Signs Of Love - [Harry Style...

By VHappeninn

Just a normal girl who lives in London with her friends. She is a very good student that is given an amazing... More

01. Back to London
02. Lucky
03. Happy news
04. Finally
05. How to ask?
06. I'm sorry Lucy
07. The last day
08. Another day at university
09. Dinner
10. The call
11. Music festival
12. Under the main stage
13. It happens
14. The day after
15. A week after
16. The truth
17. The apology
18. Going home
19. Privacy
21. Another chance?
22. Paris
23. Is this really me?
24. Finals week
25. Tattoo
26. Dear Harry

20. The necklace

164 3 0
By VHappeninn

After spending the weekend at home with my family and some relatives I returned to my apartment in London.

 I was returning from class, crossing one of the main streets in London.

‘Beeeep’ someone honked at me.

I didn’t turn around, because some people honk all the time, without any particular reason.

Just as I stepped back on the sidewalk I heard the horn again. I looked on my right and, as if I haven’t had enough of this, saw Harry getting out of the car right next to the stop light. I started walking a little bit faster, our apartment was in fact just around the corner of the next building.

“Sarah!” he ran up to me and grabbed my arm.

I turned around.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“You.” he answered.

“Harry, don’t you get it? It’s over.”

He extended his arm, trying to hold my hand, but I moved away before he could touch me.

“This is the last time I’m saying this. It’s over.”

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a letter. He handed it over to me. I took it, turned around and walked into my apartment, feeling awful and hopeless. I walked through the door, took off my shoes and jacket and threw the letter on the desk.

I went to the kitchen where I prepared myself some lunch. Pasta with vegetable sauce that I absolutely love.

While I was eating I remembered about the letter. I went looking for it and opened it. I still had some respect left for him, so I decided to read it. It’s only fair if he took the time to write it.

Dear Sarah!

I know it was my fault. It all began because of the bet. But this bet soon grew into something more. I can’t deny it anymore. I’m thinking about you every day, trying to figure out how to get you back. Can you please tell me what to do for you? Each day I remember the day I took you to the waterfalls. I’d love to go back there with you.

Why did I decide to take you there in the first place? A voice inside me was telling me that you’re the one that deserves it. You! Sarah! You don’t know how much I miss you. I want you here beside me. All I want to do is to kiss you and hold you close, like I did before.

Please, look again in the envelope that contained this letter.

I opened the envelope again and reached into it. I felt something in there. It was a heart shaped necklace. I turned it around in my hands and looked at it. My hands were shaking and I was tearing up. There was something engraved on the pendant. It said I love you!

Did you look again? Let me explain. My grandma gave me this necklace when she first took me to the falls. I remember, we were admiring the falling water when she suddenly pulled this necklace out of her pocket. She told me to look after it and have it with me until I meet the person that is worthy of having it. I’ve decided! It’s YOURS now!

I just want you to know how I feel about you. I know you’ll do what’s best for you. If you decide to share your happiness with someone else, know that I’ll be happy too.

I love you.

Harry, xoxo

My eyes that were tearing up a minute before were now overwhelmed with massive tears. I couldn’t believe it. Is this real? Is this really the necklace that his grandmother gave to him?

I really can’t accept this. I simply cannot accept this necklace.

I suddenly decided to go over to him. I put on my shoes and jacket and called a taxi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 2.6K 31
{COMPLETED: Book 1} This is a story of a girl who wrote almost a billion letters to Liam Payne and not one reply, but one day she finally gets that r...
2.1K 17 20
Ashley was an average teenage girl, she hangs out with friends, is in the band and loves One direction. But her normal life changes when she goes to...
284K 7.3K 36
Abigail was just a normal girl who lived a normal life. Then one day when she was walking home from school, she saw people following her and started...
1.1K 85 30
Caitlin is a seventeen year old girl who used to be happy but not anymore. She has been abused from the day her mum left and took her twin and brothe...