Black Metal: The true theory...

By Norwegianblackmetal

The true events of Mayhem and Burzum in the 1990s More

PART 2 the death of ded and Euronymous

Mayhem and Norwegian Black Metal: The true story

673 18 21
By Norwegianblackmetal

MAYHEM THE TRUE STORY OF WHAT HAPPENED

NorWay 1992

it was snowing in 1992 in norway n mayhem was takin band photos in da forist. den they saw Vark from a band called bursum what was there enemy becus he shot the windows of Mcdonelds and the other guyz liekd mcdonelds a lot n euronymus worked in mcdonelds.

''omg its vark vikerns'' said ded

ded had a blond hair n stuff and he looked all metal and he was a swede n the other guys were fron Norway accept hellhamer who is also half spanish.

''unholy crapp!!'' said euronymus

''I will stab U guyz'' said Vark looking all mad

''omg'' said hellhamer

they went in the band house and recordid some demos of mayhem and den it was relly good n they got a record deel.

Vark was so jelous of it n got a nife n some guns. they dun some live concerts n vark shot the singer ded and he died . they berried him in a grave yard with a tomb stoen what said ''RIP ded loved by many like a good happy meal''

the Vark went in Mcdonelds on euronymus's shift and he was laffing, euronymus said 2 the maneger

''omg that is vark vikerns and he wants 2 blow up mcdonelds u must stop him''

the maneger did not believe him n left.

vark went 2 the counter n asked euronymus for a milk shake n 6 nuggits n fries n a chilli dip.

euronymus was suprised dat vark was so freindly 2 him after he shot his frend in the face and killed him n spitted on mayhems mix tapez.

Hellhamer was in Mcdonelds eating 5 big mac's 20 nuggits 4 fries n a mcflury and he didnt see vark.

Euronymus give vark his oreder and vark sit at the table.

''omg weird'' thort euronymus

then vark got up from teh chair n went 2 the counter.

''wot is wrong?'' said euronymus

''I want 2 retrun my meal its cold thanks'' said vark smilling

''okies'' said euronymus.

suddenly da milkshake explodid n euronymus got stabbed 99 times by 100 nifes hidden in da fries.

''OMG'' said hellhamer.

Euronymus was dead as well but hellhamer was only mild brain dameged and becum a drummer.

Vark was arested for vandalisming McDonelds n went 2 jail for 25 years.

It was a sad day 4 black metal. Now mayhe has got a new singer n drummer n guitar n bursum is still a very rubish band. it is also why all Norway's mcdonelds's say in the window ''frites har kokain i dem'' what means, please do not break or blow up stuff inside the mcdonelds itself.

True story, the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 543 7
Yasmin Monroe signs up for Love Island 2024 looking to find her perfect match.
44.6K 1K 6
Hiroki has recently discovered that the four women he once knew and loved, his girlfriend (Nao), sister (Kanoko), best friend (Ayumu), and mom (Kaede...
192K 20.4K 56
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
64.7K 2.7K 23
Story about a married couple who's life was so toxic to live in. ⚠️ !!!𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡!!!⚠️ ♡ This story is going to contain domēstic abu$e, so r...