Dating CAMERON DALLAS!

By KSmittySmith

Have you ever wonder what it's like to date Cameron Dallas? Well guess what... you are about to find out!! He... More

Meet The Cast
THE TRAILER
Keep Up With Dating Cameron Dallas
Get To Know Melanie Smith
1. (Mango Smoothies and Cameron)
2. (Did he just ask me out?)
3. (Three Dates One Weekend)
4. (Goodmorning Mr. Dallas)
6. (Strike Three)
7. (Take A Ride in LA)
8. (What's a Gilinsky?)
9. (We're Not Dating!)
10. (I Got Played?)
11. (The Apology)
12. (The Party, The Kiss, The Surprise)
13. (The Sleepover)
14. (Mean Manager, Harsh Headline)
15. (The Quiz, Book-Bag and Mistake)
16. (Dating Cameron Dallas?)
17. (RULES on Dating Cameron)
18. (What's The Plan?)
19. (Who really is Cameron Dallas?)
20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)
21. (Bear, Beer, and Babe )
22. (Hoodies Up, Head Down)
23. (I'm Going To Jail)
24. (Mel vs. Madison)
25. ( The Ex-GirlfriendS)
26. (Makeup or Breakup?)
27. (Cam's Girl?)
28. (No Going Back)
29. (Hit it then Quit it?)
30. (Dump, Streak, or Video)
31. (WRONG CHOICE)
32. (Not Going Anywhere)
33. (Normal Relationship)
34. (Gilinsky To The Rescue)
35. (Paranoid AF!)
36. (Cam Please Protect Me)
37. (Magcon Part One)
38. (Magcon Part Two)
39. (Magcon Part Three)
40. (All Weekend Long)
41. (Mel vs. Mads Round Two)
42. (I Trust You)
43. (Meet Mama Smith)
44. (Cam's Fam.)
45. (1...4...3)
46. (Hoes Over Bros?)
47. (She's A Baldwin!)
48. (The Streamy Awards)
49. (Let It Go)
50. BOOK NUMBER TWO

5. (The TERRIBLE Date)

1.2K 40 8
By KSmittySmith

I look down at my phone and Cameron (who is now saved in my phone) said he was outside. I texted him back.

M: Coming.

I grab my purse and took the elevator down. Is this really happening? Maybe Ashton Kutcher will pop out and say you're on PUNK'D! That'll be more realistic then me actually going on a date with Cameron Dallas. When I got off the elevator on the lobby floor, Cameron was sitting on the couch on his phone. Abort. Abort. Abort. You weren't ready to see him this fast.

"Melanie... hey" Cameron said. Caught. I smile and walked over at him.

"Hey"

"You look really nice" he said staring at me.

"Thank you, so do you" Cameron was wearing black skinny jeans and a grey shirt that was kinda torn. I guess it's a Yeezy shirt.

"Thank you, you ready?" Cameron says and he puts out his hand.

"Yes" I take his hand and we started walking out the lobby. It's not a big deal, it's not like I'm holding Cameron's hand or anything. But I am.

"So, I have a driver just because the producers want us to sit next to each other and they can have the cameras on us. I know its super confusing, but I promise I will make everything fun" he said laughing and I joined.

"Okay, that fine. I'm excited"

"Good, so am I" he said smiling at me. We reached this black SUV truck and Cameron opens the door for me. I get in and slid over and Cameron gets into the car and shuts the door. "Guys this is Melanie, Melanie meet the team" he said.

"Hello" I said at the camera man who was holding the camera up at me on the passengers side.

"Sir we're ready" Cameron tells the driver. The driver starts up the car and we were on our way. "Do you do anything else right now other than YouTube?" he asked.

"As of right now, no. But later hopefully"

"What would you like to do?" he asked.

"I want to write and direct" I said smiling.

"No modeling?" he said. How do I tell Cameron stop acting like Cameron? I laugh and look down.

"Umm... excuse me if you could lean a little forward, the sun is making a glare" the camera man said.

"Oh... okay" I said leaning forward. This is awkward. I'm basically on a date with Cameron and his team.

"Would you like to be on my snapchat?" he asked pulling out his phone.

"Yea, let's do it" I leaned over towards Cameron and he smelled amazing. I could literally sink my nose in his chest and just fall asleep. He faces the camera to us.

"What kind of filter do you want to go with?"

"Hmm..." I said looking

"Probably the dog right? All girls love the dog filter" he said and I start laughing.

"You're right" he wasn't because I personally like the ones that distort your face and change your voice. He clicks the dog filter and the filter showed up and he started recording. "Hey everyone here with this beautiful girl-----"

"Melanie" I said filling in my name.

"And we are going outttttttt" Cameron starts to howl like a dog and I laugh and the video ends. He starts laughing. "Do you like it?" He shows me his phone and damn we look good together.

"Yes, post it" I say leaning back.

"Excuse me can you turn it up" Cameron asked the driver. The driver turns up the radio and a Drake song, "Best I Ever Had" was on. The throwback was real. I look over at Cameron and he looks over at me and smiles. "You like Drake?" he asked.

"Love Drake" I said.

"So you like mango smoothies and Drake...when do you want to get married?" he asked and I started laughing. Cameron started rapping the Drake song and he's staring right at me. I shake my head and look away. Anyone who knows Cameron, knows he absolutely just loves Drake! When we pull up at Arclight Theater, Cameron gets out and puts his hand out. I take it and he closes the door and we started walking into the theater. Again... I am holding Cameron Dallas's hand. Cameron goes up to the window. "Hi, could I get 2 tickets for Don't Breathe" he asked.

"Twenty two fifty" the cashier guy said. Cameron looks back at me.

"You got some money? I kinda left my wallet back at my house" he said. I stare at it for a minute then realize he meant it.

"Oh! Yea...I got it" I said digging through my purse.

"You're cute, I was just kidding" Cameron hands the guy some money and the guy hands Cameron back his change and tickets.

"Enjoy" cashier said. Cameron turns and smiles at me, he puts out his hand and I grab it and we walked inside. Out of nowhere we started hearing screaming and turned around to see four girls running up to Cameron.

"Hi Cameron, can we please get a picture?" one of the girls yelled.

"Yea, of course" he says and let's go of my hand. I smile and step back and Cameron takes ahold of the girl and kisses her cheek and she takes the picture. He started taking pictures with the other girls and were carrying on a conversation with them. Then out of the blue, a few more and more girls started to show up. I walked over to a bench and sat down and watch Cameron interact with his fans. I can't be mad, I'm going to be spending all weekend with Cameron and these girls just want a picture. I scroll through my phone and tweeted people on twitter back. After some time went by, Cameron was surrounded by many girls and the movie started about 30 minutes ago. I put my phone away and stared at him. I get up and decided to go inside to the restroom. It was empty so I pulled out my phone and decided to vlog.

Vlogging:

Hey everyone, checking back in! Umm... (I just stare at the camera) the date is not going how I thought it was going to go. Yes, I am in a restroom and no I am not hiding from Cameron. A bunch of his beautiful fans showed up and he's completely surrounded so we kinda missed our movie but it's alright. Not really because I heard this was a really great movie. (I look down) But yea...

I turn off the camera and looked at myself in the mirror. I decided to take my jean jacket off just because it started to get hot. I head back out the restroom and back into the lobby and there were still a bunch of girls. That's what we get for coming to the movies on a Friday when a new, popular movie came out. I go back to the bench and sat down. Nessa finally texted me back...

N: Hope you're having fun!! Oh... Tana and Lynd will be here tomorrow, love you!

M: Can't wait!

I didn't want to tell Nessa that this isn't starting off so well.

"Hey" someone says and I look up to see Cameron. He's bending down and looking at me eye level.

"Hey" I say as I smile.

"I am so sorry. I made us miss our movie and I really hope you can forgive me"

"It's fine" I look back at some of the girls who were staring at us.

"Do you want to see another movie, or wait until the next showing? Or we can go get food?" he asked. I do want to see this movie, but if we wait for the next showing, what if more of his fans come up to him and I don't want to sit here like a loner again.

"Food sounds great" I said and he smiles. He stands up and puts out his hand.

"You like Chick-Fil-A?"

"Yes!" I grab his hand and smile and we walked out the movie theater.

"Hi Cameron, can I please get a picture?" one of his fans asked.

"Yea" Cameron lets go of my hand once again and went to take a picture with the girl.

"Want me to take the picture?" I asked.

"No, it's fine, I got it" the girl said giving me a dirty stare. I stare at her then stepped back. Well...okay then...bitch. I look over to see the Netflix crew camera's rolling. Great... the world will see I got dissed.

"LOOK OUT!"  someone shouts. Before I could turn around to see who said it, I was knocked down on the ground, having my elbow scratch against the sidewalk.

"Ow" I said. I look up to see the skateboarder who knocked me down had fallen too.

"Melanie, you okay?" Cameron says coming to my rescue.

"Yea" he helps me up and I look over at the skateboarder.

"Yo, I am so sorry. I thought I could get through but the cameras and too many people" the guy said. I look at the Netflix crew, great... they got me falling on my ass. Can't wait for the world to see this.

"It's fine" I said looking back at my scrapped elbow.

"We can go" Cameron said as he opens the door for me.

"Again I'm really sorry" the skateboarder shouted.

"You're fine, just be careful" I smiled at him getting in the car. Cameron gets in after me and the driver starts the car.

"Can I see?" Cameron says and I look over at him. "Your elbow" I stare at him then turned my elbow over and he grabs my arm. "Does it hurt?"

"I'm a big girl" I said laughing. Cameron leans over and kisses my elbow.

"There..." he says smirking at me.

"All better thank you" I said resting my elbow back on the seat and he smiles. Not seeing the movie because Cameron was bombarded with fans, strike one, getting knocked on my ass, strike two. If one more thing happens...

THE NEW TRAILER IS UP SO BE SURE AND GO CHECK THAT OUT!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 2.2K 33
❝You promised me❞ ♜ Spencer Kingsley holds more power in his hands than he thinks ♜ After years of waiting for Madeline Lockhart, Spencer is finally...
243K 18.2K 64
Her name is Misery, and she does NOT want company. *** It's not every day sixteen-year-old Mise...
688K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
904K 41.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...