Screamed 'I Hate You's and Wh...

By monkogs12

Maeve Brittles is coming back to her old pack after eight years of attending a school in England and being a... More

Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Two.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Three.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Four.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Five.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Six.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Seven.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Eight.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Ten.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Eleven.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twelve.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Thirteen.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's- Chapter Fourteen.
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Fifteen
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Sixteen
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Seventeen
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Eighteen
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Nineteen
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty One
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty Two
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty Three
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty Four
Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Twenty Five

Screamed 'I Hate You's and Whispered 'I Love You's-Chapter Nine.

12.5K 162 8
By monkogs12

POV OF MAEVE

"Who was that?" I whispered to Griffon, clinging to his bare chest with my life. If their was a vicious rogue out there, I was most definitely bolting inside.

"A female from the pack, I think it was Sage." He sounded strained when he said her name, as I looked at his face.

I smirked, "I'm guessing your not a big fan of her either?" I playfully giggled, running my hands through his soft hair. Griffon looked down at me, lust evident in his eyes.

"Not at all," he shook his head, smiling slightly. I pushed my self off his body, standing up and wiping the leaves off my extremely revealed body.

"I'm going for a run," I told him, "Want to come?" Griffon smiled, nodding and taking my hand. His thumb stroked the warm skin of my hand, sending tingles up my hand.
"You've changed, Evie." Griffon whispered, looking down at me with those bright green eyes. I looked up at him, smiling softly, a blush rising to my cheeks. I felt my body warm up as he called me by the nickname from when we were children.
"What do you mean?" I chuckled quietly, letting go of his hand so I could shift wolf. The second my hand slipped out of his grasp, he once again caught it in his, tangling our fingers together like he didn't want to let go.

"Your out-going, more confident," He smiled, leeching closer to me, his fingers trailing down my jaw. "More beautiful," His voice was husky when he spoke the last part, his eyes trailing down to my lips. Unconsciously, I licked my lips, watching Griffon's eyes darken with even more lust. His eyes were raking up and down my body, obviously enjoying the view- the only sound the one of crickets in the woods.

He swooped his head down, his lips heading for mine. God, I wanted this. I wanted to feel his lips on mine, I wanted to feel his body against mine.

But the sound of a stick breaking made us jump apart, and Grayson emerged from the darkness of the woods.

"Hey man," he nodded towards Griffon, obviously not noticing me yet. He took another step forward, brushing his hair out of his face as he did so.

"Oh, hey pretty girl," He winked, taking an look from Griffon and me, "Your dad was looking for you, bro." He was staring at Griffon now, the slight bit of anger showing in his eyes.

"Kay," Griffon shrugged, giving me a wink and a warning look; almost as if he was saying watch out for Grayson. I knew he wanted to stay here with me, but of course since I wanted to keep us a secret, if he told Grayson he'd find us later he'd get suspicious. I let my eyes strain on Griffon a bit longer, watching the way his muscles popped as he walked away.

Grayson scowled at Griffons back, before looking over at me, running his hands nervously through his hair. I knew by that smirk on his face he was thinking about the heated kiss in the living room yesterday.

"Grayson," I warned, dragging on his name. He stomped towards me, doing exactly what I had expected him to do.

"I don't like him near you," Grayson puffed, "He just wants to sleep with you first," I let out a low chuckle, watching Grayson carefully. He didn't seem to be acting strange, but I wanted to keep my guard up just in case.

"Oh, really Grayson? Would you rather sleep with me before Griffon did?" I taunted, letting a bit of annoyance slip into my words. Grayson's eyes raked my near naked body, his eyes then glowing with lust as they looked back into mine.

"I would love that," He smiled, like a predator he stalked towards me, pinning me between his body and a tree, "But your little boytoy has already made an order, to not make any moves on you. He wants you all to himself." Grayson spoke, raising his hand and placing it on my bare stomach, running it up and down my bare skin.

"Who's my little boytoy?" I questioned, smacking his hands away and leaning into the tree. My wolf was alert- not liking being touched by any other male except for Griffon.

"Griffon," Grayson snarled his name, "Your going to be his beta, aren't you?" He tilted his head, watching me carefully. I liked how he was keeping his hands to himself at this point, casually leaning them on the tree behind me.

"Yeah," I blankly answered, looking for an escape from his arms. I felt if I shoved him backwards like I wanted to, he'd turn wolf and try to rip my throat out. His temper seemed uncontrolled at the moment, anyway.

"That's why he hasn't demanded it yet, because your more powerful then the others." Grayson nodded to himself, stepping backwards as if something huge suddenly made sense.

"What do you mean, he hasn't demanded what?" I was desperate to know what the hell he was talking about- I barely knew anything about my mate, and getting answers out of his best friend was the second best idea of getting to know Griffon.

"If you haven't realised, Maeve, Griffon's always horny as hell. He can't keep it in his pants for a day." Grayson sneered, "It's never happened before- but if an unmated wolf doesn't want to sleep with him- he'll force them. All he has to do is use his alpha tone and then they'll HAVE to sleep with him. You can't disobey an alpha's order."

I was frozen. Would Griffon force a woman to sleep with him? It's never happened before-That's what Grayson said, so most likely, he hadn't. Did Griffon sleep with another woman after we met?!

Grayson must of noticed my tensed up attitude, but took it the wrong way. He grabbed my hand, pulling me into a comforting hug- but to me it was just awkward.

"Don't worry Maeve. I won't let him. It's just the fact you don't jump and beg all over Griffon for him to sleep with you worries me. Griffon and I have had a competition since we were little- only 13. Who ever can sleep with the most girls."

"That's disgusting," I was disappointed in my mate, the stupid ladies man just had to get it in everyday!?

"I know," Grayson shook his head, "His list is so much longer then mine."

"List?" My head shot up, staring at Grayson "What list?"

Grayson nervously rubbed the back of his neck, "We've got a list, of every girl we've ever boned.."

"Grayson." I demanded, my voice powerful as I pushed him away, "Get me Griffon's list. Right now."

Grayson seemed hesitant, but since I was filled with Beta blood, he responded immediately with a nod. He seemed nervous, so with all my courage, I placed my hand on his wrist, slowly sliding it down so our fingers tangled together. In the corner of my eye, I could see Grayson smirking, when unexpectedly, something flew into my mind.

'She definitely wants my d!ck.' It sounded like Grayson had said it, but for some strange reason- it was in my mind. I look over at him, furrowing my eye brows together when I realized Grayson was bright red- blushing.

"Did you say something?" I wondered out loud as Grayson led me through the woods, staring at his feet at this point. Immediately, he shook his head, looking up at me with a sheepish smile.

"Sorry Maeve, I forgot to block out the pack mind link.." He apologetically spoke, frowning and almost pouting out his lips. Laughing out loud, I had forgotten all about the pack mind link. The pack could communicate through out your minds, and when you find your mate, after your first kiss- you both grow a separate mind link, so only you two can share thoughts.

"It's okay, Grayson." I laughed, so this boy thought I wanted his d!ck? I laughed out loud again, and Grayson's blush only got worse.

"Stop laughing Maeve, your ruining my ego right now!" He squealed, laughing as he did so. I squeezed his hand, "Hey, Gray, you need a bit of hits on your ego.."

Grayson smirked, looking over at me as he waggled his eye brows, "Gray? So we're on nick name basis now? Cute."

This time it was me blushing, and I pinched Grayson's cheek, before squealing, "Yeah, now I can call you schmoopsie! It's a cute little nickname," I was just teasing him, but he shook his head viciously, before letting out a playful growl.

"Schmoopsie?"

(PRONOUCED: SHH-MOOP-SEE)

"Yeah, it's such a hot nick name," I joked, playfully punching him in the gut.

"Totally, I can totally see you screaming out 'Schmoopsie' while we have $ex;" Grayson winked, pulling me up towards a large house. Not as big as the pack house, but this was new. I've never seen it before, and let me tell you- it was amazingly beautiful. The walls were literally windows, except for a few places which were obviously bedrooms.

And it Griffon's scent was all over it.

I entered the house and Grayson flicked on all the lights. I was literally breathing in Griffon's scent, and my wolf began to freak out at the scent of her mate. My eyes were beginning to darken with need, all I needed was Griffon.

"This way," Grayson dropped my hand, leading me through out the house to a bedroom. Griffon's scent was the strongest in here- and I knew it was his bedroom. What I didn't like, was the A cup small red bra laying on the floor.

I picked it up, biting my lip to hold back the possessive growl.

"What, did Griffon sleep with an eight year old? Who's boobs are this small?" I knew I sounded like a complete bitch, which wasn't my thing- but hey, this was my mate. Grayson threw his head back, letting out a powerful booming laugh, I smiled as I watched him- he was a nice looking guy, I'm surprised I didn't notice it before.

He had a trademark smirk that told you he was a trouble maker, and I couldn't wait to hang out with him some more- like in a best friend way. He seemed like an assertive ignorant player, but no where near as bad as Griffon. They came as a package, Griffon and Grayson- since they seem to always be together.

Grayson was watching me strangely, soon I realized I had been staring at him. A blush rose on my cheeks, and I noticed Grayson hadn't flicked on any of the lights in the house, leaving us in darkness. The sun was only beginning to rise, and all of a sudden Grayson's head shot up, as he sniffed the air. I didn't even realize that he was now holding a thick stack of papers in his right hand.

"Shit." Grayson growled, grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the room, up stairs- which I ungracefully stumbled up a few times, before we reached the top. I was dragged into a room, the door slamming shut after I entered. I turned my head, seeing Grayson was also in the room, leaning against the white door as he panted deeply.

"Quickly, Maeve, jump in the bed." Grayson ordered, but I stood dumbstruck in the middle of the room.

"Wh-" I was so rudely cut off by Grayson shoving me on to the bed, throwing the covers over my body. I looked up at him like he was insane, when he pressed his fingers to my his lips, a sign to shut up.

Suddenly, he was on the other side of the room, under the covers on the opposite side of the bed.

"What's wrong?" I hissed, as Grayson tossed the stack of papers under a pile of clothes on the floor, hiding them from sight.

"Griffon," Grayson panted, "Is home."

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone

So oh no, griffon's home (;

Next chapters gonna be dramatic.

LOLLLLLLL

okay,

so vote

comment

become a fan

thanks all my fans; you guys truely are amazing.(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 18.9K 38
{CURRENTLY EDITING (hopefully) ALL GRAMMATICAL ERRORS} Rosa Conner is from the Cresent Moon Pack is 16 years old and is childish in every way she lik...
95.8K 1.7K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
80.1K 2.4K 23
Not your typical rejection story. You know the stories of the broken abused girl, who gets rejected by her mate only to run away become badass and th...
33.6K 1.1K 45
The caged bird sings with a fearful trill, of things unknown, but longed for still. And her tune is heard on the distant hill, for the caged bird sin...