What the Heart Wants [Noctis...

By albeestar

Bound by the royal blood that runs through his veins, Prince Noctis Lucis Caelum is expected to take responsi... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII

ANNOUNCEMENT

2.7K 31 19
By albeestar

Not an update sorry, I know, disappointing. But I got some exciting news to announce!

I MADE A FFXV TUMBLR

http://fabulanova-ffxv.tumblr.com/

This blog is gonna be a place where I'll be doing headcanons, imagines, one-shots, asks, rants, pretty much anything and everything FFXV, oh and I take requests too!

I've always wanted to make one, but I was very unsure about it due to hesitance. But after the ever so kind advice and inspiration from AyameUchiha18 I gave in and finally pushed myself to make one!

THANKS A LOT GIRL <3

For now it's just an empty blog with like, two reblogs but I am currently working on a one-shot *cough* LuNyx *cough* and it'll be posted up really soon!

It'll mean so much to me if you guys can go check it out. Show the blog some love as much as you guys show me on here!

Follow me if you like, or even leave a request and a few questions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.8K 1.3K 35
Y/N L/N was of ordinary noble birth, his family serving the Lucian royal family for years. Having grown up with Lucian prince, Noctis, to serve him...
48.8K 1.2K 65
King Regis appointed four of Prince Noctis's closest friends to guide and protect him on his journey to Altissia to be wed to Lady Lunafreya: Ignis S...
284K 6.5K 32
Thoughts lingered on the one true King of Kings, Prince Noctis. Endowed with the special task of protecting the Majesty's son, the conflicts between...
Listen By 幸せ

Fanfiction

140K 5K 55
You haven't been one to open up to people well no matter who they are, not since you lost your family to Niflheim invading your home. How your shy an...