The Predator

Od Darkest_Rose

The wrong place and the wrong time, that's what happened to me. One moment is all it took to change my life... Více

The Predator
What am I ?
Curse
First taste
Whispering
Confidence
New born
Goodbye to the old me
Unusual
Powers and Beloved?
The predator has taken over
Using my gift
Her beloved
No love, no guilt, no remorse and no fear!
Hunting
Preparing to leave
Tested
Royals and Beloved
Training with Marcus
Damien
You mean nothing to me
What he does to me
Talking to the king
Bringing out her Seducer
Finding a mate
The royals pet
James and Damien
Time to chose love or darkness
Protector
Stronger
It was over before it started
Ruby
Death wish
Protecting Ruby
The End

Completing the change

99.9K 3.3K 206
Od Darkest_Rose

Chapter 14

I looked for a shopping center and spotted a sign for one. I got into my car and drove closer to the shops. I plan on doing a big shop, I need some main essentials, bed clothes, pillows, towels, all of that stuff before I move in. It took a couple of hours, but I got everything I will need. I dragged everything back to my car and filled my boot. Now just to get to the house.I looked through the information I got on the house and searched for directions til I found them. I started the car and pulled out driving towards the bottom of the town before I turned left. I drove down a quite road with only a few houses. This is perfect, exactly what I wanted. After a couple more minutes, I spotted the house, it is even nicer than in the picture. Its a one story house with big bay windows and granite stone work on the front. It is huge, just the right size for me. It has a lovely garden surrounding it, with beautiful flowers and trees. I pulled into the drive way and turned off my car. I got the keys for the house out of my bag and got out. I walked towards the beautiful solid oak door and put the key in. The inside is full of natural light and the walls are painted with soft tone colours making it look larger that what it is. The kitchen is open planned, there is a few steps leading down to a lounge. It has a massive white three seater couch that looks like you could get lost in it. There is a open fire with granite stone surrounding it and a large tv bolted to. The kitchen is big with a breakfast counter and a six seater table and chairs. I walked down the hallway off from the kitchen and saw three door. The first is the main bathroom with a large shower and a bath you can just sink into. It has two sinks and a large mirror in front of them, at the side of the sinks is a full length mirror. It is painted with a dark purple giving it a warm feeling. I walked out and into the next room, it has a beautiful four poster bed, fitted wardrobes and a smaller bathroom. The walls are all cream except one that is a wine colour. It has a large tv on the wall like the one in the lounge. This is definitely the room I will be sleeping in. I walked out and looked in the next room, it has a large king sized bed, fitted wardrobes. The walls are cream and one is a deep purple. I smiled, this is the start of the new me and my life.

                          I walked to the car and started to unload my bags and all my the new stuff I bought for the house. I started in my room and got my bed ready, I put on my new white covers that have a rose done into the covers, it matched the wine in the room. I got out all my new clothes and shoes. I have finally somewhere to put them all. Its didn't take long to put everything else away. It is starting to get dark. I got clean underwear and walked into my bathroom and turned on my shower.I stepped in and the let the water cascade down me. Tonight I will finally get revenge on one of my worst tormentors, I can feel my body fizzle with adredaline at the thought of it, I'm going to make him regret every thing he has said and done to me. I'm still trying to decide wether I will drain him or just make him feel pain like he has never felt before. Either way I dont care, I dont feel any guilt for thinking it, all I can think is how badly I need to feed. Survival of fittest. Its feels so long since I have I last feed but in reality its only been a couple of days. Bottle blood does nothing it only curves the thirst, its doesn't compare to feeding. I turned off my shower and dried myself off and wrapped one of my new large black fluffy towels around me.

     I walked into my room to pick out something to wear tonight. I picked out a black leather fitted shorts, a black lace long sleeved top that I tucked into my shorts. I picked out a pair of sliver sparking five inch peep toe heels and a fitted black coat that went below my shorts. I sat down in front of my mirror and started drying my hair, after it dried I put a bit of volume into it and loose sexy curls. I started on my makeup with my eyes, I gave myself Smokey eyes with sliver going through it and a line of black glittering eyeliner. I dont need to use mascara so I left it. I put on red tinted lip gloss to make my lips stand out. I got my clothes and put them on. I stood up and walked to my full length mirror. I look good but I can see the dangerous glint in my eyes, I radiate danger but that seems to appeal more to men. I slipped my coat on and ran my hands through my hair. I grabbed my bag off the bed and headed for the front door and locked it. I got into my car and pumped Disturbed, I am alive through my speakers as I pulled out and drove towards the club. After fifteen minutes, I pulled up across the road from the club. I looked at the man on the door, I'm not waiting in line, not if he is in there. I got out and walked across the roads, gaining every males attention and some females aswell. The man on the door faced me and his jaw drop as his eyes roamed my body greedily. I gave him a smirk, I could smell their lust from here, feeding the darkness in me. He pulled back the rope and let me in without a second thoughts. I walked past him as he stood there speechless. I walked into the club with more confidence than I have ever felt before. I took my coat off and handed it into the coat room. I walked towards the bar and ordered a double vodka raw to take the edge off the burning in my throat.

                                                I could smell so many different scents in the air along with the smell of lust and sex. So concentrated on the scents, til I found the one I wanted. A wicked smile graced my lips as I walk to the counters around the dance floor looking from him. I spotted him easily, surrounded by a group of girls, who are falling all over him. He is good looking but not enough for my interest. He has dark blond hair cut tight at the side and a bit longer on top. He is about six ft two, a strong build and body. He is wearing blue jeans and a white shirt that is glued to him, showing off his muscle, exactly the way he wanted to. I watched him for a few minutes, he hasn't changed, still cocky and thinking every woman should fall at his feet. I started to move towards the dance floor, never taking my eyes off him as I walked through the crowd. His friends spotted me first, he isn't facing me. I could see them elbow each other as I walked onto the dance floor. I listened to their conversation.

"Hey playboy, bet you can't get her, she is way above your league" his friend said.

I saw him turn around to check me out, I could feel his heart rate pick up as he looked at me. He stared for awhile before his friend hit him to pull him back to reality.

"Your acting like a creepy pervert, you won't have a chance if you come across like some stalker" his friend said, seriously.

"I will get her regardless, just watch the master at work" he said as he rubbed his hands together and smirked.

Oh he is going to get so much more than he bargained for. I started dancing to kayne west and Katie Perry song ET. I moved my body to the music and watched as he approached me, with a cocky smile.

He walked confidently up to me putting his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him as he started to dance with me.

"Hi beautiful, I haven't seen you before" he said as his eyes locked with mine.

"That's because I'm new" I said,  I heard my voice change slightly as I spoke.

"So what's your name or I can stay calling you beautiful" he said with a heart melting smile, well to others it would be, but not to me. His touch had me wanting to rip him apart, nothing about him turned me on.

I kept my face from showing my disgust by giving him my own heart breaking smile.

"You can call me Lexi" I said, as his grip tightened for a couple of seconds before it relaxed again.

"Is there something wrong" I asked, wanting to find out why he reacted to my name like that.

"Oh its nothing, I haven't heard that name since I left high school, this girl was the biggest freak ever, something about her just wasnt right, she was repulsive, know one liked her, her name was Lexi, anyway forget her because your beauty will be all I think about when I hear that name again" he said smiling.

"You say was, did she die?" I asked, fighting every instinct in me that wanted to shove my hand into his chest and rip his heart out.

"I dont know, last I heard the freak disappeared a day ago, her parents dont even give a fuck, there not even bothering to look for her, their hoping she is dead like the rest of us, my mom said, anyway back to you, do you want to go some where a little quiter" he said smiling.

I felt rage rip through me, all the shit they put me through and he still talks about me like this, there is nothing more I would love than to go somewhere quite with him.

"Yeah, somewhere we won't be disturbed" I said giving him a sexy smile.

He took my hand and lead me towards the exit, I got my coat and followed him out. He started walking towards a small wooded area. Completely unlit. When we got half way in, he stopped and turned around to face me and pinned me to a tree.

"You are unbelievably sexy" he said as he ran his lips up my neck. He didn't have any effect on me, I'm just concentrating on holding my rage in to the right moment.

I moved so he is pinned to the tree and not me. I licked along his neck, making him shiver and moan. I ran my hands under his shirt and moved them towards his chest. I can feel him harden under my touch. I pulled his shirt open and ran my lips across his body. No way in hell are his lips touching mine. He released another moan as I moved my lips towards his ear.

"Are you enjoying yourself" I whispered.

"Yeah, your lips are sending pleasure through me, if you can do that with your lips, I can only imagine how good a fuck you will be" he said breathlessly.

"I have shown you some pleasure, now its your turn to feel some pain, but you won't be able to scream for help, know one will hear you" I whispered before I placed my hand around his throat and thought of pain. He looked at me shocked a few seconds before he felt it. I can feel his body tense as every vein started to bulge. He opened his mouth to scream but nothing came out. I can smell his fear now ooze from him. I can feel my eyes change colour to black. I just know some how that if I kill him, I will finally lose myself completely, this is the last step to completely give myself over, there will be no going back. I was born a killer, there is no fighting it.

I felt my fangs extend and bite into his neck, I wasnt going to give him pleasure, I was going to give him pain, like he put me through for years. When his blood flowed into my mouth, it tasted like every sweet thing in this world mixed together. I drank greedily til I felt his heart beat and blood started to slow. I pulled my fangs out and licked his neck healing the wound. I looked at him one more time as I still held him with my hand.

             I didn't think of pain, I thought of death. His body gave one more spasm before I felt his heart stop and his body fell limp. I let his body fall to the ground. I could feel the final change in me and it was a powerful one. I thought I felt stronger when I accept the voice but I now feel the change is complete. Power burned through my veins, making every part of my body feel alive, I know all my powers are stronger now, I can feel it. I looked at the body on the ground with disgust, no remorse, no guilt. One down, now to find the rest. I felt the black leave my eyes to show my green ones again. I walked from the wood with my head held high, I was dangerous before but feel like death itself now.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.4K 385 30
"Let me go please" She pleaded while holding her tears back No, never "YOU ARE FUCKING MINE" Get this thing inside your little stupid mind He shouted...
2.5K 214 6
ICT BL STORY!!!! "yeh to wo hai! aree WOO!!" screams rohit "Bhenchod! Shut up!" Shouts virat holding the others jaw firmly. A short love story of 3 v...
1.7K 44 57
#Dark #Forbidden #Vampire His eyes darkened. Voice rough with desire, he warned, "Don't tempt me, mortal." Before, his angered state would've serve...
71.3K 1.6K 137
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...