Himitsugami ( God of Secrets )

Por Chocochibi

yato has a lover? She knows many secrets. She can know everything with one look. She is evil. She is himitsug... Más

1: Up to Mitsu Mountain
2: Yomi
3: Their Past
4: Omnyoji
5: A Request
6: Rai
7: Becoming Human
8: Is She That Yomi?
9: I Release You
10: Can't Leave Me Ever
11: The Truth
12: Contract Signed
13: Yurashi's Death
14: Seeing papa Again
15: He Came
16: Dirty Moments
17: A Client
18: The Red Eye
19: Trust
20: Our Master
21: Client's Request Fulfilled
22: Meeting Yomi
23: Found You
24: Another Himitsugami
25: Lost Memories
26: Unexpected Arrival
27: His Existence Is...
28: Request for Revenge
29: Inner Desires
30: I'm... Dead ?
31: Made Decision
32: My Guardians
33: Please...Let This Last...
34: Please Protect This...
35: Her Name Is Kyoya
36: Meeting Kyoya
37: The Blue Moon
38: Plea For Freedom
39: Sho Released
40: Her Shinkis
41: Abandoned
42: Killing Spree
43: By Her Side
44: Precious To Him
45: Unknown Yomi
47: Inheritance
48: Yomi o Kaeshite
49: Grown
50: Inner Fight
51: Lito, Sousei, Dragon
52: Fighting for It
53: The little Lizard
54: I Am God
55: Bring You Down
56: (End) To Each Own Lives

46: Understanding Yomi

35 3 0
Por Chocochibi

Yato: daijobu. She's under control. She won't do anything to you.

Hiyori: yato...

Yato: that side. It's called mini yomi. Mini yomi only remembers people who aren't afraid of her an people who makes deal with mini yomi.

Hiyori: I wasn't afraid of her, I was just...

Reina: disgusted. That wouldn't work. Mini yomi is sensitive even if she doesn't appear so.

Fukoku: kawaii desho? Mini yomi.

Lo: mini yomi only comes out when yomi feels playful or killing someone.

Hiyori: I see.

Meiko: mini yomi is kind of a split personality.

Yukine: then...

Reina: mini yomi can have fun and do whatever she wants. When living with us, she was most of the time mini yomi.

Lo: it was almost like mini yomi is her original personality.

Hiyori: I see...

Yukine: so... yato you too?

Yato nods " um hm. She was really kawaii."

Yukine: pervert.

Yato: not!!!

Meiko: Mini yomi is her original. Baka. She had to be serious because she is a himitsugami. Baka."

Fukoku: normal yomi is so boring. Always thinking of others being happy.

Hiyori: no wonder you guys always talked about yomi's happiness... her being happy. That's cos that's when the real her comes out neh.

Fukoku: she's really kawaii too!!!
_________________________________

Yomi yawns and drags her rabbit across the floor " yaboku. Yaboku. Mmm... where did yaboku go... meiko!!!"

Meiko: hm?

Yomi: where did yaboku go?

Meiko: don't ask me stupid things. Like I would know.

Yomi: ....yaboku. I know. I'll go find yaboku.

Fukoku walks by and blocks her way " no. "

Yomi: why? Yomi wants to see yaboku!!! I want yaboku!!! I want yaboku to hug me!!

Fukoku: he's gone out for a delivery job.

Yomi: oh.... ah!! I will go disturb him at his job.

Lo pats her head " be a good girl and stay ok?"

" Then... " she stretches out her hand " ice cream."

Hiyori: she can't go out?

Meiko: you want her to randomly kill spirits, ayakashi, humans?

Hiyori: she'll do that?!!

Reina: playful in the extreme.

" yomi~~ " yato calls out. Her eyes lit up and she runs outside to hug yato " yaboku!!! You're back!! Yomi missed you!!!" Yato squeezed back playfully" me too~~"

Yomi: ice cream.

Yato gasps " I didn't buy any."

Yomi: hmph. Ale? Who are those two?

Yato: my shinki, yukine and that one is your shinki. Hiyori.

Yomi: I see. Gomen, I tend to only remember some people. Yukine and Hiyori. Um. I'll try to remember.

Hiyori: yomi. Do you want to take a shower together?

Yomi: hehe. Dirty dirty hiyori. Um. Sure. See you later. I'll get my clothes.
_________________________________

Yomi: hiyori ~~

Hiyori: oh. Yomi. You still remember me.

Yomi goes down in the spring water and then smiles " um. Just because I'm yomi doesn't mean I can't remember things like my made up Yomi. Bleh." She sticks her tongue out.

Hiyori: made up Yomi... don't you feel cooped up inside? When the other takes over...

Yomi: well... it's still me... and as a himitsugami I do have to get some things done. Though it's so troublesome... I can't be selfish and things. Plus... mama and papa all say it's bad for me to come out. It's bad for me to be like that. I've no choice.

Hiyori: gomene. I was scared of you.

Yomi: it's ok. Yomi understands.

Hiyori: gods are born out of wishes... and you're a half... so... are you born out of wishes?

Yomi: um hm. Whatever made mama born, made us. gods are able to reborn from wishes. Himitsugami can never reborn anyway, so I guess being born from wishes didn't make a difference to mama's chance being reborn or not.

Hiyori: I see. Many people must believe in you for you to make kyoya then.

Yomi: um. Why?

Hiyori: nothing. Just curious. Please believe in me that I can be your exemplary.

Yomi: huh?

Hiyori: killing is bad.

Yomi laughs " you think I kill for fun? Though I do think it is fun... don't want. You keep interfering."

Hiyori: not everything needs to be destroyed.

Yomi: kind hiyori. Ugh. I'm going to sleep.

" Oh. Hiyori. Did my real personality scare you? Gomen. I don't really show it." Yomi smiles. " Mini yomi is scary neh."

Hiyori: yomi.

Yomi: um. Yomi. I know it's kind of confusing .

Hiyori: what do you think of mini yomi?

Yomi: mini yomi? She's dangerous isn't it? That's why I'm here.

_________________________________

Hiyori: fukoku...

Fukoku: hm?

Hiyori: do you think it's possible to... make mini yomi and made up Yomi to co-exist in one?

Fukoku smiles " you like trouble don't you? Hiyori."

Hiyori: I...

Fukoku: I won't deny it's a good suggestion.

Reina: agree. But it's troublesome.

Meiko: very.

Lo: I think the problem is, what if it makes yomi suffer?

Hiyori: I was thinking... we have yato... maybe he can be of some help.
_________________________________

Kii: yomi.

Yomi: kii? Looking for a fight?

Kii: not really. Since sousei has left you alone for his next big move. I thought maybe you could tell me something about it.

Yomi: why do you think I'll tell you?

Kii: I was betting on the fact that you have no interest in partaking any of his business.

Yomi: what if he kills kyoya?

Kii: what if he destroys many humans and spirits.

Yomi: tsk. I hate it when I'm like this. I can't take any sacrifices. Where's mini yomi when I need her.

Kii: tell me.

Yomi: kyoya. You'll protect kyoya.

Kii: I'm a heaven's servant. I can't watch her 24 hours.

Yomi: then go apply from your heaven. Activate the ancient seal which destroyed ebisu. That should destroy everything desho.

Kii: that seal destroys gods.

Yomi: it's the heaven, I'm sure there's something they have.

Kii: you want both to collide and create catastrophic damage?

Yomi: STOP PUSHING ME!!!

Kii: TELL ME.

Yomi: A seal that opens the gateway to the underworld permanently. Omnyojis can manipulate ayakashis... so... that's his plan. War against the heavens.

Kii: .... what...?

Yomi: Hai.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.5K 237 22
Ive always loved Yato,but i never knew he loved me, i never knew that we'd be in love. He was my warmth and i was his number 1 believer. Yano was my...
162K 5.9K 26
Hiyori has always been a part of Yato's life, but Yato suddenly found out that Hiyori is going to college soon. It is then that Yato sees her diffe...
135K 5.2K 18
After a few short months of becoming a regalia for the faulty god Yato, you start to connect with his other regalia, Yukine. You both only want one t...
183K 7.4K 58
Hiyori has been having a hard time in her life. Her friends leave her one after another, her parents always yell at her, call her useless and tell he...