The Predator

By Darkest_Rose

The wrong place and the wrong time, that's what happened to me. One moment is all it took to change my life... More

The Predator
What am I ?
Curse
First taste
Whispering
Confidence
New born
Goodbye to the old me
Unusual
Powers and Beloved?
The predator has taken over
Using my gift
Completing the change
No love, no guilt, no remorse and no fear!
Hunting
Preparing to leave
Tested
Royals and Beloved
Training with Marcus
Damien
You mean nothing to me
What he does to me
Talking to the king
Bringing out her Seducer
Finding a mate
The royals pet
James and Damien
Time to chose love or darkness
Protector
Stronger
It was over before it started
Ruby
Death wish
Protecting Ruby
The End

Her beloved

91K 3.4K 241
By Darkest_Rose

Chapter 13

James Pov

I dont know what she has done to me but I can't get her out of my head, her scent seems to be permanently wrapped around me. I knew who she was to me the moment I saw her in club. I could smell her intoxicating scent wrap around me, pulling me towards her. I had to hold my temper back from ripping that boy away from her for just touching her. I can tell she is a new born, I can still smell her own blood pumping through her veins, she isn't long turned. I can't see her master, the one that turned her, all new borns have their master with them, to show them the way without revealing our kind. I watched as she sensed me, looking around the club to find me, she took my breath away the moment her emerald green eyes met mine. She is breathtaking, the most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes on.

             I watched as she sent the boy away and I took my opportunity to approach her. Even her voice is seductive. I could hear every man in the clubs thoughts, instead of the usual thoughts, they are all focused on her and her alone, each imagining they were with her and what they would do just to be in her presence. I offered her the one thing she needs, someone to show her this world and how much stronger she is now. She surprised me by accepting my offer. Any chance I have to spend time with her I will take it. She is my beloved. I walked away before the boy came back, but it took everything in me to that. I wanted to wrap her in my arms and take her with me right now. But I couldnt, she has to find her way through this new world and find out for herself if she wants me. She could already have a beloved before she was changed, as a vampire turned by someone other than her mate, she could find another beloved. She could find out she has two and has to chose or she could only have the one beloved, me.

                                     I left after that, I couldnt stand to see her with him. The thoughts of seeing him touching her, made my blood boil, I would end up ripping him apart, piece by piece. I just have to keep it in my head that I will see her in the morning. I can hear the dark voice whispering in the back of her mind, it wants to take over completely. All us vampires have that voice trying to lure us in, I gave enough of myself over to the darkness to keep the voice satified. But hers, I have never heard a voice so desperate to take over, I have only heard of voices been that strong when it comes to powerful vampires, like the royals, letting the darkness completely take over when its that's strong could make her extremely powerful and dangerous. Some vampires when changed get a gift, a diluted version of the royals powers, I'm the last known, changed vampire to be gifted, no other vampire since then has been gifted and that was centuries ago. But I think that is about to change with her, something tells me she is going change all that, she is going to change our world completely. With her beauty, the dangerous aura I can sense and possibly a gift, she is going to be the perfect predator, unstoppable.

                      I arrived at her hotel room, I checked my clothes to make sure I look good. When she opened the door, she looked unbelievable, I couldnt take my eyes off her, I wanted to take her right now and hear her scream out my name, her thoughts didn't help with my self control. I pinned her too the wall, my body pressed tightly to hers. I knew she could feel the electricity between us, she can't deny that. I ran my nose up her neck, but I pulled away when I heard her thoughts. She was chanting dont hurt him, over and over. My little beauty thought she could hurt me. I made the mistake of patronising her, I watched her beautiful face get mad, I pinned her again to the wall, my lips inches from her lips, she moved in closer, but when I went to close the space between our lips, she put her hand on my chest. It took a couple of seconds before the most intense pain ripped through my body, I felt like I was burning from the inside out, I fell to my knees, I never experience pain like this, not even changing could compare to this, I felt like my body was ready to combust. But then she pulled her hand away and the pain faded, what the fuck was that, no royal has ever been recorded to have that power. But what shocked me was when she told me she had that power as a human. How could a girl so beautiful cause so much pain with one touch.

                                                 I followed her out and waited in reception as she paid, the young man who was working on reception, couldnt even speak, he was so stunned by her beauty he couldnt think straight. The more I looked at her the more I saw her appearance has changed slightly since last night, she looks more flawless and seductive. I watched her as he snapped out of it and took her card. She wanted to drive and follow me, I didn't fight her on it because I know I wouldn't be able to sit in a car with her for that long and not touch her, she is so sexy, her scent alone makes me hard and my body burn with need that only she can relieve.

    I watched her car for the whole journey, when we got to my house and she looked around, I couldnt help but smile at her thoughts of my home. I could hear her thoughts, her thirst is starting to get to her, I have bottles of blood in the fridge, the next town or city is a good drive away. I still can believe the control she has over her thirst, I can't even ignore mine for as long as she has, I had to have bottles in the car with me.

  I gave her a bottle and took the chance to find out more about her gift and explain mine, I told her about the royals, but the changes she talked about in her appearance didn't add up, especially when she showed me a picture of her on her id. She was ever bit a beautiful before as she is now, but everything about her has changed. I know a friend who might be able to find out more about this for me.

                             I went to bed that night, but barely slept, I wanted to be close to her, knowing she is in the same house as me only doors away didn't help. I can smell her scent, trying to pull me to her. I got up that morning, grabbed some blood from the fridge and walked to her room, I watched her sleep for a few minutes, before I shook her awake, telling her were training today. I left the blood and waited for her to get ready. When she walked into the kitchen, I could tell her appearance has changed slightly again, I took in every inch of her and had to fight the lust burning inside of me, I knew my eyes were changing colour, its getting harder to fight the pull to her. Training went better than I thought it would. I told her about the royals powers and the common powers vampires mostly received during the change. I was right when I thought she was different, she has the gifts no others vampires has from her change, she is kinetic and she is  unstoppable, nothing or no one will be able to beat her except a royal, nothing can penetrate her skin, she is strong now, with more training I can only imagine the power she will have. But that alone means I will never be able to have her, once the royals hear about her, they will do anything they can to get her, with the powers she has I won't be surprised if they try mate her to a royal. The last blow was the call I got, she is a seducer.

    I finished up training and got a shower. My head is a complete mess now, am I her beloved or am I only feeling this because she is a seducer. I dont know what effects a seducer can have. Is she messing with my head, she probaly doesn't even know if she is doing it. This is a fucking mess. I walked into the kitchen and I heard her singing, her voice is so alluring, it just draws you in. I couldnt help but get closer to her, but that only messed me up more. I knew what I was going to do, I got dressed and said my goodbyes to her as I walked out the door. When I got to the club I found the first attractive woman I could find. I will know when I fuck her weather Lexi is my mate or not, it won't feel right, I won't feel connected to her and it won't be as good as sex I has been before, nothing will feel right if Lexi is my beloved because only she will be able to satified me now, only she will complete me. I did the stupid thing and brought her home. I needed to feed and get my answer. I got her in the door, I got aroused straight away but only because I could smell Lexi scent. I didn't wait to get to my bedroom, I took her  there and then. I knew while I fucked her that this didn't feel right, I had to picture Lexi and breath in her scent to get any pleasure. I brought her to my room incase Lexi came out and saw. I dont know what I was thinking, I should have sent this woman packing, but I was still hard and unsatisfied, Lexi's scent is everywhere, the more I smell it the harder I got, but no matter how long I stayed fucking this woman, I never got pleasure or my release, this woman couldnt satified me, only Lexi can now.

                                             I woke up early and called a taxi for her, so she is gone before Lexi wakes up. I got into the shower and scrubbed the scent of her and sex off of me. I know now she is my beloved, but I shouldn't have done what I did to find that out, I could of found another way. I walked towards Lexi's rooms, making promises in my head that I will make this up to her, that when she realises who I am, I will do anything for her, that includes fighting the royals to keep her with me and fighting for her love if she has another beloved. I pushed open her door to find her bed empty. I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door, but there was no answer, I pushed it open to find it empty, panic started to build in my chest, I ripped out the wardrobe doors to find all her clothes gone. I ran to the front of the house and felt like I was stabbed in the heart when I saw her car was gone. Fuck, I have no way to find her, did she see or hear me with that woman last night, did she realise I'm her beloved, she must have, why else would she leave without so much as a goodbye. I have royally fucked up, she is out in a world she knows nothing about and its my fault, what was I thinking, I had my beloved right in front of me, what I felt towards her should have been enough of an answer for me and the price of that answer cost me my beloved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.9K 2K 20
The better swan is about a boy known as bella's brother he loves everything to do with book shops particularly Waterstones his favourite food is pizz...
11.5K 484 9
Tvd x to x tw In which the Scooby gang, the Mikaelson's and the pack watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski. The biological daughter of Derek Hale and...
71.4K 1.6K 137
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...
9.5K 1K 27
လူတွေအားလုံး Vegetarian မှ မဟုတ်တာ.. လူသားတွေ အသားစားတာ normal ဆိုရင် Vampire တွေ လူ့သွေးစုပ်တာကို ဘာလို့ ရက်စက်တယ်လို့ စွပ်စွဲမှာလဲ??