my smexy boyfrfiend kidnapper

By amrakapic11

one girl falls in love with a cute boy but she falls into a trap a love story a bond between a boy kidnapper... More

my smexy boyfrfiend kidnapper
chapter two
chapter three
chapter 4

chapter one

12 1 0
By amrakapic11

so this story is kind of like my sexy kidnapper but not completely the same..................

I woke up and slam my hand down on my clock. Then I threw my bed sheet off of my and almost froze from the cold. l quickly got up and put my bathrobe on and walked over to the bathroom to take a shower because me and my friend were going shopping. I turned on the water undressed and hopped in I grabbed head and shoulders and put a lot on my hair and started to wash it quickly because I was going to be late if I didn't hurry up. I finished in the show put on my bathrobe and walked to my room. there I opened my closet door and grab a cute Abercrombie shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. I dressed quickly and went to the bathroom to make my hair I put it in a cute but sloppy bun, then I heard someone honking a horn I thought in my head "fuck there already here". I quickly ran grabbed my coat then ran down the stairs, put on my tan uggs. then I grabbed my purse and iphone 5 and walked outside to see my boy friend sitting in the car. I walked over to the car opened the door and sat down in the passagener and turned to toward his and said "hi nick sorry I was late" he replied back to me it is ok I was early any way". he smiled at me and I smiled back at him. CLIFFHANGER THIS NEEDS TO GET AT LEAST 5 VOTES FOR ME TO CONTIUE THANKS FOR READ BIA!!!!!. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...