Dance Classes [Gene X Reader]

watchful_frostbite द्वारा

[Republished] "Stupid classes, stupid people... Why do I even have to go?!" I muttered to myself. I hated the... अधिक

Author's Notes
Dance Partners?
Practice?
Unexpected Vistors
Surprise Visit
A Rival Arrives
Realization?
What happened...?
Secrets Are Spilled
Finally

The Truth

3.1K 90 95
watchful_frostbite द्वारा

Gene P.O.V.

"Time for a story..,"

-Flashback-

I stared at the boy in front of me, enjoying the look of anger seeping throughout his face. I cuddled (Y/N) closer to me, taking advantage of the state of shock she was in.

So cute.

"You?" I heard Jack say as he raised his head glaring daggers at me. I smirked, knowing his patience wearing thin with every passing second (Y/N) was in my arms.

"Yes me. Why, is that a problem?" I asked as I loosened my grip on the blushing girl in my arms. Suddenly I felt her leave my arms, she stood up her face a bright red as she looked at us. She locked eyes with me for a second before stuttering out an excuse to leave.

"I-I have to g-go! To th-the bath-room!" She said as she practically bolted to the nearest bathroom. We all sat in silence before Zoe spoke up.

"I should check up on her," she said as she stood up, brushing off the grass that stuck to her skirt.

"You go do that," I ordered her, waving my hand at her, signaling her to leave. She gave me a quick glare before running off to find her friend. I heard a growl coming from the boy that was left behind. "Growl any louder and I'll start thinking your a dog,"

"You made her uncomfortable," he said as he clenched and unclenched his fist.

"Really? She looked like she was enjoying it to be honest-"

"Stay away from her,"

"Oh, the dog's starting to bark,"

"She doesn't like you," he barked.

"And she likes you?" I countered.

"A lot more than you!"

"Really now? Does she back away whenever I get too close? No. Does she back away from you when you get too close? Yes," I told him. This threw him over the edge because the next thing he did tackle me. He pinned me down and started throwing punches at me, mainly my face. I grabbed his fist and felt him being pulled off me, I saw Zenix grabbing a hold of Jack.

Now the real fun begins.

Without saying another word I smirked at him and threw a punch at his stomach. And then I threw another punch at his chest knocking the wind out of him. That left him breathless, gasping for air to return to his lungs, he hung his head down. I grabbed his hair and forced him to look at me, he shot a glare at me.

"You should stay away from her, look at yourself. Pathetic. You can't even defend yourself, how do you expect to defend her?" I spat out. "Son of a -"

Suddenly he spit on my face, I smirked and wiped the saliva off.

Punch

"I'll kill you," he spat.

Punch

"Just stay away from her!" He yelled.

Punch

"She doesn't deserve you!" He cried.

Punch

I suddenly noticed the group of students gathering around us. I looked around smirking.

Guess this place isn't a deserted as I thought.

"Sock him Gene! Show him who's boss here!" Zenix encouraged me. He began twitching slightly as he started to growing restless. Zenix is always up for a good fight.

"Just make sure to make it quick. We only have a few minutes before a teacher comes to investigate," said Sasha as she look throughout the group of students surrounding us. As her eyes glared at each student they backed up a bit fearing that they might be next.

"Don't worry, I'll be done with him before you know it," I said cracking my knuckles before throwing a punch at Jack's face. A bruise quickly began forming on his cheek, I landed another punch at his face. This time a heard a sickening crack as my fist collided with his nose. I winced as my smirk grew. I continued to launch blow after blow on his body, focusing the majority on his face.

The students began to cheer on the fight, some even began recording with the cameras on their phones. With one last punch I aimed at Jack he was knocked out of Zenix's arms and onto the ground. Not wanting the fight to end I pinned him down and continued to beat him to the bone.

"Jack!" I heard someone yell as they in between my fight.

"Don't bother us!" I shoved the person aside. "This is between me and this poor excuse of a person!"

I continued to beat the boy until I felt someone pull me off the beaten boy and hold me back from causing further damage. I struggled in the person's hold and managed to get a blind at who is was.

It was (Y/N).

"Let me go! (Y/N) let me go! I'll teach him! I'll teach him a lesson he'll never forget!" I yelled.

"No! Gene stop! Stop it!" She pleaded as I stopped struggling. I looked at her face, she looked horrified. I looked over at Jack, he was trembling as he tried to sit up and stop his nose from bleeding. Zoe was beside him holding a piece of paper to his nose and keeping him from attacking me. The sudden sound of a high pitched whistle rang through the air as the students began to disperse.

"What's going on?! Oh it's you three again! This time your harassing one of the students here!?" It was the teacher from before.

Shit.

I broke free from (Y/N)'s grasp and signaled Sasha and Zenix to make a run for it. We each jumped over the fence and made a run for it to the town park.

-At the town park-

"It's been so long since we've been in a fight!" Exclaimed Zenix cheerfully. He was laughing as he lied down on the grass below the bridge.

"It was exciting," agreed Sasha. "Gene?"

I sat away from them, I couldn't shake off the look of horror on (Y/N)'s face. I've never wanted to do that to (Y/N), I just want to make her smile, laugh, to brighten her day. I feel disgusted with myself. I hugged my knees and buried my head into them.

"Gene? You okay?" Asked Zenix as he began to quite down.

"I'm a monster," I croaked.

"H-huh?"

"I scared her,"

"Gene, that guy attacked you first! You were just defending your-" Zenix tried to comfort me.

"Yes, he attacked first. But I continued to beat him," I said, for the first time I began to feel guilt spreading through my body.

Everyone stayed silent, no one spoke. I looked down at my hands and noticed the blisters and bruises that have begun to form on the knuckles. There was some dried blood on my knuckles as well, I couldn't tell if it was Jack's or my own.

"If you really feel that bad, apologize," spoke Sasha as she stepped up.

"Easier said than done," I countered. "I won't ever be able to look at her again,"

"You have to at least try," Sasha encouraged.

"Try? She scared of me," I said. I stood up and left without another word.

-The next day-

I layer on the grass, just below the bridge in the town park. Sasha and Zenix were quietly talking among themselves as I moped around. I felt a buzz coming out of my pocket startling me. I pluck out my phone and saw that I got a message.

Contact: (Y/N)

"Shit," I cursed. I was about to put my phone away when Sasha and Zenix came over.

"You should reply," suggested Sasha as she took a seat beside me.

"Avoiding her only makes it worst," added Zenix. I was too tired to argue with either of them so I clicked the message to read what she sent.

[(Y/N): hey, why you and Jack fight?]

I felt myself grow mad at the actions I did the day before.

[ Gene: what does it matter to you?

(Y/N): I was just asking...

Gene: well don't. Keep your nose out of my business.

(Y/N): rude. I'm just curious.]

By now I was mad, not at (Y/N), but at myself. So I let all of my anger out on her.

I was so stupid.

[Gene: Go away.

(Y/N): hey! I'm trying to be nice here.

Gene: Go. Away. Now.

(Y/N): You know I wasn't mad before but now you're just testing my patiences.

Gene: Oh I'm so scared. Now go away kid.

(Y/N): ALRIGHT THATS IT. IM DONE BEING NICE. YOU'VE OFFICIALLY MADE PISSED ME OFF. HOPE YOUR HAPPY.]

My eyes widen as I realized what I've just done, quickly I tried texting her back for forgiveness. She didn't reply. I tried calling her. Nothing still. Sasha and Zenix looked at my panicked expression as I desperately tried to contact (Y/N). After the 10th call I gave up and threw my phone away from me in a fit of anger.

"Why am I so stupid?!" I yelled out as I tugged at the hair on my hair.

"Gene, try to relax. Give her a day or two to cool off and then try to apologize then," Comfort Sasha.

"Yeah, but first you need to let out all that anger inside of you," Zenix ordered as he poked my chest.

"But how am I suppose to do that?" I asked, a feeling of weakness suddenly washed over me.

"Leave that to us,"

"Trust us on this,"

For 2 days Sasha and Zenix have been helping me with finding ways to let out my anger and to gather enough to confidence talk to (Y/N). But whenever I'd get the phone in my hand is back down scared.

-End of flashback-

(Y/N) P.O.V.

"For the past 2 weeks Sasha and Zenix have been trying to convince me to talk to you. To make amends and to fix our friendship. I've been avoiding you because I was too scared to face you, to talk to you," he said as he looked away and moved his fork over his now empty plate. "Pretty pathetic, huh? I can't even apologize to the girl I like,"

I stared at Gene processing the words that just came out of his mouth.

"I can't even apologize to the girl I like,"

Gene likes me..? (Wow, two confessions in one day...) I could feel my cheeks reddening as the words echoed in my mind. I just stared at him as I my mind slowly turned to mush. Gene chuckled, he looked down at his plate and spoke.

"I guess, you don't feel the same? It's alright. As long as your happy, I'll be happy," with that said he got up and left through the doors.

No... Don't go... I... I feel the same...

My voice seemed to be lost as I tried my best to call after him, to stop him from leaving. Nothing. My muscles seemed to be locked in place, I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried. I was paralyzed.

I have to tell him... Tell him I feel the same way.

With that thought in mind I raced after Gene hoping to catch him on time. I didn't care about the people I pushed by, I didn't even bother apologizing to them. All that mattered was Gene.

I hope I'm not too late.

-Meanwhile-

Zoe P.O.V.

Waking up to a buzzing noise, I looked at phone beside my bed, it was 12 pm. I saw my phone practically blowing up with missing calls, from Jack. And they were recent. Now fully awake I grabbed my phone as I got another call from Jack, answering quickly.

"Hello-"

"Z-Zoe, can I-I come over?" I heard Jack say. He sounded like he was crying, his voice was hoarse and it quivered.

"Yes, of course. Jack what happened?" I asked. Now I was worried, what's got him so worked up?

"I-I'll tell you w-when I g-get there," he whimpered.

"A-alright, I'll see you then," and with that he hung up. I changed into more decent closes and waited for the door to ring. Thank god Mom and Dad are at work, it be hard to explain why there's a crying boy coming to visit me on the weekend. A ring rang through the empty air in my house signaling that Jack has arrived. I walked over to the front door, quickly checking through the peek whole to make it was Jack, and opened the door.

Suddenly I was embraced by two pairs of strong arms as I was pulled close to a body. Jack buried his head into the crook of my neck, letting me feel wet drops on my exposed skin.

"J-Jack?!" I squealed. He was crying, he refused to let go as I leaded him inside the house. "What happened to you?!"

"(Y-Y/N)," he whimpered. A thousand possibilities ran through my mind as he said my best friend's name.

"(Y/N)?! What happened to her?!" I panicked. He shook his head.

"S-she rejected m-me," I wailed as he sobbed in my arms. His shoulders shaking violently as his tear began to seep through my shirt. Oh. That was the only thought that went through the my head. I knew Jack liked (Y/N) and I respected that, but why do I feel relieved? Is it because I now have a chance with him? I shook my head, bad Zoe! Stop being selfish, Jack needs comfort. I subconsciously nodded and wrapped my arms around him, rubbing small circles on his back.

"Shhhh, it okay. I'm here," I spoke softly as I rocked him back and forth. His cries died down until he was left hiccuping. He looked up at me, I gave him a small smile. " If she doesn't feel the same way you feel about her then she shouldn't be the reason why you're crying. If you guys are really meant to be fate will find a way to get you both together. And if not, there are multiple other girls out there. So smile? For me?"

I poked the corners of mouth titling them upwards to at least get him it smile. Suddenly I was pulled forwards as my head collided with another head, my eyes widened.

-To be continued-

Drama llama chapter done.
//Looks at what I wrote,
; • - • Doesn't Gene seem a little out of character...? Oh well, I'm too proud of this chapter to change it.
Anyways how many more chapters until the end of the book? 1 MORE CHAPTER. And then to my next book! I'll try to make the next chapter a bit longer than usual, unless I run out of ideas. But don't worry, my imagination won't ever stop (somehow)!

Until next time~

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

5.3K 363 47
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPT MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT ABUSE TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAG...
94.4K 2.8K 77
CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE IDEATION SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT TORTURE ABUSE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUA...
15.5K 281 30
Y/n L/n is a sophomore at Phoenix Drop High who already doesn't look forward to anything in her future. She hopes to get by with a job at a fast food...
5.8K 181 23
In Mystreet, the teams and groups for dance were always the same. Nothing changed and that's how they liked it. After the events of the Competition...