Our Next Chapter

By KeepOnSmiling

Blakelyn and Harry finally have their own place with their little family. As they start to deal with their ad... More

Before Reading!
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight (P1)
Chapter Eight (P2)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
NEW BOOK!

Chapter One

9.2K 155 0
By KeepOnSmiling

A/N: This is the first official Chapter of Our Next Chapter. I hope you guys enjoy!

Blakelyn's POV:

I slowly opened my eyes to see Harry soundly asleep beside me. I smiled as I looked at the clock to see it was 6:30. "Babe." I whispered, lightly shaking him. "Hm." He grumbled, turning over so his back was facing me. "It's someone's first day of school." I smiled and squeezed his cheek. "I don't want to go." He groaned before covering his face with his pillow. I chuckled before removing it from his hands. "I'll make you some breakfast." I smiled. "Alright." He said as I lightly pecked his lips before getting up.

"It's daddy's first day of school." I said to the twins as I put some scrambled eggs on their high chair trays along with some cutup pieces of sausage. He looked at the twins as they started eating. "I want to skip so I can be with you guys." He pouted as I sat down beside him. "Harry, go to school." I smiled as he lightly kissed my cheek. I smiled before continuing to eat. When we all finished, I cleaned off the twins as they crawled to their toys. I put all of the dishes in the sink as I watched Harry get his things together. "So what are you going to do today?" Harry asked me and I shrugged. "Probably hang out around the complex." I looked at him as he put his bookbag on his back and grabbed his keys. "See you later. I love you." He pecked my lips. "Love you too." I smiled as he walked out.

"You two are so cute." I smiled as I finished tying up Trevor's white high top converses. The boys were both wearing a red and blue plaid romper as well. "Let's go walk around the apartment complex yeah?" I asked as I put them in their stroller. Trevor was sitting in the front seat and Christian was sitting behind me. I put my small diaper bag in the holder at the bottom. "Let's go!" I smiled before walking out. The warm Washington sun hit us as I walked up the sidewalk. There was a really cute nature path that was covered up by trees. I started walking as I pushed the stroller.

At the end of the path was a small playground with a bunch of picnic tables and grills surrounding it. "We might have your second birthday here." I said to them as I took them out of the stroller. I put the brakes on the stroller as the twins crawled on the concrete that surrounded the playground. I smiled as I sat on the step. Trevor crawled over to me and pulled himself up my the railing. I smiled as he smiled back at me. "Hey Trevor. You're such a big boy." I said as he giggled. I picked up Christian when he crawled over to me and I kissed his cheek, making him squeal in delight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 2.5K 21
Being a pregnant Teen is hard. Having a pregnant best friend will make things easier. Right? Sequel: Following My Parent's Footsteps *Chapters has be...
182 18 16
The story about a teenager who looses someone very close to him, struggling with the events that happened that night and things in his past. Struggli...
555K 10.6K 23
Bethany Taylor had her whole life planned out. Go to college, get married, then have kids with the husband of her dreams. But what happens when one p...
19.6K 503 23
Life gets a bit interesting when you have a set of teenage twins, a six year old, and a baby on the way. Secrets are told, things are started, probl...