Fearlessly Loved By A Beast...

By wwepurplevixen

*SEQUEL TO FEARLESS IN THE EYES OF A BEAST * HIGHEST RANKINGS - 10 NOVEMBER 2018 - #11 NIKKI BELLA 13 Novembe... More

YOU WALKED AWAY..
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
CHAPTER 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 PART 1
Chapter 52 PART 2
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Because I love you...
THANKS + DEDICATIONS +...
Q&A about Fearless Beasts♡

Chapter 42

2.1K 46 56
By wwepurplevixen

Congrats to our Beast for being victorious this past weekend over Randy 😊😊

"You will hurt and love when it is necessary.
Nothing more.
Nothing less. "

✘✘✘

"Please" I begged as I slowly got onto him while he laid in bed.

"We just got rid of all of them and now you want to invite everyone over and it ain't even to announce that you're my future wife?" He groaned before pulling on my thighs so that I was settled on The waking Beast.

"I feel horrible because we didn't celebrate her birthday like we usually do" I shrugged as I glanced out of the window before focusing on the half asleep Beast.

"How the fuck is it my fault that they didn't do that while you were recovering?" He cocked his eyebrow.

I sighed and got off of him clearly not going to get him to agree.

"Nicole!" I heard him as I entered the bathroom and kicked the door but he caught it before it shut reminding me how I hated how fast he could be. I walked over to the basin and tied up my hair.

"I don't get why you're getting pissed at me when you know exactly how I am" he shrugged as I glanced at him through the mirror.

"Well I figured you knew who I was and how much my friends meant to me." I snapped not even sure why I had walked into the bathroom I just wanted to get away.

"I know how much they mean to you. But they mean nothing to me baby"

I groaned in frustration and tried to move past him but he pulled me against him before pushing me against the doorframe pinning my body with his.

"I don't want you to be trying to change who I am. One woman already tried that and I happen to love you too much to watch you walking out of my life. No offense to Rena" he whispered as his hands traced over the outside of my thighs.

"I'm not trying to change you Brock. I think we have had enough of walking out on each other to last us awhile." I held his arms slowly tracing my thumb over his tattoo on his shoulder.

"I am going to be with you for the next few months stop trying to make this seem more than you just not wanting to share your latina" he chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Fine! Throw the fucking party but don't neglect me cause I happen to have no plans today" He smiled for the first time since I woke him up.

"Mmmm well they'll be here at about 2pm so..." I moved my hands down his chest and bit my lip as I trailed my fingers along his V. His eyes travelled to where they were leading.

I giggled as he quickly lift me into his arms onto the bed and he smirked and kissed me roughly as his hands ripped my underwear before pushing into me hard.

"What?" He frowned as I hit him against his chest.

"They were Victoria's Secret" I pouted which caused him to roll his eyes.

"Does it look like I give a fuck?" He breath and I rolled my eyes and kissed him again reminding myself not to waste my money on expensive lingerie for this man.

Our honeymoon being the exception.

***

"Giddy up Cowboy!" I heard Paige and frowned until I saw my fiance dressed up for the party.

"Go find your papi!" I rolled my eyes at her and moved over to Brock as she left the kitchen leaving us alone.

"Not a very good way to treat the Birthday girl but I'm off" I heard her shout from the outside where everyone else was.

"Is this your way of getting back at me by looking so hot?" I asked as I moved my hands up his body before wrapping them around his neck.

"You're the one dressed like this" he whispered before lifting me in his arms and setting me onto the counter.

"I'm the hostess I have to look hot!" I smiled and wrapped my legs around him. "I'm so turned on right now though"

"Is that so Barbie? You ain't sore?" He whispered as he set his hat down on my head before he kissed onto my cleavage.

I pulled on his neck and kissed him as his fingers dug into my thighs before travelling to the back of my waist and pulling me against him.

I felt his hands grip my behind and I knew he would be picking me up soon and I smiled into the kiss as my tongue got lost with his.

I pushed my body up against him and he bit my tongue in response..

"Okay so I burnt the steaks. No biggie I'll head into town buy some and we'll be eating in no time" I heard Dean causing us to break the kiss and I could tell Brock was annoyed by the interruption.

"Where do you think you are going?" I heard Brock.

I sighed as I rested my head against Brock's arm as he turned between my legs to look at Dean.

"Well fellow cowboy I took a cab here so I have no transportation. And well with the attire and all figured the truck would be perfect to complete the look" he shrugged as he juggled the truck keys between his hands.

"Not my truck" He stated as I doubted he let anyone drive that thing but this was my lunatic. Who didn't care to interrupt our intimate moment.

"Well I can live without steaks" Dean shrugged.

Brock left me and took the keys from Dean as he slipped on his hat.

"I'm driving"

I sighed and hopped off glaring at my lunatic brother while Brock left the kitchen and I heard the front door opening.

"The steaks aren't burnt are they?" I raised my eyebrow and he smirked telling me I still knew my brother very well.

"No but no harm in getting some more beef" he shrugged while I was forced to endure the drive with my Beast and lunatic just fucking great.

"You could have simply let him drive the truck while we went upstairs Brocky.." I whispered into his neck as we waited for Dean to come out of the store.

"Nobody rides this baby but me" he shrugged with a small smile.

"Well then maybe you should find someone else to ride the beast then" I glanced away and folded my arms but felt his hands on my thighs squeezing them.

"But then what will you ride baby?" He whispered into my neck before tracing his fingers above the waistline of my shorts.

I pushed him away, "Not you"

"We'll see" he smirked as he began the engine due to Dean coming out.

"You know I can see myself moving here. These people don't bother you here. I mean I love my fans but besides for like one or two I got to get my steak peacefully" He smiled as he set it in the backseat before jumping into the front with us.

"There are seats at the back you know?" Brock grumbled as something told me he had wanted to torture me with his hand on the drive back.

"Yeah but I can't really control the radio from there you know?" He shrugged and spent the next five minutes trying to find a suitable song as we drove while I just wanted to get out as I had a care free brother and an annoyed fiance beside me .

I tapped my fingers on his jeans as he drove which led to him soon holding it in his hand.

***

I saw Brock talking to Bryan while I sat with Paige and Alberto. It wasn't really so much a party just the usual gang hanging out and dressed country style.

"You have been avoiding Brock ever since you guys got back" Paige frowned.

"His busy with his steaks" I shrugged not sure why I was suddenly annoyed with him.

"Please don't tell me there is already trouble in paradise?"

I laughed and shook my head.

"I was professing my love for him last week on Renee's show. There definitely isn't, he is just being mean" I shook my head.

"How?"

"I don't know. I just urgh.." I took off his hat and stood up leaving them confused I knew but I didn't know why I felt so frustrated.

I was halfway up the staircase when I heard Brock's heavy steps behind me.

"I really don't know what I did wrong baby"

"I don't know I'm just tired Brock" I continued walking up feeling sudden sadness consume me.

"Nicole" I laid down on the bed and he joined me as I laid on my side as he did the same.

"What the fuck is going on Nicole?" He frowned.

"You're being mean" he chuckled.

"How? I let your friends use my house. I drove Ambrose to get steaks coming home to find they weren't burnt at all. Where was the time when you thinking I was joking about marriage was mean?"

"I'm just tired I'm sorry okay? " I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Doesn't really sound like you are sorry.. " he smirked.

"Well I said it so.. " I began but he cut me off as he rolled onto me.

"Are you sure you are just tired? No little thoughts running around in your head? Regrets? " he frowned and I tugged on his chin.

"Regrets of not being able to sleep with you earlier? " I giggled but it didn't take away his frown.

" I know marriage is something you have wanted for a long time Nicole and I want nothing more than to make you my wife. The thing is we never spoke about it, I sprung it on you so.. "

" if I didn't want to be Mrs Lesnar I wouldn't have said yes. I guess I should warn you I can be a serious bitch when I get sick. "
" When aren't you?" He chuckled.

"Gross! I'm surprised you aren't sick." I sighed.

"I didn't lay in bed with my sick kids and read them stories "

"Well you are laying in bed with your slowly but surely sick fiance " I smiled.

"Well I ain't sleeping on the couch. Tried that once with you and I couldn't stay away "

I recalled the very first night I spent in his house. He had prepared the couch but yet the next morning I woke up to him holding onto me.

"When you pretended like you didn't have several guest bedrooms? "

"Was hoping I would get into that heart with the gesture. " I laughed and kissed him slowly.

"You make it hard to be a bitch to you. "

"Give me time. We happen to have plenty of it together " he smirked.

"I think I have found another thing that makes Brock happy besides being inside me. "

"And what is that?"

"Being with me " I smiled which caused him to as well.

"Maybe "

****

BACKLASH

"I'm just annoyed you know? Like don't fucking tell me I'm going to lose just to fucking give a guy a chance who annoys me and has been taking more time off than Brock so he could get famous in Hollywood. I mean yeah sure he deserves it but why fucking now when I'm champion?" I sighed as I watched Dean pace up and down in his locker room while Brie and I watched.

"I honestly don't know Dean. I really hoped they would have let you keep it until at least Wrestlemania but it seems they just love messing with your and Roman's reigns?" I shrugged as while Seth's reign had lasted long until it was cut by his injury.

Roman's had many hiccups, it seemed they just didn't want my lunatic as champion which annoyed me. He deserved it and was doing an amazing job I would have loved for him to have different rivals though like why not make a Viper vs Lunatic or Lunatic vs Eater of Worlds.

Dean needed someone to help him get out of the box and between Dolph and AJ they haven't worked well with him. If I spoke to Bryan about my thoughts Dean would not be happy because he only vented to me or well us because that's what family was for but I was annoyed just as much as he was although I didn't show it because doing that wouldn't help anything.

"Just go out there and fucking kick ass okay? Which shouldn't be a problem. If you are going to lose it at least make sure you get those "This is Awesome" chants going" I shrugged.

"Oh I will. I'm going to track down Renee real quick so I will see you guys after my amazing loss " he rolled his eyes before leaving.

"Do you have any idea why Bryan is doing this?" I asked.

"In the end its not up to them but mostly Vince. John hasn't gotten much opportunity to shine these days as he has lost quite a lot. I guess they just want to make him more relevant" Brie shrugged as we left the locker room while I sighed.

"It just sucks you know, I wasn't there when he won it and now the PPV I am here after seeing you win is to see him lose. He worked so hard and they're just cutting him down"

"You're more emotional than he is Nicole" she rolled her eyes and I was about to respond when I heard a familiar little voice.

"Cocooooo!" I smiled as I glanced past Brie to see the dirty blonde haired girl running towards me with a big smile while Randy rolled his eyes as he followed as they had just entered the arena.

"Oh my word I haven't seen you since last year!" I pulled her into a hug while Brie smiled at us.

"I told daddy I wanted to come with him but he said you weren't going to be here" She frowned at him while I wasn't meant to be here.

Brock had barely been at home so I just asked him if I could use the jet and fly out. I was sick anyway so it wasn't like make up sex would have been happening as the boys flu finally caught up with me.

Why make-up sex? Because Brock happened to be quite busy lately, with what I didn't know, and I missed him so coming here was a nice distraction.

"Well I didn't know" he held his hands up in surrender before hugging Brie and then me.

"Daddy needs to stop being mean!" I laughed as I retied her pigtails that had loosened due to me hugging her.

"How are you doing?" I asked as I glanced at his head.

"Well unfortunately I'm still not cleared but what can you do?" He shrugged as he lift Alanna into his arms. "But its part of the job, don't give me that face. Brie please tell your sister to stop feeling guilty I expected something along those lines walking into the match I guess with a Beast" he shrugged.

"I still wish you were a little mad" I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Well I am not so live with it Bella. " He smirked, "I will see you ladies"

"I still feel offended that these kids love you more than me" Brie complained.

"What? Cause you have the motherly instinct while I don't" I frowned.

😂😂😂😂

"No, gosh why are you so snappy." She rolled her eyes while I glared at her as I almost knocked into something.

" I was just saying Bryan's nephews love me yet Alanna didn't even bother hugging me"

"I'm sick and you're offending me. When its the same way Bryan's nephew's won't hug me. They're more familiar with one of us just because we're twins doesn't mean they think of us the same. Besides Brock's boys happen to love Aunty Brie" I smiled and knocked my hips against hers .

"Not as much as they love Mommy Coco" She smiled.

"I'm not their mom" I shook my head as I did not want that implied. They had an amazing mother.

"Yeah Brock still has to do that. Have you spoken about marriage and kids to him yet"

I shook my head.

"Does he have business here?"

I shook my head.

"Are you guys okay?"

"Why wouldn't we be?" I frowned as I grabbed some water and sat down on an equipment box.

"I'm just checking two weeks ago at his parent's place you were oh so in love with PDA overload and then earlier in the week you were barely with him and he sat with Bryan all night until we left"

"We don't have to be joined at the hip and he happens to like Bryan's company" I shrugged feeling irritated that she was questioning me when I had just gone to sleep after spending sometime with him before he went down.

"Not that much to sit with him all night. "

"Just leave me alone. God you're so fucking annoying!" I snapped and walked off.

We waited at the Gorilla for Dean as AJ had just walked past us with a big smile on his face. I had nothing against him he was an amazing wrestler I just didn't really think he was good at feuding.

Being at home and actually having time to watch the show made me critique quite a bit ..

"I don't know why you are so snappy. You should have just stayed in bed if you're going to be annoyed "

"Its not cause I'm sick. I just hate how you assume there is something wrong just by him actually trying with you guys. "

"It was just a simple question. I'm just concerned, I don't want to meddle but I also want you to know where you stand."

I sighed wanting to tell her but deciding against it...

He smiled as he walked through the curtain and I set my phone down as I had been waiting for a call from Brock.

"That was an amazing match and now you know how Brock felt all those times you took him to Low Blow City" I hit his chest which caused him to laugh despite having lost the gold .

I heard my phone vibrate seeing it was Brock but frowned as I saw it was a text which he never did.

"COME HOME NOW. ITS IMPORTANT. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4K 54
Brock Lesnar is the Beast Incarnate who hasn't been with anyone since his divorce three years ago and doesn't really care for anyone in the WWE. She...
54.8K 1.2K 31
Natia, a badass women. Put her in WWE and she is very talented. Put her next to Bray Wyatt, a guy who haunts her every day of the job or not on the j...
902K 30.7K 64
#1 in Devil on December 24, 2019 #2 in Emotional on August 13, 2018 #7 in Paranormal on December 18, 2018 Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Retu...
112K 3K 81
**SEQUEL TO BEAST MODE** "I don't care if the world is against us" "I love you and I know why you complete me" SONGS FOR BOOK: ELLIE GOULDING - ARMY...