Crushed || HEAVY EDITING

Por Violetta_Vargas

❝baby don't cry when I'm gone when you were the reason I left in the first place❞ | award top #2 best jortini... Más

Broken Hearts
1. Meeting new people
2. Jerkface
3. More Problems
4. The Confusion
5. Trouble
6. The Unexpected
7. The Kidnapping
-Author's note-
-Random Tag-
8. The Message
9. The Plan
10. Back to school
11. Getting Along
Confession
Heartbreaking Message
Lies and Secrets
Second Chance
Back Again
Regrets
Working Together
Same Old Jerk
Luke and Lyle
Fights and Agruments
Familiar Faces
Impossible Miracles
Shocking News
Reasons and Explanations
Unbelievable
Other News
Asking Out
Prom Date
I Knew It Was You
Everything I Want To Be
Unforgettable promises
Unforgivable mistakes
Unexpected dates
Clueless Girl
Unexpected Confessions
First Date
Birthday Disaster
Unbelievable Secrets
More Secrets
Billionaire's son
Same Old Witch
Like A Family
You're Special To Me
Love turns to hate
I'm in love with you
The Wedding
Thank you + Questions
Published A New Story
»Bonus chapter: Promise Me

Father's Funeral

671 50 41
Por Violetta_Vargas

If you were wondering: Jorge and Tini, did kiss. ;)
violetlion12 and jortiniiiiii

And thanks for 1.11K readers and 96 votes on the first chapter!

Chapter 40: Father's Funeral.
*UNEDITED*

Funeral is not a day in lifetime.
It is a lifetime,
In a day.

Martina's pov

I was wearing black clothes, black shoes. Everything I was wearing was black, and so were the other's. My mother was standing besides me, as tears fell down her cheeks. She was still shocked, she was still shocked that father died.

I couldn't stop thinking about how Mrs Sanchez, smirked and smiled at me in the hospital when my father was dead. Because of her. But she was still here, having her usual evil smirk on her face. But this time, Gabrielle wasn't with her. Tears was streaming down my cheeks, but no sound came out. I immediately got angry when I saw her face, and Jorge noticed because he wrapped an comforting arm around me, pulling me closer.
My mother came up giving me a small smile, she probably forced up, going towards father's grave, laying down a bunch of flowers. Every other person continued doing the same thing as I laid down the flowers my dad love the most. I cried again, as Jorge hugged me tightly, kissing me on my forehead. When everything was done, people cried going home. Gabrielle's mother smirked laying down the flowers, that was my fathers favourite, which was ,y fathers favourite flowers, giving my mother a quick glance, before she went.Expect my mother who was staring at the grave, with teary eyes.

How did she know about father's favourite flower?

"We will always be here for you, T." Jorge said going a little far away from the grave, which made me smile a little, mentioning me to walk with him. We walked long enough from the people and the grave as Jorge showed me the video on his phone.

It was all the guys, smiling.
"We are here for you Tini!" Facu shouted.
"We love you!" Mechi shouted, right after him.
"Even if I just got to know you, I know that you're an amazing person. I wish you the best of luck!" Alba said which made me smile even more.
"Yeah, don't be sad! Lift your chin up girl, your tiara is falling!" Cande shouted which made me smile even wider.

"Keep being strong!" Broadway shouted.

"I'm sorry for all those things I did to you. Tini, you, didn't deserve any of the things. But I just want you to remember that we all want you to be happy." Luke finished off, smiling.

"I'm really sorry for not being there right beside you, hugging you. I just want you to be happy Tini. You've been though so much things in life. You didn't even deserve any of the things that happened to you. Even if we just got to know you, you learned and showed us many things. We learned what friendship really was, and many other things. So just remember that, we will always be there for you when you need us! Don't forget that T!" Lodo shouted smiling sweetly at me as I smiled so hard that my mouth was hurting.

I've never had these kind of friends.
They meant the world to me.

The video, ended as I looked at Jorge a small smile forming on my lips.
Jorge wrapped one arm around me, walking back to father's grave, as I took my hand and took his arm - that was on my waist - and took my hand in his.

I stopped in the middle of the walk and pressed my lips on his. He immediately kissed back, pulling me closer. It reminded me of the kiss yesterday.

It felt good having Jorge and all my amazing friends.

****

Since mother also cried when we came home, she stayed in bed crying her eyes out. And si ce she didn't want to see me sad, she told me to go and hang out with my friends. So I did.

"Tomorrow's your birthday!" Lodo exclaimed along with Mechi. As I smiled sweetly at them.
All the guys and girls were in the room. We were in Jorge's house and he was getting some drinks from the fridge while we talked about everything we had on our minds.

"You're turning 18 tomorrow Tini!" Cande shouted along with them as I shook my head, laughing at them.
"Omg guys, stop it." I said laughing inbetween every word, as they continued jumping up and down on Jorge's sofa.

I rolled my eyes. Going to the kitchen, where Jorge was when Rugge shouted, before I even could enter the kitchen.
"Are you guys boyfriend and girlfriend?" Rugge shouted as I blushed, and was about to answer a 'no' when Jorge came in with drinks in his hands, throwing them to the guys, before he wrapped an arm around me.

"Yeah, she's my girl." Jorge blurted out - not being honest - as I blushed even more.
"Really? Congrats buddy!" Rugge said giving Jorge a bro-hug, as I wispered.

"When did we become girlfriend and boyfriend?" I told him narrowing my eyebrows as Jorge smirked.

"Let's say from now on, we are boyfriend and girlfriend." Jorge said as I laughed at him.
"What? That doesn't even make sense." I laughed again as Jorge smirked.

"In my world, it does." Jorge said as I raised my eyebrows.

"And where's your world?" I asked, clearly not getting it as Jorge laughed, pulling me even closer, as he whispered.

"You are my world."

****

We were in Jorge's room. I was resting my head on his chest and he was resting his chin on my head, as we were both in our social medias, watching videos, and laughing together. But we were cut of by Lodo's voice.

"Uhm, hello?" Lodo said as both me and Jorge lifted our gazes to her face.

"Gabrielle...wants to talk to you." Lodo blurted out as I muttered something under my breath. She probably wanted to ask Jorge something.

"Gabrielle wants to talk to you, Tini." Lodo said, as I raised my eyebrow. Jorge gave me a sympathetic smile and told me to just go and talk to her for a bit. I sighted getting up from my comfortable position and went to the living room.

Lodo pointed to the kitchen, as I nodded, following her directions.
"Hi." Gabrielle said sweetly at me as I raised my eyebrows?
"Are you drunk? Wait do you have amnesia?" I asked raising my eyebrows, as she rolled her eyes.
"No."

"Whatever. What did you want to say?" I asked annoyed as she sighted.
"I'm here to apologize for what my mother did. And even if I hate you, I have to admit, that my mother did something very terrible. And I'm sorry for that." Gabrielle blurted out.

"You shouldn't be the one apologizing." I huffed. "But do you know why she did that? I mean I know that she hated me, but why did she take it out on my father?" I asked not getting it as Gabrielle sighted.

"My mother and your parents studied in the same high school." She started.
"My mother fell in love with your father. But your father only had his eyes on your mother. So that's why my mother hated your whole family." She said as I asked her.

"So you're saying that your mother killed my father, because she didn't want my mother to be happy?" I asked her as Gabrielle nodded, clearly angry and disappointed at her mother.

"Not everybody is destined to be happy."
Was Gabrielle's final answer, as she left me there speechless. And I had a feeling that she was talking about me, Jorge and her.

****
A/N
Basically Gabrielle's mother was envious of the happiness Martina's mother had. Because she wasn't happy with the life she had.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 47.6K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
5.1K 261 68
Poetry of mine. These all range from when i was a kid to now so some of them kind of suck. Some of these may be triggering to some people, but I try...
999K 53.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
516K 11K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.