The Bad Boy

By bitteroversomeone

Lux is 17 and isn't looking for a relationship. She's fine with being independent, she always has been. But w... More

Okay, maybe a little...
Not again.
Walk a little slower
School's a drag
Obey? I don't know the meaning of the word.

The Bad Boy

76 1 0
By bitteroversomeone

"Get up, dammit!" My sister, Aries said.

"Noooooooooooo!" I said.

"Come on! You're gonna be late for school, slut muffin."

My sister isn't mean, we just call each other names like that. It's meant to be endearing. My sister, Aries, is the best. And yes, her name is Aries and that's her zodiac sign. You would think since my parents named her with a cool name that they'd be cool, but sadly, you would be mistaken. Anyway, back to my big sister, she's always there for me, and I for her. She's 20, and I'm 17, but we're best friends. She's still living at home cause her college is like 10 minuets away.

I stand up, "Fine! I'm up. You happy!?"

I said.

"Yes. DON'T GO BACK TO SLEEP."

As she leaves, I flop back down on the bed.

If you can't tell already, I'm really not a morning person. And the fact that I detest school doesn't help.

After 10 mins of laying like this on my bed, I get up and turn the shower on.

I love showers, I love baths more, but I still love showers. The hot water drips slowly down my body, washing me clean.

About 15 minuets later I'm out and drying off. Then I scrunch my hair with some mouse, put on a little bit of make up, I like to look natural, instead of having a butt load of make up on. And then I throw on some skinny jeans and a oversized sweater on, with some black high top converse, and I'm ready.

I'm almost out the door when my mom yells, "Wait, sweetie!!!"

Don't be fooled by her sweet tone, she's fucking annoying. And no, I'm not that teenager that hates her parents. My mom comes into my room 10 times a day and annoys me with meaningless things. And she's crazy. Seriously.

"Give mommy a kiss!"

"Seriously, mom."

"Yes!!"

"Give your mother a kiss, Lux!"

That's my dad. He backs up everything my mother says without a second thought, even if it's insane.

And yes, my is Lux. I know what your thinking, Lux, like from the book The Virgin Suicides? No, my parents aren't that cool. Their friend from high school had a son, yes a son, named Lux. I like it, I guess. But I don't like my parents.

I also have an older brother, he's 24, his name is, wait for it...Jake. Yup, Jake. He and my younger brother, who's 15, his name is Alex, get the normal names.

My older brother Jake lives in Nashville, he's a musician. He's really cool, but I don't see him as much anymore.

And my younger brother is a cutie, but can be a bit annoying.

So, now that you've heard my life story, let's get back to the point.

"Give me a kiss or you can't go to school." My mother said, as I slammed the front door behind me. She the. Proceeded to follow me outside, but I had already started the car and was off.

You might think I'm being a bitch, but I'm not. One time when I was 13 I wanted to have a small party with my friends and she told me I couldn't have a small party I had to invite everyone, she then planned the whole party, and I had no say, she even invited a girl that used to bully my little brother. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but it was. My little brother cried in his room all night. When my mom saw this, she told him to "Man up, little baby." What a bitch.

I finally make it to school, and park. I get to class just in time, and sit down.

"Psst!"

"Hey, Lux"

I turn around and one of my best friends, Tiffany is looking at me with a worried look.

"What?" I asked.

She scooted her desk closer.

"Sebastian is getting back today."

"Oh, fuck. I forgot." Great. This day just keeps getting better and better, I thought.

Sebastian and I sorta dated. But I broke it off after a week, cause he's a dick. And an annoying pot head, don't get me wrong, I've smoked pot plenty, but I'm not perpetually stoned. Ever since I broke up with him he has been so creepy. He said he wanted to be friends and I thought, sure. Why not? Ohhhh was I wrong.

At a party three weeks ago I was a little drunk and he tried to take advantage of me. The little twat didn't get the chance because one of my other best friends, Victoria stopped it.

But, Victoria wasn't there to save me the second time.

You know when you're drunk and you're thinking, "No get off of me!" But you just say "no" and you keep repaying it but you can't kick or scream and nothing will come out? Well, I hope you don't know that feeling, but if you do, I'm really sorry cause it's the worst feeling in the world.

"Don't worry, I've got your back." Said Tiffany

No one knows what happened after that night. No one except my therapist. And Sebastian. And I'm going to keep it that way.

"Thanks." I reply

As the words come out of my mouth I saw Ryan Silverman staring straight at me. Shit. Ryan is the 'bad boy' of the school, he has his pack if raging idiots that follow him around and beat the shit out of people. And he's looking at me. What if I'm his next victim!? Shit. I've hated him ever since he bullied my best friend in middle school. He's a dick. And he's looking at me and mouthing something. I can't quite make it out. Is he saying "Fuck me" WHAT! I have to get out of here. NOW.

"Mr. Barnes, can I be excused?"

Please say yes, please say yes.

"Why?"

Ummm, uhhhh. OH! I've got it!

"I have my period."

Wow. That was blunt. And embarrassing. Why did I just say that? The who class looked at me, and a few started to giggle. Great.

"Oh. Umm... Okay. Yes, yes you can go."

"Thanks."

And as I got up I saw Ryan smirking at me.

And then as I left I heard.

"Mr. Barnes, I have to take a leak."

"Ugh. Alright Mr. Silverman, make it quick."

Shit.

As soon as I heard it I went racing down the halls to the bathroom. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Yes! I made it. Thank God.

"Hey, can I help you put your tampon in?"

The. Fuck.

"What the fuck? What are you doing in here!?" I say. I'm very nervous. And I think he can tell.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. And I know you're not on your period."

"And how the fuck would you know?!"

"Because. You'd be a lot more pissy than you usually are."

"Your a dick."

"Ouch!" He puts his hand up to his cheats, pretending to be hurt. "That really hurt my feelings."

"Good."

"What did I ever do to you?"

"Well, first of all, your in the women's bathroom and you just asked if you could stick a tampon inside of me. Hmmm. I wonder."

"Well, I need your help."

"What? Why?" I ask. But I'm sure I don't wanna know the answer.

"I need to get out if school, but could you tell Andrew that I'll be back later. My phones dead."

Andrew is one of his idiot friends.

"No." I say quite defiantly.

"Why?"

"Because, I'm not helping you and getting nothing in return."

"Okay, what do you want?" He asks with a smirk.

"Not you." Said backing up slowly against the wall.

"Ohh really?" He smirks even more.

"Yup"

"You're not even the slightest bit attracted to me?"

How could I not be? He was muscular, but not to much. He had the sexiest dirty blknde hair, and his eyes? Oh, don't get me started. They were chocolaty brown. Mmmm. I just want to lick him up. WHAT? Where did that come from, Lux. He's a jerk, remember? Oh yeah.

"Nope, not at all."

"So, you wouldn't mind it if I changed in here?" He asked smirking.

"W-what? N-no. Not at all."

"Good." He took his shirt of slowly, reveling his six pack. Oh my god. What have I done? I'm so turned on right now. What? No you're not. Fight it, Lux!

As he takes his pants off, my eyes travel down 'there'. Of my god. He then looks up at me, and catches me staring. Crap. I look away. He chuckles.

"Why don't you strip for me?"

"Excuse me!?"

"You heard me. I know you want to." He smirks. God. That smirk is so sexy. Shit. Shut up, Lux.

"Do not." Ohh. Good comeback, Lux.

He chuckles, " What? You never gotten naked for a guy before?"

I blush.

Seriously!? Am I 5?

"You haven't!? Oh my god. You're a virgin?! Well, who would've thought, our little Luxy is a virgin."

I wish.

I start to cry, and I'm not going to let him see me cry, so I run out of the bathroom as quickly as possible.

"Lux, wait!"

I start running, tears streaming down my face.

"Lux!"

I stop.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT." Woah. Calm down, Lux.

"I'm sorry." He says.

Wait.

What.

Did Ryan Silverman just apologize? To me?

"W-what?"

"I'm sorry." He said. He looked so nervous. Like a little boy.

"Umm... It-it's okay."

"No, it's not. I was being a dick."

"Well, yeah. You were." I say.

"Come with me."

"What?"

"Come on, don't be a pussy"

"I have one, so why can't I act like one?"

"Whatever. Just come on. I want to make it up to you. " He grabs my hand and a tingling sensation travels up my arm.

"Where are you taking me?"

"We're gonna go eat."

"What? Why?"

"Cause, you look hungry. And not just for me." He smirks and winks at me.

I blush. Again. Oh my gosh. I'm such a little girl.

"I'm not hungry for you."

"Well, then why'd you unbutton part of your shirt?" He smirks and then looks down at my chest.

Oh my god.

This. Fucking. Shirt. Always. Unbuttons.

"You seem pretty horny to me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...