Falling For Mister Nobody [CO...

By Books_and_nerds

Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is... More

FFMN ❤︎
DISCLAIMER
Ohmigod! Finallyyy❤️
Chapter One- End of Summer
Chapter Two- The video
Chapter Three- You're Michelle Reynold
Chapter Four- He's a real gangster
Chapter Five- I hate movies
Chapter Six- I know karate. Kung-fu thing-y
Chapter Seven- What do you want?
Chapter Eight- The Tragic death of Iphone 6s
Chapter Nine- Punishment Slip
Chapter Ten- Kill him
Chapter Eleven- I am here to propose a deal of your interest.
Chapter Twelfth- The Brook
Chapter Thirteen- The Fight
Chapter Fourteen- I-- No, everyone saw Nobody shirtless
Chapter Fifteen- What's your favourite colour?
Chapter Sixteen- Evan
Chapter Seventeen- I know you
Chapter Eighteen- I don't bite
Chapter Nineteen- Poor Evan
Chapter Twenty- Mr. Black Richmond
Chapter Twenty One- Heart-attack
Wattys❤️
Not an UPDATE!
Chapter Twenty-Two- Mr and Mrs Reynold
Chapter Twenty-Three-I don't hate you
Chapter Twenty-Four- I never saw that coming!
Chapter Twenty-Five- You're not going anywhere Martin Woodie
Chapter Twenty-Seven- Stupid Building, Stupid street!
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Nutella
Chapter Twenty Nine- Watch me
Chapter Thirty- I love burgers
Chapter Thirty One- Oops I'm still tipsy
Chapter Thirty two- I thought you would catch me like he did
Chapter Thirty Three- Lost times
Chapter Thirty Four- Rumor
Chapter Thirty Five- This hilarious meeting
Chapter Thirty Six- Ice cream
Chapter Thirty Seven- I couldn't believe this guy!!!
Chapter Thirty Eight- It's nothing. It doesn't matter
Chapter Thirty Nine- Girlfriend
Chapter Forty- Stitches
Chapter Forty One- Hug day
Chapter Forty Two- It's not a goodbye
Chapter Forty Three- Share the same oxygen as her
Chapter Forty Four- Use him
Chapter Forty Five- The Farewell
Chapter Forty Six- Jacket
Chapter Forty Seven- SURE JERK!
Chapter Forty Eight- The winter formals
Chapter Forty Nine- Come to the dance
Chapter Fifty- Lucky me
Chapter Fifty One- I love you Mister Nobody
Epilogue- It's not an End

Chapter Twenty-Six- And it happened!

1.2K 80 5
By Books_and_nerds

Chapter Twenty-Six: And it happened!

When I thought this day couldn't get any worse than it already was, I saw two awfully familiar people standing in the half empty parking lot- obviously waiting for me.

I sighed. Not now. 'Definitely not the good time, mom and dad.' I thought.

The urge to ignore and run back inside the school was very strong but, not strong enough. Having no choice, because they had too spotted me, I walked over to them with really slow steps and my dad noticed it. But, magically he didn't make a comment on it.

Dad was his usual self all dressed in his perfect Armani gray suit, his hair gelled back, his face was deadpan while Mom looked a bit off than she usually looked. She was wearing less than usual makeup- just a little lipstick. Her hair were left loose- something she never let it happen. Her long black coat hid her outfit but, I could see her black stockings and black medium heels.

Mom weakly smiled at me, once I was close enough. Dad didn't smile- not like I was expecting one.

I stayed poker faced, trying to play cool. Getting emotional again wasn't such a good idea for me.

"How are you dear?" Mom grabbed me in a hug. Quickly, I pulled away and step back, looking anywhere but at her. I knew I'd hurt her but, what they both did to me was not... Forgivable. I mean who does that to their own child. Unless... I'm not.

OHMYGOD! What if I'm adopted?

I shook my head and took a deep breath.

"I get that you're mad at us and you have all the reason to be but, please just hear us out Mich." Mom said using the name she used when I was a little kid and mom used to at least try to be around.

Dad's harsh voice pipped in, "The car's waiting for us at the front gate. We want you to come with us." he wasn't asking. I wasn't in the mood to take orders. Definitely not.

I snorted. Just couldn't hold it back.

He glared back at me with wide eyes as if I'd just put a disgrace on his perfect reputation.

I lowered my gaze, playing with the small rock beside my foot. "Well, you guys want tour of my school- considering it's your first visit here." I couldn't keep the sarcasm off my tone.

Dad rolled his eyes and placed his hands in his pant's pocket. I did the same. Mom sighed, tears rushing down her cheeks.

I didn't want to hurt her. But, she did hurt me.

"I can't come with you." I spoke, softly towards mum. I added, "Kim kinda needs me right now." I couldn't tell them the real reason or dad would've definitely banner Kim from my life to save his reputation. Being pregnant at seventeen in high school wasn't considered such a graceful thing for him or I guess any parent in this town.

I took a step back when mom looked up in my eyes, and smiled. "But, will you come back home?"

I looked around. Some students eavesdropping on our convo. Perfect! Just what I wanted. Only in matter of hours the entire school will have an episode of Reynold family drama.

I looked back at mum and shook my head. "Can't. I need some more time. I will, when I will be ready" I told, sternly, having no cue about when that WHEN will be.

Dad shifted and grabbed mum's hand. "Take care, hon. We love you." She mumbled, before dad took her away without a word at me. I couldn't remember how he was like when I was little... just maybe, maybe he was like a normal dad to me.

I just stood there, watching them leave with my heavy heart. Tears ran down my cheeks but, I hastily composed myself ad wiped them off.

"They couldn't happen be your parents." Justin asked stepping behind me, making me suddenly jump a little.

Sighing, I turned towards him. "Yeah. I know. Miracle."

He chuckled, grabbing my hand in his and sternly nodded at me. "It's going to be fine."

I nodded, not trusting his words.

"I don't want to talk about it. Can we just go now? I want to see Kim. She's still at your place with Soph?"

He nodded, smiling at me. "Yes. And Yes. Now, c'mon." We walked towards his car.

***

"Thank you so much guys for coming so fast... I will see'ya tomorrow. Take care of her. Love y'all." Sophie hugged me and then Justin, as she quickly said her goodbye and left.

I walked into the room where Kim was.

Even standing outside of the room, I could clearly hear her softly weeping. It was heart-breaking, trust me.

The girl who's always sarcastic, badass, smiling, and making me laugh was sitting in the corner of her room with her head buried in her knees crying, relentlessly.

"Hey..." I sat down on the floor with her and draped my arm around her hunched shoulders.

"He's never coming back... never..." She said, crying even more. If that's possible.

Her hair were mess, her eyes and nose red as tomato while she had tears all over her face.

I pressed myself with her and touched my head with hers.

"He just need some time to process it all, Kim. He will definitely come around. It's a huge thing for him too. You both need each other. Trust me, he will come back. Please, stop crying, I can't see you like this anymore."

And for the first time she looked me in the eyes and hugged me tightly. Her soft brown eyes were bloodshot and puffy.

"Can't...breathe..." I squealed trying to catch some air.

I heard her giggle before she pulled away.

"You know I am a little feverish and the floor's quite cold." I stated, smiling sheepishly. I realized my body was extra warm when Justin held my hand. But, I convinced him that it was nothing.

I saw her smile and she nodded.

We sat on the bed, almost laid down, facing the ceiling when a soft knock on the door jolted us.

We lifted our head up enough to see Justin's smiling face.

"Martin's here." He said, causing both of us to jump- Kim did a little slower than me.

I hugged her- a quick one, "I told you. He will come around."

"Yeah. I told you too." Justin butted in and hugged both of us. We laughed.

"Let's go before he change his mind." I joked and Kim's eyes widened.

I shrugged, chuckling, "Just Kidding."

My loud heartbeat covered my ears as I couldn't hear anymore. Thank god that ass was hear. I was going to kick him so hard. . . after they'll patch up.

"Oh my god! I am not even wearing anything." She, abruptly, snapped gyrating around us.

Justin and I exchanged looks and chuckled at her sudden outburst. I am so glad I got my friend back... she's definitely a piece of art.

"You look perfect. Just come here." I settled her hair and she was ready to face him.

"I am nervous." She said before taking a step out of the room.

"You don't need to..."

Her beautiful smile crawled up to her plumped lips, as she strolled downstairs at him. Martin looked messier than her. His hair were sticking out from every possible way and he was still in his football jersey from the morning. Where the hell he'd been?

His eyes never left Kim's until she was close to him.

"Martin I am—"

And it happened!

He bent down, cupped her cheeks and kissed her.

My stomach flipped.

I was so happy for them. Tears prickled at the back of my eyes.

I could hear her screaming with happiness in my mind. We had telepathy system installed, I guess.

"Ehmm..." Justin cleared his throat and I elbowed him in the ribs for spoiling such a romantic moment. He winced and I rolled my eyes.

"What? I am just jealous that I don't have anyone to kiss right now." He shrugged and I smacked his shoulder playfully.

"Stop hiting me, you violent creature."

My mouth agape.

I hit him again. His eyes went wide and he hit me this time.

"And, I thought we were childish." Kim spoke, causing all of us to laugh.

Laughing, we made our towards Justin's room and took our comfy seats. The two love birds sat side by side- staring in each other's eyes. Ugh! I'm jealous too!

"I want details." I yelled, pointing my finger at Martin.

"Absolutely." He smirked, scooting Kim closer to him and kissed her on the cheek before telling us what happened when he left school in his bizarre condition.

***

"WHAT?!!!" I shrieked and almost fell down from the couch when I heard Martin's story. I placed back the pizza slice in the box, not wanting to spill it on the expensive rug.

Justin and Kim looked as flabbergasted as I was yet they managed to stay put where they were.

"Yes. Evan helped me understand what I truly wanted. I can say he's really nice guy but, I don't understand why he pretends to be an ass most of the time." Martin shrugged, finally making me fall down on the floor. He laughed and took another bite from his slice.

"Ow," I winced, rubbing my elbow and squinted my eyes at Justin who was on the verge was bursting in hysteric laughter.

Chuckling, Kim helped me up again and eyed me weirdly for my fall down reaction. Well, can't blame this poor girl, who didn't know anything that happened in my life after the fight.

"He's still an asshole for me." Justin announced holding the soda can in the air, finding amusement in that situation.

"Suit yourself. You asked me what happened, I told you." Martin mumbled and turned his eyes back to Kim, who was already drooling over him.

Couples!

Martin told us how he was wandering at the Brook where he saw Evan, devastated, throwing pebbles in the water-- like the way he was doing during the Brook night and drunken me joined him for it.

Nobody offered him some beer and they both just got along, just like that. After couple of beers, Martin told Nobody about his current situation- not referring as a problem- while Evan in return shared just a little, saying, 'I just don't want complications when my life's at an edge. She needs to understand.'

My heart sank deep down.

What did he meant by that?

Was he talking about me?

Is something wrong with him? Is he alright?

"Ehmmm, okay." I got out of my daze, blinked away the tear remembering what happened in the morning. Maybe, I have to take a step. I have to. I needed to tell him how I felt about him. He'd have to let me in.

Martin smiled Kim's way, "I'll always be with you, whatsoever. I love you Kimmy Richards." Kim's eyes widened at the confession as if she didn't expect to hear it so soon.

But, anyway, weeping, she pulled him in a hug and whispered, "Oh, martin....I love you so fucking much."

Justin and I laughed and they rolled down on the floor never leaving each other's lips.

Awkward.

My stomach flipped and I stood up.

"Justin you mind?" I asked gesturing to his car keys.

"But, where are you going? It's late!" He stood up and made his way towards me.

"I have things to say- do even... please?" I squinted my eyes and hugged him- hoping he will agree and spare me the dad talk.

"Fine... go... but... please take care and—"

"Aw, you're the best. Byeeeee!" I sang already half way towards the door.

I added, "Bye lovebirds"

Almost as I shut the door, I heard Kim say, "Make sure to give him my gratitude!"

I smiled and nodded to myself. Am I really going to do this?

"END OF THE CHAPTER"

Hey! I hope you're having a good time. Let me know what you guys think about Martin and Kim. And will Michelle go through her plan?

Don't be a silent reader.

Vote/ Comment/ Share/ Follow❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 80.3K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
2.5M 84.3K 36
Tutoring the Bad Boy. ~~ He smirked. "Whoops! Look who has read 50 Shades of Grey. Trust me getting kinky is almost every guys dream. I knew you had...
83.2K 1.6K 74
I walk out my dorm building to the cafe. Just as I'm about to open the door I hear a person call out my name. I turn around to see the person joggin...
381K 7.4K 49
all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to want her He don't want to love her. But...