RWBY - Her Savior (discontinu...

By xPikaPowerx

****This version is DISCONTINUED, a REWRITE is in progress! Please read the latest update chapter for more in... More

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - An Encounter
Chapter 3 - A Chat
Chapter 4 - The New Girl
Chapter 5 - A Worried Yang & Teacher
Chapter 6 - The Reveal
Chapter 7 - The Scent
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9 - Acceptance
Chapter 10 - Yangs Secret
Chapter 11 - Accepting The Affection
Chapter 12 - The Warning
Chapter 13 - Heat
Chapter 14 - Let Me See It
Chapter 15 - A Hint of Jealousy
Chapter 16 - Broken
Chapter 17 - Player Yang
Chapter 18 - Mixed Feelings
Chapter 19 - Farewell
Chapter 20 - Feelings
Chapter 21 - Blacked Out
Chapter 22 - Old "Friends"
Chapter 23 - Exciting Reunion
Chapter 25 - Start of Something New
Chapter 26 - Homecoming?
Chapter 27 - Vests & Dresses
Chapter 28 - The Dance
NOT A CHAPTER BUT PLEASE READ ANYWAY
Chapter 29 - After Party Fun
Chapter 30 - Let's Calm Down
Chapter 31 - Memories?
Chapter 32 - We... What?
Chapter 33 - A... Real Home?
Chapter 34 - The Awakening?
Chapter 35 - Sudden Urges
Chapter 36 - Dragon
Chapter 37 - Yin
Chapter 38 - Candles
Chapter 39 - In Pig
Chapter 40 - News
Chapter 41 - Black Ribbon
Chapter 42 - Our Story
I'm Sorry ...
Quick Update (1)
Chapter 43 - The Little One
Very IMPORTANT Update.
Another very IMPORTANT update (an exciting one for certain fans)

Chapter 24 - Explanations

3.7K 100 42
By xPikaPowerx

Happy Friday! 

---------------------

"BULLSHIT!"

Cynthia just stared at Yang who was very angry, her eyes crimson.

"You expect me to believe your bullshit story and apology? Get the fuck out of here!"

"You can believe me or not but you can even ask your sister. She asked me to come here because of how you been acting lately and I also wanted to apologize for how I was in the past. Believing me is up to you though I can't really blame you... " she looked down in guilt.

Yang snorted.

"You don't have the right to feel any sort of concern for me... "

"Yang- "

"NO! I spilled my feelings out to you! And what did you do? YOU FUCKING HURT ME!" she balled up her hands, tightening them.

"How can you expect me to believe this shit?... "

"I get it... But... Ruby asked me to try to talk some sense into you... We have been keeping in touch a year after I left. I didn't contact her she contacted me which was a surprise... But since then we have been talking... She has told me about your situation with Blake and I want to help! This was all Ruby's idea believe it or not. She actually wanted me to show up acting like that. I don't know why but I guess she will tell us later..."

Yang loosened her fists.

"Why now?... Why..." A tear fell.

They both stood silent and Blake just watched. Using the bed sheets to cover herself while Yang and Cynthia were already dressed. Though, Blake was partially naked only wearing her underwear and bra.

"I never got to tell you why I did what I did that day... I regretted it ever since..." she looked at Yang then turned around.

"Believe it or not Yang... I loved you too... And the things I said to you that day hurt like hell... But I was trying to protect you... Because you know that my family and I are just like Weiss's family... " she wiped a tear that fell.

"When my father found out about you he threatened to cut all connections that we had and to make your life miserable... I made the choice of moving to a different place because I didn't want that to happen... I knew that if I told you the truth and not have done what I did you would have done everything in your power to make it happen... That's why I acted and said those things to you..." she turned around looking at Yang as tears were streaming down her face.

Yang's eyes were wide with shock by the new information she was hearing.

"But I guess my actions hurt you enough to be nick named 'Player Yang' huh? I'm sorry... " she looked down.

"I will not let my Daughter, Heiress to the next Weapons Industry be the shameful and laughing stock of being known to be with a foul like creature! Reputation is key in this family! I forbid you to be with that thing or else I will do everything in my power to make that things life hell!" she said is a mocking tone to impersonate her father.

She held out her hand to Yang and Yang took a couple steps back as she realized something.

Cynthia was wearing a wedding ring...

"You're... "

"Yup! Shortly after I left my dad arranged a wedding with some big companies son. I didn't really have a choice... I basically cheated on him today but I don't care... I don't love him..." she got closer to Yang.

"Listen I came to tell you that just because of what I did doesn't mean you have to be scared or hesitant to tell your feelings to someone else. Blake is in love with you and she basically proved that not too long ago" she winked at Blake.

Blake blushed and hid her face.

"And I know that you love her too, Yang"

Yang looked away as if she was ashamed.

"I know that you're scared but you need to let the past go... You need to let me go..."

Blake's ears twitched as she listened.

Did these two have a thing back then?

Her thought was broken as the door opened.

"No you can't go in there!" yelled Weiss.

"Why no-" Sun paused.

Just hearing his voice made her blood boil.

"Oh for fuck sakes what do you want?!" she turned and yelled at him.

Sun's shock/confusion quickly turn to anger.

"Whoa, whoa! What the fuck is your problem?!"

Yang growled.

"You! You're my problem! I fucking hate you!"

"What the hell did I ever do to you?! I never even like talk to you!"

"Yang-"

"Stay out of this Ice Queen!" she barked at her.

"What's going on?" asked Cynthia.

"Long story..." Weiss replied.

"I hate you! I fucking hate you! You fucking idiot! You were taking her away from me! You knew I wanted her! You took her!" Yang lunged forward but was stopped by Qrow.

But that didn't stop Yang from trying to throw punches. Punches at the air at least...

Sun took a couple steps back, very confused, and frustrated.

What the hell is this girl talking about? Took what from her?

"Wait..."

Is she talking about Blake?!

Yang's swinging slowed to a stop. She began to slowly slump to the floor, Qrow following her and still holding her. Her face was hidden but you could hear the sniffles she was making.

''I love her... I want her... But you... You stole her heart and claimed it... You didn't even do anything either! You just said hi and that was it! I had to work for her trust! It's not fair!" Yang lifted her head up, her eyes glowing blood red, tears streaming down her face, her hair flaring up as well, and the look of absolute crazy in her eyes as well.

Qrow's eyes widened at this.

Oh shit! If this keeps up... !

~SLAP~

Everyone stared in shock.

Yang, who was looking to the side now, reached up to feel her cheek which was now red from the blow. She looked forward to see Blake standing in front of her.

Yang was shocked.

Blake had an angry look on her own.

"You don't get to say that!" she snapped.

"You don't have the right to feel that way! You're the one who left! You left Ruby and I! You were the one that was ignoring me! Sun was just there for me when you weren't! You don't have the right! You're just like all the other humans! You tried to gain my trust and just left to protect yourself when you didn't even consider my feelings or Ruby's!" Blake stumbled forward and reached out to push Yang.

Yang caught her arms.

"You did this! You fuc- "

Blake was interrupted as Yang pressed her lips against hers hard and firm.

Blake's eyes widened and fought Yang trying to push her off.

But Yang refused...

Yang deepened the kiss as she pulled Blake close to her, moving her hands to her hair.

Blake's mind went blank and stopped fighting Yang and was now falling into the kiss. She closed her eyes as she began to savor the taste of the blonde.

Their kiss was heated, angry, uncontrolled, and their lips clashed together rapidly.

But it felt right.

God did it feel all so right.

Yang never felt this way with any other girl, including Cynthia.

Blake never felt this way when she was with Sun.

They both didn't want this to stop.

But Blake began to resist, knowing that this couldn't last forever even if they wanted it to.

Sun was dumbfounded by what he witnessed. He didn't have a clue about the feelings they both had for each other and it was clear that those feelings were intense and pure. He was ashamed that he didn't see that when he met them.

But shouldn't he have known? After all the only person Blake was around that day was Yang and Yang only. Hiding behind Yang as the others would try to get in her view.

He was a fool not to see it.

No wonder Blake was scared and hesitant to have sex whenever they tried.

It was because he wasn't her mate.

Yang was.

And they didn't even know it themselves until now.

He smiled softly.

"I'm sorry... I should've know. After all, thinking about it now it did seem obvious that you two had a very close bond when we met. That was my mistake" he bowed before them.

Yang just stared at him with a bit of confusion and shock. Her anger no longer present.

"I should apologize too" Blake said.

"In a way I led you on... and confused my feelings that I had for Yang for you... I think it was because you were a Faunus and it was just on instincts along with my hatred I have for humans"

"Don't worry about it. Well, I should get going... I'm suppose to meet Neptune at the arcade. See you I guess?"

Everyone nodded.

As Sun took his leave everyone took as deep breath.

"So, Yang. What are you gonna do now?" asked Cynthia.

Yang just looked at the ground and then at the others.

"I... I... "

She turned to Blake.

She looked away with a bit of hesitation but looked at her again.

"Blake... I love you. Will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?..." 

--------------------

Cliffhanger again? Mwahahahahaha! I guess you'll just have to wait ti'll next Friday to read what Blake's reaction/answer is! 

However, I feel like this chapter was rushed and didn't turn out quite as good as how I wanted it to be. Maybe you guys disagree but it's just how I feel. 

Anyway! I hope you guys have a geat weekened! 

Reviews/Comments are very appreciated :) 

Estimated Release Date For Chapter 25: October 7th. 

~ Pika 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 85 17
A/N: so this is my take putting my own spin on making a RWBY x male reader They say life's all about a few moments, and in those few moments actions...
68.6K 1.1K 14
I hope you read the other Volumes First~ "This is the beginning of the end" And I hope those words are far from what they mean... Now we are back to...
35.9K 567 23
You are Adam Taurus' twin brother. You and your brother Adam both grew up in an abusive household which eventually led you and your brother to join t...
674 13 19
Disclaimer: I don't own Rwby, they belong to RoosterTeeth, nor do I own the rwby images Team LADR I own. I couldn't think of how to draw the final t...