CURSED....to be together! (CO...

By HeartfeltFictions

Marriage is the most purest bond that binds two souls forever. But what if it's forced? Will the belief of th... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Change of Fate
Chapter 2: Let me go...
Manik's background
Chapter 3: It's a deal!
Chapter 4: How dare you!
Chapter 5: His secretary
Chapter 6: Giving her a chance
Chapter 7: Getting drawn towards her
Chapter 8: Deceived by fate
Chapter 9: Marriage binding us together
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 {Part 1}
Chapter 12 {Part 2}
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
About the story
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66: I was scared!
LAST: Our New Beginning...

Chapter 55

24.6K 1.8K 131
By HeartfeltFictions

This chapter is dedicated to all my PaNi Group friends, Super 16. Keep smiling and supporting me like this. Love you all <3

Nandani's POV

"Jiju....Please tell akka to come and take me from here. The doctors told me that I can't be here anymore. Please do something." Rishab called Manik and said as I instructed. "Please come now." He said and ended the call. "Akka, what all are you making me do?" He complained me.

"Thank you Rishab...your jiju was there for you right? So now it's your turn to be with him, he needs someone." I said as I sat by him.

"But you are there for him right!" He said not knowing anything.

"I am always there with him, but somethings have gotten a little messed up. So now I can't tell him that I am with him. Rishab, do anything that will cheer him up and don't, even by mistake tell him that I am behind all this." I explain to Rishab.

"Don't worry Akka, I will try my best. And I like him, he has done so much for me. Tolerating you is the biggest..." He said teasing me and we both ended up laughing.

In the next few minutes, I hear the monster walking towards the room so I hid myself. "Rishab.." He said as he stormed into his room. "Rishab...are you okay? They haven't harmed you have they?" He asked by cupping his face with his palms. He was so stressed out, it made me feel even more guilty.

"No jiju...relax. I am fine, they haven't done anything to me." Rishab said trying to cool him down.

"Let me call your sister." He said and dialled my number. My phone was on silent and I didn't pick up as I was just hiding behind the cupboard in the room. "Your sister I tell you..." He said while trying again. "She is not picking up...well let me drop you home....I mean, you come with me to my penthouse. Then I will go get Nandani from the office." He said. "Virat, I want you to file a harassment case against this ashram and make sure their license gets cancelled for doing this to my family." Manik turned to Virat and said who was just waiting outside the room.

"Yes sir." He said and waited for Manik to go with Rishab.

As soon as Manik let the ashram, I ran behind Virat to stop him. "Virat, wait!" I said and he looked at me in a shock. "Virat...please don't do anything that Manik has said now." I said.

"But ma'am, sir will not like it." He said being a loyal employee.

"Don't worry...trust me, I won't do anything wrong for Manik. Please." I pleaded and he understood.

"I know ma'am, fine I will follow your orders." He said.

I quickly left for the office before my monster reaches. The flashbacks of Manik's reaction towards Rishab flashed in front of me. I don't know what I did to get such an amazing person in my life. Manik deserves all the happiness and I will do all it takes to fight for it.

Manik's POV

I dropped Rishab to my penthouse and went to the office to get Nandani. It felt bad that I had kept Rishab away from Nandani, but maybe she would comeback to me because of this reason. Maybe not my love but the love for her brother would get her to the penthouse.

As I entered the office I saw her busy with some papers but she was panting as if she had ran a marathon. "You okay?" I asked. But she just nodded as an answer. It was not convincing but a bigger issue had to be dealt with first. I was scared to break the news to her, how would she react? "Your brother....he is at the penthouse with me. The ashram guys have asked him to leave...forever." I hesitated but completed my sentence.

"What..!!" She screamed. Her behaviour felt weird.

"Yeah..I called you but you weren't picking your calls so I came to pick you." I said being a bit arrogant.

"Hmm..." She just hmmm. Really!! And here I was panicking on how she would take it in and she is so calm. When will I ever understand her.

"Get your stuff, Rishab needs you." I said. I need you to, only if you could understand that.

"You go ahead, I will come behind you in few minutes." She said surprising me.

"Oh wow..! So now you don't even want to walk with me."I said looking away hurtfully. I taunted her, feeling rejected by her words.

"I didn't say that..." It felt a little better to hear her say that. "Nobody knows about us in the office, if it breaks out suddenly then they might end up thinking otherwise. I don't want them to speak bad about our pure relation." She said.

I knew she was right somewhere but my insecurities were raising bit by bit. The fear of losing the last person attached in my life was building up from the past few days now. And all that reflected in my tone was anger. "Everyone matters to you, except me! Do whatever you want to do, I am waiting in the parking." I said harshly and left. She was calling out for me but I kept walking. The anger is once again eating me up from inside and I can't do anything.

Nandani's POV

Whatever I say he takes it negatively. We already had so many problems on our plate and I didn't want to create one more so I said that to him. But it seemed he doesn't want to understand my point of view in any case anymore. I know that he wouldn't spare anyone who spoke against me and just to avoid this I did that. Congratulations Nandani, you successfully managed to push him away from you once again.

The ride to the penthouse was a silent one, neither of us made any effort to clear the mess between us. Maybe because it was pilling up to much.

"Rishab is in this room." He showed me his room and waited outside. I opened the door hoping that he would come sit with us but perhaps he was waiting for an invitation. My monster was a monster so I signalled to Rishab and begged to invite him in. Obviously Manik couldn't see me.

"Jiju...why don't you come join us." Rishab said.I went and sat on one side of the bed while Manik sat on the other side. He was so desperate to be with us, then why was he acting all angry. Monster! "Jiju, how do you tolerate akka...she is so annoying." I was surprised by his statement and hit him lightly on his shoulder.

"Rishab you are lucky, at least she gives you a little attention. Some people are not even worth that much." He sarcastically replied back, looking deep into my eyes. I looked away as his intensity was scaring me.

"I will go make something to eat." I said and walked away from them. With the help of Manda tai, I quickly finished cooking and took food straight into the room. As I entered, I saw them both playing Fifa on the PSP.

"My second goal.....yayyy!" Rishab screamed in happiness.

"Don't be happy yet...there is still 20mins left." Manik said cheerfully.

I had become completely invisible to the both of them. They enjoyed each other company and of course, the Fifa game on the TV. At least Manik will be occupied now and I can keep trying to convince mom and Mukti. Although I know that Mukti is softening. "Guys please have your food." I screamed for the 10th time but none of them even looked at me for once.

"Akka, I am very hungry. Please can you feed me." Rishab called out. I chuckled as I remember the olden days when I used to feed him. I made a plate and sat between Rishab and Manik as that was the only space on the bed. I made a small bit of roti and paneer and feed him. I made a second bit and thought of feeding my monster too. He looked at me for a while but then ate like a good boy. This continued till the game ended and Rishab ended up wining. My Monster was a little distracted. I took the plates down and came up to bid them good byes.

"I will see you tomorrow Rishab." I said and Manik looked at me in a shock. "I am going." I said looking at him and went out. As I tried walking to the exit the house, I felt a sudden pull and I ended up on his chest.

"What is all this? Your brother needs you, still you are going?" His anger spoke.

"I will come tomorrow. And besides he doesn't need me all the time." I said calmly. But Manik pulled me closer and his grip on my wrist tighten. It was painful but I didn't want to complain.

"I thought not for me, at least for the sake of your brother you would stay back but I was so wrong. You really are not interested in either of us. You just want the wealth and then disappear leaving as all alone. That is your real plan. Tell me...how much do you want. I will give you the amount you want but at least stop with this drama!" He hatefully said each and every word. During the whole day he was passing such comment and I ignored. But not anymore. I made use of my free hand and slapped him.

"Are you done with your nonsense? Because I don't want to talk to you right now. When your anger cools down and you feel ashamed about your words, then come talk to me." I said putting a brave face on and walked out. As soon as I got out of the house, tears made it's way. I know he didn't mean a word but it still hurts. Every action of his affect me, no matter what. But now this has to end. I need to find a way now.

How was the update? What were the plus points and what were the lows of the update. Do drop in your comments. And I am sorry for the delay once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 8.8K 20
Love either brightens your life or either ends up spreading darkness in your life. Manik, a playboy, spoilt, irresponsible and an arrogant man gets m...
135K 11.6K 87
It is said that first impression is the last impression. But this story changed the meaning of this quote. The first meeting of Nandini and Manik wa...
460K 30.1K 61
A father who immensely loves his Champ but can't show that. A son who loves his father but thinks that his family hates him. Family who hates him or...
473K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...