Mates [COMPLETED]

By Cinnamon_Lover

Naylani and Jason grow up together. Naylani is the beta's daughter and Jason is the Alpha's son. Their Fate b... More

Lani and Jay Jay
I Miss You
Bye Jay
That Scent
Don't mind me
Explanation
Training Part 1
Training part 2(full)
Two by Two
Sixteen
Mine
Inside Job
Hunter
Brother
Girl,your wish is my command.
Alpha, Luna
new book
Mates On Dreame

Loneliness

18.3K 596 70
By Cinnamon_Lover

11 Months later (May)

I was running through the forest near Jay and I's favourite spot. That's when I realised my shoe laces were loose.

I stopped at the river and drank some water to cool off. It was an habit I developed at a young age.

I then proceeded to walk to the cave. I sat down and I took the small box that Jay forgot to take on his birthday, he forgot it on his nightstand. I'll never forget that day.

I opened the box and held Jay's present close and tight to my heart.

I got him a necklace, that had a wolf, you could open the wolf and inside was Jay and I's picture.

He will be back in a month , I thought. For his 16th birthday, his end of Alpha Training and his night to find his mate after his first shift.

His life will be complete. I just hope that his mate doesn't get upset about my close bond with Jay. He'll probably start being distant and I don't mind. But hell, I'll miss him. It's been long since he has been gone . I just want to hold him and have him kiss my forehead only because I miss him, I mean he's my best friend after all.

I stood up as it was approaching sunset. I walked through the greeny forest that always held a natural and earthy scent. It calmed me down. My trip back the pack house was always prolonged because of how I cherished nature as a whole. It would brush my hand against the tree barks and leafs. I would continuously pick up large branches that fall off and carry them with me to where bonfires are held on some occasions.

When I arrived, I went straight upstairs to my bedroom. I took a long shower and did my night rituals.

I then got out, went to my walk-in closet and I chose pyjamas,which were a black short and a grey shirt and I wore my underwear too(wouldn't want to forget that).

By the time I finish it was 8 pm, dinnertime.

My mom called for me, right on cue.

"I'll be down mom", I said back.

It sucks not being able mindlink until you're sixteen, and for me it's only in two months. Yay?

I went down the stairs to the kitchen. I took my plate and told my mom I won't be able to eat with them today. Everyone understood that it was one of those days where I missed Jay.

...

Later that night, I shot up and breathed heavily. Nightmare.

The same nightmare I've been having for the past 10 years.

A black wolf with a tint of brown keeps chasing and playing with me. Then a rabbit appears, it leaves me then goes to that rabbit to play with it. A hunter then comes my way, injects me with wolfsbane and slices my head off with an axe.

...
I then took a glass of water on my nightstand and drank all of it.
I went back to sleep with an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I shrugged it off and fell into deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265 1 78
The Crescent Moon pack was holding the ceremony for soon to be Alpha Jason, and on this night, twin sisters Ava and Charlie meet their mates that the...
1.5M 8.1K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...
146 32 32
Greyson Bridges was taken on his way home from school. An all female pack has had him since he was 13. On the day he was rescued a girl he had never...
311K 8.7K 24
Jasmine Johnson(JJ) isn't just any old wolf, she's an Alpha. And a great one. Because of her horrible up bringing with her father, she's cold and me...