Happy Birthday Noir! :)

By SoraAndNoir

SO this is a one shot I made for Noir for her birthday :D I hope you enjoy it :P the first part of the story... More

Happy Birthday Noir! :)

90 1 0
By SoraAndNoir

“DAMMIT KAKASHI! I’LL KICK HIM IN THE PANTS!!!” I yelled and stomped into the living room and sat on the couch with a huff. Noir turned her head slowly from the book she was reading to look at me.

“Oh hi Sora. What did Kakashi do?” She asked in a monotonous voice. She used to be concerned when I freaked out about Kakashi, until it would be something like him being late, now she just listens to my rants in boredom.

“He saw the princess and blushed and thought she was hot and stuff!” I had a flat expression on my face. “Idiot” I muttered. Noir perked her head up and was actually paying attention now.

“What princess?” She raised her eyebrow at this.

“She’s the feudal lord of The Land of Birds was disguised as her brother to get revenge and crap. It was on Kakashi’s mission that he just came back from!” I crossed my arms.

“Ah I see.” Noir nodded. “I still have no idea who she is but okay.” She raised her hands palm up and shrugged her shoulders. We both laughed a bit.

“Yeah but still.” I stated after we stopped laughing.

“Yeah ‘tupid Kakashi.” She growled. “’Tupid ‘tupid Kakashi, looking at girls.” She made an angry face but chuckled with me at the way she said that.

“Nice!” I laughed. “He needs to be punished!” I sat up straight with the epiphany. “Got any ideas?” I smiled as she put her finger to her chin.

“Hmm... I don’t know. I can’t think of anything a the right level... hmm. What a dilemma.” She made a face and hit her hand to her forehead softly.

“Yes, yes that is true...” My voice trailed off as we both thought for a while until I jumped up in excitement and pointed at Noir.

“Maybe we can get Gaara involved!” I yelled as she looked at me with big eyes. “Everybody is scared of Gaara!” I smiled and put my fists on him hips triumphantly. Noir turned her head and stared at me.

“I’m not.” She glared. “And you should be ashamed! Everybody loves Gaara after he tones down the creepy...” We both blinked then burst out into laughter once again.

“Okay, okay I’m sorry... Well he’s really strong and stuff so he could always help us with it.” I said and then looked at Noir through the corner of my eye evilly. “And it is true, everybody does love Gaara. Especially that one girl, Matsuri, from the sand village.” I spoke slyly as Noirs eyes narrowed and she immediately straightened and stood up.

“That girl sucks big hairy monkey balls!! I don’t like her!! And I will break her nose and hit her in the face until she gets it through her thick skull that Gaara is mine!! Mine, mine, MINE!!!” She screamed and I shrank back into the couch.

“Okay...” I said in a small voice. “Holy geeze she can be scary.” I said to myself and sweat dropped. Noir breathed out and put her one hand on her hip.

“I’m just saying. She only likes him now cuz he’s all Mr. Kazekage and isn’t creepy anymore. I’ve liked him from the very get go so bite me chickita!” She had the most determined look on her face I had ever seen in my life. I think it was more determined than Naruto’s ‘I’m getting Sasuke back even if it costs me my life’ face. Which is scary.

“Yeah, though you make a very good point... You just admitted that he was creepy!!” I yelled and laughed. Noir slapped her forehead.

“I didn’t say he was creepy. Although sometimes he even scared me a bit.” She muttered. “I just said he got rid of the creepy. I’m talking the majority perspective.” She nodded her head in persistence.

“Okay I understand.” I shrugged as she sat back down on the couch beside me and clicked on the T.V. We started watching a weird show that put us in a strange trance. It was really weird. Something about angels and demons and this guy who was a girl angel in his past life and he is in love with his sister. Gross. The show kept playing while we sat there.

“So...” I stated, still staring at the T.V. “What are we gonna do about Kakashi??” I asked as Noir just kept staring at the T.V. I waited for an answer but never got one. “Uh... Noir??” I asked and she lolled her head to the side to look at me.

“Hmm... I don’t know, it’s difficult to pick a good punishment.” She smiled and I thought. It was starting to hurt my head.

“I could always google torture methods...” I pondered as Noir nodded.

“That you could.” She chuckled and I smiled. I liked to make her laugh, I felt special and like I was actually a funny person. Then something hit me.

“Yeah but what if I get tracked down by the police!? Like... They might think I’m a serial killer!” I freaked out “They do that when you research how to make bombs.” You added matter of factly. Noir slapped her forehead again.

“Well don’t research how to make bombs. We’re not gonna blow him up. Just type in ‘torture methods’ and if the cops come to our house Just tell them to talk to me and I will vouch for you. Who cares if it’s an embarrassing excuse.” She stated logically. I smiled back at her.

“Okay... Wait. We could blow him up!” I gasped excitedly. Noir had turned her head towards the T.V. again.

“We’re not blowing Kakashi up Sora.” My face dropped and I sat down with my arms crossed.

“Fine... I think it’s a worthy punishment...” I mumbled while pouting.

“Just chill man.” Noirs voice was flat as she started to flip through the channels.

“I AM CHILL!!!!!” I screamed and loomed over her with my eye twitching. Her eyes were wide.

“Oh yeah. Tot chill.” She rolled her eyes and I backed off and sat down again. We heard a knock on the door and I stood up in a flash, a vase ready in my hands to throw at Kakashi. The door opened to reveal a teal eyed red head. It was just Gaara. Noir turned her head and smiled with rainbow eyes when he greeted her. He walked over and sat down on the couch beside Noir while I still stood there frozen with the vase in my hands. Gaara looked at me strangely.

“What are you doing Sora?” He asked flatly. I blinked then put the vase down as I sat slowly.

“Nothing.” I spoke quietly. He shrugged and turned his attention back to Noir. I sat there restless for a long time until I stood up suddenly. “I’m getting something to eat!” I said loudly. Noir and Gaara stared at me.

“Well thanks for announcing that. We’ll be right here.” Noir said as Gaara chuckled. My shoulders dropped as I left to the kitchen.

* NOIR’S P.O.V. *

There was a long silence in the room.

“My leg is twitching.” I stated plainly. Gaara laughed and put his arm around me while you both watched your leg twitch, making you both laugh every time it did.

“So how was your day?” He asked cheerfully.

“Oh it was alright. I got to sleep in but Tsunade had a lot of jobs for me so I worked all afternoon and didn’t get back until a half an hour ago and my head still hurts. Plus I’m tired out.” I sighed while laying my head on Gaara’s shoulder. He chuckled softly and kissed me on the forehead, causing me to smile.

“I got you something.” He stated softly and a pile of sand floated from outside the open window and hovered over my lap. I was about to ask why he got me a pile of sand until it started to chisel and brush away, forming into something. Eventually it took the form of a rose. A rose made of sand. A gust of wind came from the window and blew the sand away just as Gaara’s fingers took the stem and a deep red rose was left in his hand, offering it to me.

“Happy Birthday.” He whispered. I smiled and took the rose, turning my head and pecking him on the lips. He blushed as I got up and walked to the movie cabinet.

“So you wanna watch a horror movie?” I asked as Gaara blinked then nodded.

“Yeah, horror movie would be great.” He chuckled as I took out the movie ‘Frozen’ from the cabinet.

“Sora got me this for my birthday so we might as well watch it.” I stated and popped it into the DVD player. I sat back down beside Gaara so we could read the back. We decided we would wait until Sora came back so she could watch it too.

“It’s like ‘Jaws’ in the snow” Gaara read the quote on the back of the case.

“I hate ‘Jaws’.” I shuddered and Gaara laughed.

“What, are you scared?” He teased and I glared at him, punching him playfully in the arm.

“Yeah right. You’ll be the one burying your head in the pillows!” He rolled his eyes and sat closer to me.

“Sure sure. Do you want to bet on that?” He was still moving closer and I was pushing him and laughing. “Oh so now you think you can take me on?” He smirked and wrapped his arms around me so I couldn’t move my arms. I tried to struggle out of them but his grip was locked. I eventually stopped moving and sat there with a flat expression on my face.

“Fine. You win.” I said through clenched teeth and he laughed and let go. The door opened then and Sora walked out of the kitchen with a plate of waffles. Kakashi walked in the door and Sora froze in her place. He obviously didn’t see her because he walked over to the couch where Gaara and I sat.

“Hey guys how’s it going? Oh and happy birthday Noir” He said in his casual cool voice. Gaara just shrugged and I thanked him as he leaned against the couch. Sora was still frozen, watching Kakashi like a hawk.

“So is Sora here? I’ve been missing her pretty little face while I was gone.” He smiled with rainbow eyes at Gaara and I. That’s when we heard something break. Our heads all snapped over to Sora who was standing there with a broken plate in her hands and waffles and pieces of plate on the floor. All our eyes were wide and Kakashi stood up straight. “Oh hi Sora... How are you..?” he asked cautiously. Her eyes narrowed as she walked slowly towards him.

“I’d run if I were you. She’s pissed.” I spoke nonchalantly to him as he looked at me flatly. He seemed a little too calm for this situation.

“You... You stupid, insolent, dishonest, enraging, unstable,” Sora started her list of names as she got closer and closer to Kakashi, in fact, actually seemed to be smirking behind his mask.

‘What an idiot’ I thought as Sora’s list continued.

“Idiotic, sluggish, always late, good for nothing,” She was right in front of him and Kakashi’s back was to me and Gaara.

“This doesn’t look good.” Gaara muttered and I shrugged.

“It’s his own fault.” I said and Gaara raised his eyebrow.

“BOY!” She finished as she poked him repeatedly in the chest with each word she stabbed at him. Kakashi raised his eyebrow after she was done naming him. She glared at back. “You think you can go away on a mission and go all blushy and crap when you see some princess who was pretending to be a boy and think she’s hot!? While you have a girlfriend right here in your home village!?” She was flaming mad.

“I wish we had popcorn for this.” I whispered to Gaara and he put his hand to his mouth to muffle his laugh. Sora raised her hand and was about to punch Kakashi when he quickly leaned forward, pulling his mask down and kissed her right on the lips. I blinked and turned around to sit normally on the couch, facing the T.V. as Gaara did the same.

“Didn’t see that one coming.” Gaara muttered as I nodded with a frown set on my face.

“Nobody can compare to your beauty Sora. Happy birthday” We heard Kakashi whisper and I almost gagged.

“Stupid romantics.” I spat and crossed my arms. I turned and saw Sora in a daze and smiling. I rolled my eyes as Kakashi led her to the kitchen to ‘get popcorn’.

“Yeah right. Popcorn my ass. He just wants to have a long make out session with her cuz he hasn’t seen her in a week.” Gaara looked at me and blinked. “What are you looking at?” I snapped. He smiled ever so slightly and moved closer to me in small awkward motions. Eventually he was sitting almost touching me and looking around in exaggerated motions. Then he yawned, stretching his arms in the air and putting his arm around me while looking the other way. I slapped my forehead and he looked at with a big smile on his face. He nuzzled his nose on my shoulder and we watched the special features as we waited for Sora and Kakashi to be done.

* 10 MINUTES LATER (holy shit) *

Finally Kakashi and Sora walked out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn and a bag of Miss Vicki’s sea salt and malt vinegar chips for Gaara and I.

“Sorry it took so long. We got into a long discussion about the path of life.” Kakashi smiled with rainbow eyes as he and Sora sat on the love seat.

“Uh huh. Yeah. Sure you were.” My voice was flat and I shot a death glare out of the corner of my eye to him.

“Okay lets just start this movie.” Gaara stated as he pressed play on the remote and we all got comfy. Sora’s definition of comfy being laying upside down on the couch. What a retard.

* ¾ OF THE WAY THROUGH THE MOVIE *

“I’m Going to the bathroom.” Gaara announced and stood up.

“Thanks for telling us.” I teased as he chuckled and left the room. Sora was clutching onto Kakashi because the movie was scaring the crap out of her. She barely got any popcorn because the first thing that popped out she jumped making the popcorn fly everywhere. She never dealt well with scary movies, yet she still watches them all the time. It’s not like Kakashi minds, especially not when she has nightmares. ‘That sick bastard. If I had it my way Sora would have never met him.’ I thought as I watched him whisper something in her ear, making her smile and relax. ‘No... I’m actually glad she has him. He’s made her so happy. Well, most of the time at least’ Gaara walked back in the room walking kind of awkwardly for some reason, then sat back down, smiling softly at me. The movie was almost over now and I heard a funny sound come from Gaara. I looked at him strangely and he just kept watching the movie.

“Gaara... Did your clothes just... growl?” That sounded so strange. His eyes shifted to me then back to the T.V.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He was obviously hiding something. I looked at him suspiciously then slowly turned my attention back to the movie. It was just ending and the credits started to roll. Then there was a little yelp.

“There! What was that!?!?” I sat up on my knees and pointed at Gaara. He smiled sheepishly then moved his robe thing a bit to reveal a furry ball of orange. I cocked my head to the side and squinted trying to figure it out when it unrolled and jumped at my face with another yelp. “AHH!!” I yelled and fell back with the thing licking my face!

“Tama! No!” Gaara picked up the fur ball and held him in front of me while I sat up so I could get a good look at it. She was a small fox cub with shining eyes. My eyes widened and I scooped her up and hugged her, rocking back and forth.

“OH MY GOODNESS! She’s SO cute!!” I held her in my lap and glomped Gaara. “Thank you SO much!!” It was probably the best present ever (don’t tell Sora). We all heard a bark come from the kitchen and Tama struggled out of my hands.

“What was that?” Sora asked then saw a flurry of white and orange come out of the kitchen. When it passed by Kakashi’s feet he reached down and grabbed the white. He held it up to Sora. Tama came back to me and curled up in my lap.

“Happy birthday Sora. He’s a wolf pup and his names Kahlua.” He smiled with rainbow eyes as Sora screeched and held the wolf to her face.

“OOOO THANK YOU SO MUCH KAKASHI!!!” She yelled and kissed him on the cheek. Tama jumped out of my lap and over to the door.

“I think someone needs to go out.” Gaara chuckled and stood up, offering his hand to me. “C’mon. Why don’t we go for a walk.” He smiled and I took his hand as he lead me out the door.

* 20 MINUTES LATER *

“Okay now open your eyes.” I heard Gaara’s voice in my ear and light filled my vision as my eyes fluttered opened. I don’t know where the light was coming from because it was dark out. Then I looked around and noticed all the fireflies, and a lake. This was kind of our special spot. It was in the middle of the forest so it was a good place to just come and relax. Tama was hopping trough the flowers and I gushed over how cute she was. I felt sand flow through my fingers and start to pull me forwards towards the lake, where I could see Gaara standing in the middle of on top of the water. I reached him and we stood there beside each other and looked at the sky and all the stars. Something we did often. Gaara seemed a little more awkward than he normally did.

“Are we standing here all night?” I asked and he laughed.

“It is like you to put things so bluntly like that.” I took offence to that and it showed through the expression on my face. “No. It’s not a bad thing. I like that about you. You’re not afraid to say what you’re thinking.” He smiled then sighed. Sand formed underneath us and lifted us off the water a bit so we were hovering now. That’s when he took me by surprise. He knelt down on one knee ad pulled out a ring from his pocket. My eyes widened as I stared down looking between his hands and his teal eyes.

“This is going to sound sappy like all those ones from the movies that you hate. But where else am I supposed to get my practice?” He chuckled a bit. “Noir Moto. You’re the only person I fully trust and the one that changed my life forever. So will you do the honor of being in my life forever..? Will you marry me?” I blinked a few times not knowing what to say or think. I was really bad with this kind of stuff.

“Umm... yes?” I asked more than answered. Gaara stayed there and stared at me. “Yes. Yes I will marry you Gaara.” I stated more clearly. I stuck out my left hand and he put the ring on my finger. Gaara stood up as I weighed the ring on my hand and admired its perfection. “Wow. You really went all out on this didn’t you?” I asked and Gaara burst out laughing. I just stared at him. “Did I say something funny?” I cocked my head to the side. He shook his head and just smiled, still unable to speak.

“It must be the nerves.” He chuckled. “And... You just make me smile.” I smiled up at him and he hugged me lowering us to the ground beside Tama who was waiting patiently.

* LATER *

“NOIR!!!! HE PROPOSED!!!!!!” Sora yelled as we both sat on the couch congratulating each other and admiring our rings.

“I think it worked out pretty well.” Kakashi muttered to Gaara. They were both standing a bit away from us, far enough that we couldn’t hear them talking. “Quite a good plan huh?” He looked over at Gaara who was staring at me the whole time, smiling.

“Yes. A very good plan.” Kakashi smiled with rainbow eyes as he watched Sora talk to me and play with Kahlua.

“I told you she would say yes. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to her other than Sora.” Kakashi pushed himself off the wall after we started to die down and grabbed Sora’s hand, pulling her up. He took her and Kahlua upstairs to her room where he would probably stay the night too. I looked over at Gaara and smiled as he walked closer to me. I stood up and grabbed Tama as Gaara walked me to my bedroom. I looked at him, then my room, then back at him as he smiled slightly.

“Separate rooms till we’re married.” He teased and kissed my forehead. “Goodnight Noir.” His smile permanently stained his face for the evening.

“Goodnight Gaara.” I smiled and closed my door behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...