening and you have been avoiding approaching the subject this far. If we are going there, you need to trust me and talk."

I said trying to imitate his previous calm tone, he sighed and turned around to face me. "I will tell you everything on the way there, we will take a plane for over half the way, then ride the rest. We will have time then." He promised and something in the way he said that felt it would be a rough road to take.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 47.2K 46
"I set a alarm for a twelve o'clock so I could be the first one tell you happy birthday... happy birthday." I'm seventeen now. I turned the complete...
750K 32.8K 50
*BOOK NINE* (Can be read as standalone) "My Fate is a curse. I didn't ask to be a slave of an immortal. I didn't ask for his branding. And I didn't a...
8.9M 280K 38
This is NOT a story about incest so please don't get the wrong idea. Disclaimer: I made this book when I was like 12 so just beware lol "B...
209K 5K 54
⚠️Before you read!⚠️ I wrote this a long time ago, and I'm trying to rewrite it. But unfortunately, I'm experiencing a writer's block It will take a...