Runaway | August Alsina

By AkiraMiCole

Meet Aoki Lee Alsina , unknown daughter of August Alsina and Rayuana Aleyce but child of the foster system. ~... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.

34.

3.9K 166 54
By AkiraMiCole

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

Epilogue
3 years later
Omniscient

Aiko parked her Jeep wrangler and walked into the house on a surprisingly warm NY afternoon. She called out for Jaxon , but got no answer. She realized he must be outside and started towards the kitchen. On queue puffy came running up to her. She took the time to feed him and change into her newest bikini.

She finally stepped through the sliding glass door into the backyard. She turned toward the pool and smiled as she took in a sight that never failed to please her. Jaxon.  He was by far the best thing that had ever happened to her. No day went by that she didn't stop to think how lucky she was to have found him. He was intelligent, he was a gentleman, and just being near him made her feel good. And he also happened to be gorgeous. Aiko just stared at him, lying by the pool, his skin shining from the sun tan oil he'd applied, his thick brown hair still wet from a recent dip. 

"Hey babe." Jaxon, opening his brown eyes, looked up at Aiko. "Wassup baby girl?" He asked, smiling in approval as his eyes roamed over Aiko's mostly exposed body.

Aiko turned down the rap music Jaxon had playing, and took a seat in the chair next to him. Jaxon blew out a cloud of smoke from the blunt he had and put it out. They began to talk about their plans for later that weekend. They were planning a trip to visit her parents and little brother.

August and Raya still stayed in Atlanta while Aiko lived in New York to attend school. Aiko was currently enrolled in the school of fashion, along with her best friend, Brenda, who's currently in London for the summer in search for me mom.

Instinctively really, Jaxon began to gently stroke the outside of Aiko 's thigh as they talked. She continued speaking a moment, then smiled at him. "Are you trying to seduce me?" Aiko questioned, remembering their first time. Sophomore year, on a private plane, to Puerto Rico after leaving her parents wedding.

Caught off guard, Jaxon muttered, "Uh, no, I just, you know, wanted to touch you." "Oh, I see." Aiko replied, getting to her feet and standing over Jaxon . "I thought I turned you on, I thought you liked seeing me naked. But maybe I was wrong." They both knew she was kidding - they had a fabulous sex life, and each was incredibly hot for the other - but it seemed like they'd stumbled into a fun little game. "Well, you know, we have been together some time now..." Jaxon replied, playing along.

"Hmmm," Aiko said, as she slowly began to remove the top of her bikini. "So these do nothing for you? Is that what you're saying?" Jaxon gazed at her breasts, wanting nothing more than to hold them, lick them, rub his face in them.

"Nope, don't do a thing for me," he lied, and not very convincingly. "Uh-huh," Aiko said, continuing the charade. "Then I suppose this doesn't interest you either." And with that, Aiko pushed down the bottom of her bikini, revealing her waxed triangle. Jaxon stared at her perfect triangle a moment, then shook his head. "What can I tell ya'?" he said. "I'm chilling." "I see," Aiko said, her brown eyes flashing in mock anger. And with a dramatic harrumph, she turned on her heel, and dove into the pool.

Jaxon watched as Aiko swam a couple of laps, knifing beautifully through the water, her black hair flowing down her back, the tops of her perfect ass cheeks riding above the surface. And of course he was turned on - in fact, he'd had a hard on raging from the moment they started playing this game. "You know what, Aiko " he called out, "I may not be interested in sex, but I think a swim might do me some good, too. You know, burn off some of that Pizza I ate." "Fine," Aiko yelled back, stopping at the edge near him.

Jaxon stood up, his hard on testing the stretchability of his trunks. He really looked sexy, Aiko thought. "Not turned on, you say?" Aiko laughed at him, staring at his huge bulge. "Then what's that?"

"Uh, shit ion know." Jaxon joked, stripping out his swim shorts. Knowing better than to dive into a pool with a boner, Jaxon clambered down into the water. "You wanna race?" he asked Aiko . "No, go ahead," Aiko replied. "I'll just watch. And I hope that 'boner' doesn't slow you down too much." Jaxon smiled, then took off for the far end of the pool. The 'boner' probably did slow him down a bit, but it actually felt pretty good gliding through the cool water. Jaxon executed a flip turn at the deep end, then started back to where Aiko waited.

Swimming with his head down, Jaxon pulled up when he reached the edge of the shallow end. And found himself between the spread legs of Aiko , who had perched herself up on the pool deck. "You want a second chance on that seduction thing?" Aiko asked. And by now, staring into Aiko 's open pussy, Jaxon couldn't play eunuch any longer. "God, you're beautiful," he said, his brown eyes revealing his lust. He reached out grasp Aiko 's naked hips. Standing up in the shallow end, Jaxon leaned over to kiss her deeply, passionately. He pressed his wet body against hers, and they grasped each other tightly.

His kisses moved to her ears, then down her neck, then down her arm. Jaxon gathered up her breasts in his hands, then began to lavish kisses on these twin towers. He sucked her nipples, sending shivers through her body. Aiko reached down into the water for Jaxon 's rigid pole. She began to tickle it gently, letting her fingers run lightly up and down the shaft. For Jaxon , this underwater hand job was a mix of wonderful sensations.

Jaxon lavished his affections on Aiko 's breasts for a moment, then began to slowly trail his tongue down her belly. He had to pull his body back to continue his descent, meaning Aiko lost contact with his cock. She let out a little cry of disappointment. But a moment later that was followed by a moan of pleasure as Jaxon 's tongue nestled its way into her crevice. Jaxon began to slowly lick the length of her slit, from the entrance of her pussy all the way up to her clitoris. Aiko 's breathing began to quicken. "Oh god," she moaned, "that feels so good."

Jaxon loved to lick Aiko 's pussy. It gave him an incredible sense of power and control - but for the right reasons. It connected him to her core, and allowed him to provide her with exquisite pleasure. Which she was now enjoying, if her moaning was any indication. Jaxon would alternate between sticking his tongue in Aiko 's pussy, and then licking her clitoris. Into the pussy, around the clit. Deeper into the pussy, longer journey around the clit. Aiko could feel her toes curling involuntarily, and tension radiating from her clitoris up into her abdomen. Extending his tongue as far as he could, Jaxon swirled it around inside her hole. Then, withdrawing it, he lightly flicked it across the nub of her pleasure. He knew she was close. And he knew what she'd want. Once more into the pussy, and then, for the final moment... suction. Aiko absolutely loved it when Jaxon sucked her clit and the surrounding lips into his mouth. Aiko was overcome with waves of pleasure, and began to buck wildly, her moans loud and urgent. She clamped his head against her pussy with her hands. Jaxon held on tight, stuck to her delicious slit. "Oh god, oh god, I'm cumming," Aiko groaned, and with a loud grunt, she exploded, Jaxon sensing her deep spasms against his tongue.

After a few moments, when they'd both caught their breaths, Aiko was the first to speak. And Jaxon definitely liked what she said: "Put it in me. Now." He helped Aiko maneuver so that her ass was barely supported by the pool deck, with her pussy pushed forward, just above the water. Then he stood and positioned his hard cock at the entrance of her very wet, very engorged pussy. "Come on, stop teasing me," Aiko pleaded. And with that, Jaxon leaned forward, driving his cock deep into her. "Ohhhhhh" Aiko moaned. "Oh yeah. God that feels good." Jaxon didn't disagree. It was an incredible sensation, feeling his cock go from the warmth of Aiko 's pussy when he was deep within her, to the cool of the water lapping his balls when he pulled out. Each stroke was better than the last. Warm, cool, warm, cool.

Jaxon knew he was getting close. Aiko was on the verge as well - this was just like an extension of her first orgasm. Their breathing became ragged, and their moans louder. "Come on," Aiko urged him. "Give it to me. Deep in me. As deep as you can." Jaxon 's strokes got faster. And more urgent. He was practically lifting himself out of the water know, pounding himself against Aiko . He felt her pussy begin to contract around him, and knew he couldn't hold out any longer. "Yes," Aiko screamed as her second orgasm hit. And with a loud groan, Jaxon exploded, his cock shooting wave after wave of come into Aiko 's depths. They grasped each other tightly, him in the water, she on the pool's edge, as their spasms and contractions gradually faded. But neither wanted to move - it felt so good to hold each other, both on the outside and the inside.

Finally, Aiko spoke. "So, you were saying something about 'we have been together a long time...'?" "That's right," Jaxon replied. "The best time of my life. And we're going to stay together. Forever. I love you baby girl."

"I love you too Jaxon." They smiled, and hugged each other even tighter.

***
Aiko parked her luggage by the front door and made her way upstairs. She immediately felt bad for her eyes. "Umm. I'm home." Aiko announced, covering her eyes. "I mean y'all could at least close the door."

"Ain't nobody doun' nothin. Dis' my house and you ain't supposed to be here till two. So make ya self disappear in da mean time." August smiled, jokingly walking towards Aiko. "Haha." Aiko rolled her eyes.

August pulled her in for a hug and Aiko hugged him back. Aiko then walked to her mom and gave her a hug. Raya looked at her daughter and grinned. She noticed Aiko kept getting thicker every time she came from New York. "Where's Aj (August Jr)?"

"He's with Izzy." Aiko pouted and nodded. "So dad. Them bags ain't gone carry themselves up." August cut his eyes at Aiko and she held her hands up in defense. "You you mind getting my bags?"

"Hell nahh. Where Jaxon? I'm too old." August said going downstairs. "Not that old. Y'all still having babies." Aiko stated. "It must've been too good cause my soldiers ain't marchin'!" August yelled.

"Wow." Raya smiled. "How's New York and stuff. I know we talk on the phone but I want to hear it in person too." Aiko got comfortable and sighed. "Everything's good. Jaxon and I are doing great. We been taking everything slow. We do have our moments though. Sometimes I feel like I'm missing out and want to date more than one person but I can't see myself with someone like how Jaxon and I are. I guess I just want to have fun. But Brenda's in London, you know looking for her mom, so I'm going to meet her there to support her."

Raya listened to Aiko as she continued to talk, only stopping her to give her opinion or advice. It was amazing how time could bring someone together. Raya and Aiko had gotten really close. They couldn't go a day without talking to each other. Raya smiled at Aiko and Aiko looked at her weirdly. "What?" Raya shook her head.

"Nothing I'm just proud of you. My baby twenty one. You're getting so big and thick." Raya smirked. Aiko eyes widened. "Huh? I'm not pregnant lady." Raya shook her head. "Of course not." Raya laughed. "She bet not be!" August voiced came from behind the door.

Raya got out up and Aiko followed. August smiled and pulled his daughter into him. He snaked his arm around her and looked at her. "Ian dat' old. You betta' not make me no grandpa till I'm dead." August laughed, but his face said he was serious.

Aiko nodded and watched the front door open. In came her little brother along with her aunt and cousin. "Oh my god. I missed you so much. My turn up twin is back." Izumi exclaimed. August and Raya rolled their eyes and went into the kitchen. Aiko grabbed Aj out of Izumi's arm and kissed him. "Hey ja' baby." Aiko cooed. Aj smiled and shy'd away.

As on queue Jaxon walked through the door. He smiled at the site of Aiko with a baby. They both wanted a baby but they promised to wait until they reached their success. Jaxon kissed Aiko and took Aj away from her. "I know dat' ain't my son." August chuckled coming out the kitchen. Aiko laughed at the fact her dad was just talking about Jaxon but that was his "best friend." Jaxon dapped August up and they disappeared into the kitchen.

"So what we doing tonight? I saw this dress earlier and it had your name all over it." Izzy smiled. "Let's see us cause I know you bought it." Aiko laughed knowing her aunt. Izzy waved her off and they went outside to the back where everybody was. "Not here. August and Jaxon will beat my ass." Aiko shook her head and took a seat on Jaxon's lap. "You ain't the baby." Jaxon said sitting Aj on Aiko's lap. "Yeah I'm your baby." Aiko winked kissing Aj fat cheeks.

"Don't be kissin' my son. Ion kno' what y'all be doin'." August said flipping the chicken on the grill. Aiko ignored him and kissed Aj cheek one more time. "I hope McDonald ice cream machine workin' cause y'all asses gon' be eatin' thea'."

Aiko and Jaxon chuckled and Aj reached for Raya. "Ooh nope you can't have my mom." Aiko cooed. Aj bottom lip started trembling and Aiko poured. "I sorry. Here you can have my mom." Raya grabbed Aj and sat back down.

Aiko smiled at her parents as they kissed and interacted with her little brother. She could only imagine how they would've been with her if Raya didn't give her up, but she was happy she had them now, they still treated her like a baby since she was the first and only girl.

Everything was working out for Aiko. Everyone she loves was happy and that's all that matter to her. Everything had fallen into place and she couldn't wait to see what the future held for her.

***

So I decided not to do a sequel. Well at lest not now..I want everyone to have their happy ending. I do want to thank all of you who supported this book and I love you guys :*

So with that being said... until next time. I hope you all enjoyed!!

-Kira ❣️

THE END..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
79.6K 736 59
Stacey is 15 turning 16 when she discovers a secret that turns her life around. She is forced to move from sunny California to Houston,Texas. She doe...
6.9K 358 35
Engaged couple, Lo and Kash, had a love that everyone dreamed about. The only problem is...not everything was perfect on the inside, as it looked on...
69.5K 2.7K 27
and i'll never be more than this, will I?