I N C O G N I T O (on hold)

By intoxicating-

"You are not insane, my love. You are merely lost. Let me show you what we are truly capable of." More

character aesthetics
playlist.
prologue
intro
• nicotine •
<break>
• tirades •
<break>
• cars •
• classical •
break
• guests •
break
break
• what cat •
~ I ~
~ II ~

i n c o g n i t o

7K 101 5
By intoxicating-

(a kiss with death or a dance with immortality) (who shall say where one ends, and where the other begins?)

"You think he took me
against my will?
You assume I knew not
what I was doing
when I bowed my head
and allowed him to place a
crown
on my head?"

Start Date: ———
End Date: ------

To those who enjoy dark fantasies.

This story contains mature content including graphic language, content, and themes. Please read at your own discretion.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

This story, 'Incognito' including all chapters, prologues/epilogues, and associated content is copyrighted under the Copyright, Design and Patent Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work (intoxicating- ; R.P) and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright law. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 112 15
(BTS dark oneshots) "I chose not to be with u ....but destiny want me to burn myself in ur fire" " I'm a devil who will set fire to this world to get...
1.5K 86 12
" You didn't tell me it was going to be this hard . " " Oh but I didn't say it was going to be easy , but I did say we'd make it didn't I .? " " I...
37 0 7
"Life's a fucking rainbow, but the only color you're seeing is Black and grey."
Isolation By Kaitlyn

Teen Fiction

3.7K 217 28
"Why did you lie to me?" "At first it was to spite you, but then it was to protect you." "And now?" "Now I need you. If you leave me, I won't be able...