discontinued // my winged war...

By thattumblrchick

"It's like you're a whole new person when you forget to be afraid. And that person you become, he's free." ☾... More

- Prologue -
☾One☽
❀ Two ❀
☾Three☽
❀ Four ❀
☾Five☽
❀ Six ❀
☾Seven☽
❀ Eight ❀
☾Nine☽
❀ Ten ❀
☾Eleven☽
☾ Thirteen ☽
❀ Fourteen ❀
☾Fifteen☽
❀ Sixteen ❀
☾Seventeen☽
❀ Eighteen ❀
Nineteen
new story!!!!
❀ Twenty ❀
let's talk.

❀ Twelve ❀

274 37 16
By thattumblrchick

"No, I want you to listen to me. You told me your truths. Even the ones that hurt. And they really meant a lot to me. I want to tell you the truth now, more than anything, but I don't know what my truths are!" he said. I nodded and looked at his sad blue eyes.

I started to listen to his words. I started thinking about flying.

"And that hurts. I feel that there's something locked up inside of me, and it's eating me alive. I want to tell you what's going on, but I don't even know myself, and I hate it. I hate it so much."

Waterfalls. Wings. Waterfalls. Was at the waterfall. I went flying. I sat on the rocks. I sat alone on the cliff. I was alone. I was wrong.

"I just want to know why I hurt when I kiss people, or why I can't remember so much of my childhood, or why I can't get close to anyone except for you."

I went flying, I went flying, I went flying. I was flying on my own. NO! I wasn't on my own. I wasn't on my own. I wasn't on my own.

"I want to know! And it's not fair and I don't want to cry in the dark anymore."

I was flying, at the waterfall. I was flying with someone. I was holding them in my arms. I was carrying them above the water.

"I want my eyes to adjust to the dark of my mind. I want it all to just clear up, and I want it all to make sense again, and I want to see what it is that's hurting me!"

A hint of black. A hint of blue. I was on the cliff. I was alone. NO! I was kissing. I was kissing!

"Because right now I'm trapped in a sick game where everyone knows's everything except for me. And I think if I knew what was going on, then I would want to kiss you. But I can't."

Sketchbooks, Forget Me Nots, tears. Why am I always crying? Why do I always cry?! Because I miss them! I miss him! I miss him so much! I miss the blue eyes and the black hair and the light laugh and the happiness he felt!

It exploded inside of me. It towered above everything I felt. Every one of his words scratched my insides. They were all real. I felt them too. The words were so strong. I wanted him. I wanted to remember. I was going to remember.

"Dan, what are you-"

I miss everything that we used to share.

I miss him.

I miss our love.

I miss Phil.

"Dan, are you okay?"

Phil. My Phil. He's my Phil. I lost him. And then I found him. I found him. I know him. He was my friend. We were there together. He was flying with me. We drew together. We draw together. We go on adventures. I found him! Phil. How could I forget Phil? How could I ever forget my precious Phil?

"It's really you," I mumbled.

Phil looked at me. "Of course it's me," he laughed.

I pulled him close to me. I held him in my arms.

"Dan, what's going on?"

"Nothing. Nothing. But I promise you, it'll be okay."

He nodded into my chest.

I felt tears pricking behind my eyes.

"C'mon, Phil. Let's get you home."

☾❀☽

All night I tried to think of it.

I stole Phil's memories. I stole mine.

And I got them back.

I had to make Phil remember. But he might not be ready.

And then it struck me.

If I could remember Phil, then maybe I could remember more.

I could remember them. I could find them.

☾❀☽ ☾❀☽ ☾❀☽

A/N:

This is short on purpose, I just wanted to have a powerful memory chapter.

Tell me what you thought! Vote if you enjoyed.

The next one I do will be back at normal length, I promise.

Have a wonderful day.

-Jenny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 8.2K 110
[COMPLETED] a phan au where dan and phil didn't meet before 2015, and the only thing that matters is their choices. phil is great at messing up, an...
64K 2.7K 20
Prompt: “With Schools AUs it’s always Badboy!Phil with Nerd!Dan or Badboy!Dan with Nerd!Phil. That about a fic where both are bad, and meet behind th...
58.4K 3.7K 10
Dan Howell has grown up wingless in a world full of wings. Old legends have twisted the views of his peers, leaving him utterly alone until he meets...
282K 19.7K 21
Dan Howell was the typical spoiled, rich boy with butlers driving him to operas and maids making him nachos for breakfast. Phil Lester, however, was...