She's Back And She's a badass...

De Riley2830

Just please try this book you might be surprised Mai multe

Chapter 1

55 3 0
De Riley2830

My name is Isabella, I have blue long hair, I'm 5'9 (I know I'm pretty tall), ever since 7th grade I've been bullied. No-one likes me and I don't know why, even my own brothers hate me. Now I'm starting High School and have a crush on this guy named Theo he's the most popular boy in the school. My best friend Mariana is cool I tell her everything she is the best person in the world I love h........

"Isabella, come here real quick" she says.

"Errrrr okay what do you need" I say.

"I wanted to tell you that we are not friends we have never been friends and we never will be friends you are a pig and a fatass I was only your friend beacause you have money and I made a bet that I could get you to tell me who you have a crush on and I got it so I'm not your friend any more"  I was starting to get tears in my eyes I'm just glad she didn't tell me she was going to tell everyone who I had a crush on. I ran home in tears my mom and dad had been trying to get me to go to my aunt in Rome to stay with her for a few years and I asked my mom if it was to late to go and she said noand that I had three hours to pack and go to the airport, we didn't tell my brothers, Damon and Scott that I was going beacause they wouldn't care. When Iwas done I went to the airport and as soon as I gotit there they called my flight and I went on a plane to Italy.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

722K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
I'm a Costello De _crazy_hooman_

Ficțiune adolescenți

4.1M 88K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
The QB Bad Boy and Me De Tay

Ficțiune adolescenți

31.2M 849K 63
QB Bad Boy and Me movie coming out soon in 2024! WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Dallas Bryan is focused on her future, but whenever she's around Drayton L...
85.7K 2.7K 29
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...