Just Another Nick Jonas Love...

Av AshAshtonHarry21

Meghan was always in love with Nick Jonas. His posters cover her bedroom walls. what will happen when he come... Mer

Just Another Nick Jonas Love Story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 *The End*

Chapter 29

4.7K 45 6
Av AshAshtonHarry21

The next day Tracy wouldnt even talk to me. I sighed as i went to my locker by myself. I lost track of the time and all of a sudden the first bell was ringing. "Shoot." i told myself as i slammed my locker shut. When i turned the corner I ran into Joe. "I'm sorry." i told him not looking up at him. He grabbed my arm. "I'm sorry about yesterday." he told me. i nodded before going to walk away again. "Meg!" he yelled. I turned back and looked at him. "Yeah?" I asked. He paused for a moment. "Please go." he told me again with pleading eyes. I hesitated for a minute before i shook my head. "Fine. But i wont like it." i told him turning around and running to my next class.

(Joe's POV)

I watched her take off at a run. I smiled and i took out my phone and texted Tracy the good news. At least I wont be alone tonight. The final bell rang just as i got to class. "Your lucky Mr.Jonas." the teacher told me as i walked passed him and sat down in the back of the room and pretended to listen.

(Nick's POV)

I was suprised to hear that Meghan agreed to go to Natalie's party. i went to look for her at lunch but couldnt find her. "Where's meghan?" kevin asked me. i shrugged. "She's here today." he replied. "I know." i replied.

(Meghan's POV)

i ate lunch by myself today not really wanting to talk to anybody. lately i've been feeling really weird and i know the second i walk into the cafeteria someone was going to notice. i opened my Chem. book and started to look up the work that i had missed the day before when the door to the Courtyard opened. i looked up and groaned silently to myself. "Aww." Natalie smirked at me. i rolled my eyes. "I heard that you are coming to my party tonight." she told me with a fake smile. i nodded. "My friends wouldnt let me not go." i told her in a cold tone. "Just keep clear of me Bridge. i wouldnt want you to get hurt." she told me. i looked up at her standing up. "i think that i can handle myself." i told her never breaking eye contact. she smirked. "Well i would hope so." she said as she turned around and left. i let out a breath that i had been holding in and picked up my books and my bag. i slung the bag over my shoulder and walked to class as the bell rang for the end of lunch. After school i went back to my house and started to look for something to wear to the party tonight that would impress Nick. i rummaged through my closet nearly pulling everything out and throwing it onto my bed. in the back of my closet i found a red knee length and strapless dress. i held it up to me and looked in the mirror. i smiled finally finding the right outfit. An hour later i was ready to go and get this night over with. Just as i was going downstairs the doorbell rang. i opened it to see Nick standing there. His eyes were glued to me. "Are you okay?" i asked him. he nodded. "Yeah are you ready?" he asked. i nodded. i locked the door and he wrapped his arm around my waist. well here going nothing.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

22.5K 193 42
Hi, I'm Allison. I've been friends ever sense Joe and I have been in first grade. After that our families became very close and we where all best fri...
15.7K 715 45
Whenever he go, Jimin was always the new kid. He never finished a year in the same school and he ever managed to make friends. That's why he stopped...
32.2K 545 24
Elena have just graduate high school. She goes on a vacation to USA with her two best friends Sarah and Sofie to celebrated their freedom. Their plan...
3K 95 20
A normal girl, who's not even a fan, falls in love with a Jonas.... only to find out... he has a serious addiction and this addiction drives her into...