Runner

De Scarlett_Hearts

Following the outbreak of a mutation, a percentage of the human race have advanced to be able to wield the na... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve - Part Two
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Author's Note

10.5K 197 34
De Scarlett_Hearts

                  "This is the way the world ends

                                  Not with a bang but a whimper."

- T.S. Eliot

|| This is a story that has been clouding my head since I was seventeen (I'm now twenty *gasp*). It's a dystopian, post-apocalyptic, action-packed, young adult/new adult concoction. 

There's a little romance, a lot of swearing, violence, and bad attitude.... and a tonne of heart. I wanted to write a story that was everything I wanted to read - the suspense, the sarcasm, and the personalities. 

This isn’t perfect -- but it's a start at writing something I'm proud of. I'm just enjoying the journey, and I hope you can too. 

(Expect typo's as I'm only human and semi-dyslexic) 

Be nice, or I probably will cry. ||

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

744 86 46
Ten years after the battle at Single Oak, the four groups of Oregon are still reeling from its after effects. Territory lines were drawn and stories...
Just Teens.... De smsabedin

Ficção Adolescente

747 105 12
Into a World with Young teenagers and no adults to guide them... How will they live???How Will they face the new threats...?Will they have a team bo...
3.1K 372 51
Two girls fighting for survival, in a destroyed world. A world where people eat each other and are beyond recognition. Can they trust each other? wil...
270 34 29
The planet was saved by a scientist who created a cure for Covid-19. All of a sudden, a new virus appears, turning everyone that has a healthy life i...