๐ˆ๐ง ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Œ๐ซ...

By T00NKI3

[a/n: **warning**: this is my first book, so excuse any grammatical errors and punctuation; it will be edited... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
37.5
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43. [Finale]

21.

3.3K 167 49
By T00NKI3

Melanie Stephen

Since Miles practically gave me the key to his place, I've been coming over a lot and vice versa. I keyed into the house and was immediately greeted by diamond with her loud barking which silenced once she seen that it was me.

She jumped up and down barking here and there before jumping onto me.

"Down diamond." I said sternly and she did as told. I sighed while hanging my jacket on the coat rack and walked down the marble pathway. I sat the laptop bag on the island and made my way to the sink to wash my hands before I go in the fridge.

I air dried my hands and pulled on the fridge handle, exposing all the food that was bought over this past weekend. I couldn't decide if I wanted fruit and yogurt or a bowl of ice cream. Miles would want me to eat the yogurt since the ice cream is his, but he's not here right now so I guess it'll be ice cream.

I grabbed the nice sized tub of strawberry gelato and headed over to the couch. I grabbed the tv remote and tuned in to 'Atlanta' since it wasn't anything else on right now.

My phone rang in the back pocket of my pants and I sat up to check to see who it could be. To my surprise it was Jayceon. I picked up immediately.

"Hey are you busy?" He asked.

"Hey uh no I'm not why?"

"Come open the door." He chuckled. I laughed to myself since I wasn't at home.

"Uh I'm not home." I smiled.

"Damn where you at?" He asked.

"At a friend's house, what's up?"

"I thought that I should call you back since you needed to say something important and I cut you off which I apologize for that."

"Well I think you should be sitting down when I tell you this." I sighed.

"Oh shit it's that serious?"

"Yeah it is Jay." I said while lowering my head. I already know what his reaction is gonna be like.

"Okay I'm ready go ahead and tell me baby."

I breathed in and let out a long sigh. "Well I went to the hospital the other day since I passed out and um they ran some tests and well Jay I'm—"

"Pregnant right?" He finished the sentence for me.

"Yeah I am." I said feeling my voice become shaky.

"Wow word? I mean do you know how far along you are? I can't believe you carrying my seed." He said excitedly. I could do nothing but shake my head at his response.

"Yeah I'm four weeks and have my first appointment tomorrow, but that's not why you should be sitting down, there's more to it."

"What's the problem now?"

"I uh slept with another guy and it's a possibility that it could be his child also. Of course I'm gonna get a DNA test done to be sure... I'm really sorry and I never meant to—"

"How you do me like that Mel?"

"Jay we agreed to sex only you never said that we were serious at all."

"You know what, it's whatever. I'll see what I can do tomorrow what time is the appointment?"

"It's at twelve noon."

"Aight see you then, bye." He said dryly.

"Okay bye." I said back. The line clicked and I could no longer hear the music playing in the background. I feel bad because all of this is my fault, I never meant for this to happen.

I dropped the phone on the couch and continued with what I was doing. Hopefully there won't be any mess started in this.

Miles Carter

"Kristina!" I yelled out for my temporary assistant. Since Melanie sent Bridget home for the day, I had to call in someone to take her place for now.

"Yes Mr. Carter." She said running into the office quickly with her heels clicking against the floor. She stood straight fixing her horned trim glasses and burgundy cardigan that was draped sloppily over her boney body.

"Could you transfer all of my work to my email please, I have a pregnant girlfriend waiting for me at home."

"Oh sure anything else?" She asked pushing up her glasses onto the bridge of her nose.

"No nothing else that I can think of, see you later and make sure that everything is ran perfectly."

"You can count on me sir." She giggled showing off her pink braces while saluting me. I nodded my head and chuckled lightly, grabbing my suitcase and car keys and leaving my office with her behind me.

Once I closed the door, I started walking down the hallway and passed by Michael's office, he's been pretty quiet lately. I pushed the wooden door open, revealing Michael slumped over his desk with his laptop open.

"MICHAEL!" I yelled. He jumped up fast causing papers to fly from his desk and onto the floor.

"U-Uh yeah?" He stuttered and stretched his arms.

"Aren't you supposed to be working?"

"I should be asking you the same thing, since Melanie is gone and you guys just put your love on display that was a lot."

"What we do is our business, if you don't like it you can always leave."

"Trust me you know you couldn't fire me, since I'm your best writer here. But just let me ask this one question." He started off. "Why would you want to poison someone as sweet as Melanie?"

I laughed loudly at what this clown was saying. Has he forgotten that he's talking to the boss of this place? 

"I think that question doesn't have to be answered but just let me say this, the feelings I have for Melanie are real. Nobody and I absolutely mean nobody will come in between us so however you feel about her that shit gotta stop."

He pulled his glasses off and let a smile grow across his bushy face. He then burst into laughter which caught me off guard.

"Negro please, Melanie needs a man like me in her life someone who knows how to respect people, who can care for her and only her. I don't trust you at all." He murmured. "—But I have to get back to writing this column so if you'll excuse me."

I lifted my perfectly waxed eyebrow at him and smacked my lips.

"I don't wanna have this discussion ever again."

"Whatever." He said brushing me off. I flared my nostrils feeling myself growing heated by his attitude. I'm the one who can have attitudes around here not anyone else. I stormed out before I said something that I'd regret and went about my business, now on to seeing my lovely lady.

"Melanie I'm home!" I dropped the keys in the glass bowl by the door and dropped my suitcase to the floor. I unbuttoned my shirt, exposing the many tattoos that covered my chest.

I walked down the hall, following the smell of food coming from the kitchen.

"Hey baby what are you making?" I smiled and walked up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her small waist tightly and gave her kisses on the neck.

"Hey I'm making chicken Alfredo and asparagus, looks good right?" She said while turning around to look at me.

"And smells delicious." I laughed and kissed her forehead. "Are you feeling better?"

"I'm okay I still feel nauseous but other than that I'm in great spirits."

I don't know why but every time I look at her she makes me glow. She's always smiling and even when she's upset, she's still beautiful to me. She smiled showing off her perfectly aligned teeth and grabbed my hand.

"You okay?" She asked wrapping her arms around my neck while standing in between my legs.

"Yeah I'm okay I'm just the luckiest guy to have someone like you." I smiled and bent down to kiss her soft lips. It makes me remember the first time we shared a sensual kiss and just sends these messages all over my body that gets me excited.

"Baby we can do this later but I have to focus on not burning the food." She whined while still giving me pecks on the lips like she didn't want to pull away.

"Okay but I'm gonna go take a shower." I said standing to my feet and smacked her ass. She laughed and went back to cooking our meal. I left her and went to go tend to my needs, going into the bedroom and grabbing a pair of boxers and some sweats from the drawer. I left going straight into the bathroom where I took a thirty minute shower.

I stepped out and dried off, dressing into my clothes and leaving out. By the time I got to the living room, Melanie was sitting on the couch scrolling on her phone and the food was cut off and our plates sat on the table.

"Why didn't you eat yet?" I asked her while approaching.

"I wanted to wait on you." She said looking away from her phone screen and smiled. I let a smile form on my face and ran over and attacked her with small kisses all over her face.

"Baby stop." She giggled trying to push me away but I have more strength than her so I was winning.

"Why should I, I love the way you smell...like sweet flowers." I laughed causing her to laugh more.

"Daddy stop itttt." She whined and I paused feeling myself grow hard down there. I needed some right now, but after dinner I'll get it for dessert.

"Please lets go have dinner before you get in trouble." She gave me this look before standing up. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the table, sliding my chair back.

"Take a seat, I'm gonna take care of you" she said while rubbing my shoulder blades gently. Every touch made me want her more and more.

"That feels great babe." I managed to say through each breath I took. She relieved all the stress and tension I felt in my body with a quick touch of her fingers.

"Mhmm what did you want to drink?" She asked slipping away from me.

"A beer would be nice." I said while giving her a smile. She nodded her head and pulled the fridge door open, bending over to get the drink from the bottom drawer. I had to pinch myself several times since she exposed her camel toe in the shorts she wore and it was not helping how I was feeling right now.

She walked over to me with the beer cap already off and took a seat.

"So how was your day?" I asked her while taking a bite from the well cooked asparagus.

"Well I talked to Jayceon and uh he's probably gonna come with me to the appointment tomorrow." She shrugged.

"What did he say?"

"He was...upset. It was very evident in his voice but he said that he'd be there tomorrow so he can't be that upset. He understood where I was coming from." She shrugged again.

I think that maybe we should have a sit down but at the same time are we really ready for that? I mean we're all grown and hopefully he's mature enough but we'll see when the time comes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 68 10
More than 80% of Earth's population has a special ability called a quirk, because of this countless people have become heroes. But sometimes people j...
732 94 13
One man's quest to reclaim what was always his. A Patricestoryteller short story.
7.7K 156 19
(wont update, but might delete in the future) (I REALIZED THERE ARE A LOT OF STRONG TOPICS IN THIS BOOK, PROCIDE SAFELY, THANK YOUU) IN WHICH- Y/n ha...
493K 45.2K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...