Renesmee Cullen's Little Sist...

By itsoundsreallygood

What if Bella had two children, not one like she expected? This is the story of Mercy Cullen, the unwanted ch... More

Renesmee Cullen's Little Sister
Family
New Allies
Cooking
Leaving Home, Making a New Friend
A Friend in the Forest
Meeting the New Family
Journey Home
A New Life
Visit of a New Man
An Evening to Remember
A Confession
Plane Ride to Nowhere
Home Again
The Truth Comes Out

In Need of a Holiday

17.4K 263 22
By itsoundsreallygood

Chapter 10

The next morning Corin and I walked hand and hand down into the main hallway. There Aro, Caius and Marcus were all sitting in there thrones, looking as regal as ever. They had been chatting amongst themselves their heads slightly bowed inward, a natural instinct to protect the secrecy of their conversation. 

Corin stepped forward and kneeled, “Good morning masters.” 

Their heads turned to them and they stopped talking, “Ahh yes Corin. I hope that you mission has been successful.” Aro spoke.

“Yes sir we were very successful. But I have a request to ask of you. Is it possible that I would be allowed to take a vacation of sorts? I feel that she needs some more time to relax.” 

Their heads bowed back in. I pulled up Edwards gift and focused in on their conversation,

Caius: We should not allow them to go. She is the most powerful asset we possess. Our best bargaining chip if anything were to happen. What if they were to run away together? Marcus brother is it not true that you have seen the potential for them to become mates.  

Marcus: Yes they do have the potential to become mates the connection is there, but I believe she will end up with the one that we all fear. 

Aro: See brother there is no reason to fret. She will be fine with Corin. Maybe this break will do her good you had been complaining of her lack of obedience. Some time away will do her good. The lake home in France is unoccupied. That way she will be close enough to return if anything happens. 

Caius: I still do not like this idea Aro, but it seems that you have Marcus on your side. Thus I am out voted.

Aro: Right you are brother.

Aro stood from his seat and addressed both of us, “Corin my brothers and I find that to be a wonderful idea. The lake home in France is currently free. We would like you to spend your holiday there.”

“Yes Master. Thank you sir.” Corin said, bowing his head before taking my hand and leading me out of the room.

We continued into my room where we both breathed a sigh of relief. I closed my door behind me quietly, waiting to hear the lock click before I spoke.

“I think that that went well.” I told Corin, slightly breathless. 

“Yes it when very well,” He grabbed me in a hug laughing, “It went very well, and now we are going to France to the lake house.”

“Have you been before?” I asked him, looking down at his face. He was still holding me up.

“Yes when they first bought it I went with the guard for a bonding weekend. It’s beautiful Mercy; you’ll love it”

I smiled at him as he slowly place my feet on the floor. “We can leave tonight!” I exclaimed to him. 

“Of course!” he smiled back at me. 

“Then what are we waiting for?” I laughed at him, “Let’s Go!”

He looked at me once to make sure that I was serious before he twisted me around in his arms so that I was cradled against his chest. Instead of walking down into the garage like he normally did, he enacted his gift and teleported us into the garage.  He placed me in The Mercedes AMG, making sure that I was comfortable in my seat before getting in on his side. We tore out of the garage, flying through the small back streets that Voltura housed. 

“Do you want to fly or drive?” He asked me after a little bit.

“I think I like driving more.” 

“Good, because I really don’t feel like sitting in a metal contraption with a bunch of humans for an hour.”

We both laughed. No, that did not sound like fun.

Weaving through the back roads of Italy and France, we made good time, arriving at the lake house that evening. The lake house was located on a medium sized privet lake in southern France. There were small hills surrounding the area and watching the sun come up was one of the most beautiful sights, Corin had told me. 

The outside of the house was beautifully landscaped, a large lawn with small bushes sprinkled in closer to the house.  On the left side of the house there was a wall done in the same stone as the house and the gate door was pained the same color as the shutters. In front of the gate was a pebbled area with a small table and chairs surrounded by small potted plants and shrubs. 

The house its self was small than the home in Italy, but it was larger than the Cullen’s home in Washington. The outside was covered in a mismatched limestone and a terracotta roof; little windows with shutters painted in a cool gray.  

The inside was cut into small rooms all painted a color similar to that of the shutters and exposed wooden beams ran across all of the ceilings. The furniture was all covered in white linen and most of the wooden furniture was dark. The kitchen had a long wooden table with a bench instead of an island and there was a small breakfast table in front of a pair of French doors. The appliances were all in a stainless steel and the counter tops dark granite.  

My room faced the back yard with three French doors leading out to the courtyard and the pool. The bed was cast iron, a swirl pattern was made at each corner and white linen was gathered at each corner so that you could close the bed off for more privacy.  A sofa was in front of the bed facing a dark wood wardrobe which housed a television. There was a large bathroom done mostly in white Italian marble off of the bed room and then a large closet off of that. 

I had gone up into my bedroom to take a shower and then go explore the rest of the grounds. I had shut off the water and rapped myself in one of the large fluffy towels when I heard Corin call for me. 

“Mercy. I’m going to Carrefour. Do you want to come with me?” he called.

“Yeah just let me get some clothes on and I’ll be right down. Did you bring contacts?” I yelled back, while looking in the closet for some clean clothes that someone in the guard had left here. 

“No Aro told me not to worry about it; he said that you would just change it for me.” He yelled. I could hear his foots steps coming up the stairs. 

“I’ll fix it. You can just wait on the couch, and I’ll be out in a minute.” 

A vampire that was brought to us for exposing humans to vampires had been acting as a plastic surgeon in Chile. He would put the patients under and then use his gift to change the appearances. The only issue was that occasionally his gift would wear out if the patient didn’t comeback for their bimonthly checkups. When this happened he would make them his next victim. Eventually he got sloppy. The authorities caught on causing a man hunt, one that I ended, but not before I learned his gift.

I came out of my bathroom wearing a pair of dark wash jeans, and a three quarter length boat neck striped shirt. Corin was sporting a dark green button down and dark pants; his hair was teased up but still a bit wet. He must have also taken a shower. 

“Come here.” I told him, “What color do you want?”

“Normal gray is fine.”

“Ok. Now close your eyes.” 

His eyelids gently fluttered shut. I placed my hand over his closed eyes. A warming sensation seemed to come out of   my hand I thought about Corin with gray eyes. Slowly the warm feeling slowed and then stopped. I removed my hand from Corin’s face. He slowly opened his eyes; when he did a pair of steel gray eyes stared back at me longingly. 

“There we go. All finished.” I told him walking away from his intense gaze. 

“Are you ready to leave?”

“Yeah lets go.”

Hope ya'll enjoy it. The kind words are verry mcuh appreciated, so comment and/or vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 4.8K 36
What if Bella had twins? Renesmee and Elizabeth. What if Elizabeth was the favourite? What if Jacob imprinted on Elizabeth? What would happen when th...
806K 11.8K 41
What if there was another Cullen that was the true mate to Edward...what if Alice and Edward never liked Bella even though she was Edwards blood sing...
347K 6.3K 20
Renesmee was not Bella and Edwards only child. She has a graceful, beautiful, kind, and lovely little sister. Everyone loves her she's the heart of t...
145K 4.8K 24
The mc is reincarnated randomly in twilight with wishes to see how she survives in the world which the characters used to irritate him he is reincarn...