Collection of Romance Stories

By FantasyLuvr96

For any one who loves a dirty, romantic short story! More

Collection of Romance Stories
Hatred (Alpha Werewolf Romance)
Prisoner ( Dominant Werewolf Romance)
Sealed Heart ( Military Romance)
Him, Too. (Werewolf Menage)

Stolen ( Werewolf Romance)

31.1K 269 10
By FantasyLuvr96

THIS IS RATED R FOR A REASON.
SEX SCENES WITHIN THIS STORY

DESCRIPTION- This short story follows the days before a young girl meets her mate. She was kidnapped at a young age, and finally is escapes from the horrid place she spent many years.
INFLUENCED BY A SVU EPISODE

I was scared. Out of my mind, and horribly cold, I pushed my way out of the forest. My bony legs shook as I saw the town I hadn't seen since I was eleven, seven years ago. My chest heaved, as it rose up and down to capture any oxygen. Two days I had been lost and running, finally escaping from his hold.    Crossing the empty road, I ran faster towards the old bar, the only place within a five mile radius of me. I could remember my dad had gone here every friday night, sometimes bringing me if the one pac-man arcade game was working. To me, I had always thought I left the town, but in reality just went ten minutes from my home. It was dark, and chilly, like fall was approaching. As I got closer to the bar, I felt my numbness begin to subside. Goosebumps added to my skin. I wore only these short old cloth spandex and a extra large white shirt with a faded logo company on it. Dirt smeared across my clothes and legs, my bare feet bleeding, and bruised, and my long brown hair was knotted all down my back.  

 None of that mattered though, as I never seen my self with a true mirror in years. I've only seen one other face,and his haunted my dreams. I began to cry as I opened up the bars door, a bell startling me with its loud noise. "Ple-please." I began whispering, as heads turned to look at me. " Please." I strained again through my teeth. Tears streamed my face, as I began panicking. There were so many people, and the room was hot. It smelled like a bear…like him.

" Oh my God."  A voice yelled suddenly. I spun around to see a girl coming towards me. She was beautiful, with hair like mine, but much more well done.  Her hands reached out, as she approached closer.

" Izzy.." She whispered. I began crying harder hearing that name that sounded so familiar. I knew it was mine, before he had re-named me. My name felt like a lost friend, that had finally came back after years and years of never reaching out. Nodding my head, I desperately clung to her, my older sister Evaligne. I could feel my body begin to shut down, my legs falling out from under me, and my throat closing up as I cried harder and harder. It was like that pain and loss of hope I held inside began to loosen and relief swept over me. I was back.. and safe. She held me in her arms, falling to the groin. The only thing keeping me alive was her skin on mine, so warm and comforting. Her own tears matched mine, and I felt another set of arms slide under me. Before I could argue, I felt my self slip under, falling asleep.

<><><>

I woke up to the feel of something being laid across my body.  A hand touched my cheek as I opened my eyes. In front of me was a tear filled blue eyed sister.

" You're awake!" She gasped, grabbing me in for a hug. I returned it quickly , clinging onto her, afraid someone was going to jump behind me and pull me away.

"I have to get the doctor and the agents..Ill be right back!" She whispered quickly before running out of the room.

I watched her go, my brain feeling humbled as I thought of absolutely nothing to say. Looking around, I saw the white walls, and weird machines.  My best guess was a hospital, and I looked down at my white gown, my long hair had even been brushed, and someone had braided it back. I bit my lip as I shivered. I knew hospitals were meant to be clean, and I felt my body had been cleaned as well, but I was dirty. I could still feel the basements dirt on me, his fingers in my hair and the feel of old stale bread in my mouth.

" Miss Hale, " I looked up, my heart beat pounding against my chest as I watched three men and my sister enter my room. Two of the men were dressed very nicely, while the other was in a white coat, a doctor. I listened at the agents spoke, asking me details, and what had happened. Every so often they apologized saying they knew how hard it must be for me to talk about this. In the end, I only had one thing to say.

" None of that matters." I whispered.

" He's dead anyway."

" Miss Hale?" The agent stepped forward.

" Please explain.." My sister, sat beside me wrapping her arms around me.

 " When humans get old, they die. " I said emotionlessly. I could picture his blank face, as he laid lifelessly on the kitchen floor.

" And if a human drinks, smokes and doesn't take care of themselves properly, they have many medical problems. I believe the term is, heart attack."  

I told them, reading off the words I read in one of my many text books.

" I can write down the address for you." I continued, my voice loosing its interest. I could feel the bile rise in my throat as I thought of that house. Taking a pen and paper from the men I wrote down the address, knowing it from many years of getting his mail.

" Are you done asking her questions now?" Evie asked, looking at them with a face that said they better be done. After they left, the doctor informed us that I could leave tomorrow morning, prescribing me sleeping pills.

" You should take some of these now.." Evie said, handing me the pills and a glass of water. "Sleep and I'll be back in a few hours with clothes for you and then we can go home. "

" Home." I repeated, picturing it before I felt sadness over come me.

"Yeah, Izzy. You'll finally be going home." I turned over, not wanting to watch her leave, even though I had confidence she'd be coming back.  I felt the pills start to work, my eyes closing but still, his face appearing clearly.

<><><>

Evie came back like she said as I was looking out the window. It only looked out on the small court yard, where a man in a wheel chair sat with his family. I made up a scenario in my head for them. Where the man was recovering from cancer, a five year long battle that he had finally won. His family were happy and smiling, even laughing out loud. Feeling jealousy fill me I turned around, scolding myself for feeling jealously or a made up story of mine.

I had done that a lot, made up stories, and stupid scenarios when I was alone and go sick of reading all the huge text books and biographies. " Hey… I brought you these.." Evie said, putting a bag of clothes on the bed.

" They may be a little big, its the only thing I could find in the house. " I nodded, unsure on how to respond.  I noticed a man with her, standing back as in not to intrude. He was tall and attractive, even as his face was traced with a scar across his cheek.  His hair was closely shaved to his scalp, and he had a massive structure. He was intimating , but when Evie grabbed his hand, I began to feel a little better, and safer.

" This is Mark, my fiance." Evie introduced.

" Im glad your here Isobel.." Mark said smiling as he shook my head ,which I gave to him hesitantly.

" Me- me too." I whispered, dropping eye contact.

"We're going to be waiting for you in the lobby after we check you out okay?" Evie told me, before kissing my cheek and leaving with Mark.

I looked at the clothes she had given me, a pair of black cloth pants, that fit comfortably tight on me, and a light blue zip up form fitting sweatshirt. It smelled like her, and instantly I felt a bit calmer. Slipping on the white tennis shoes, I slowly went to meet them in the lobby.

" I cant wait to get you home. " Evie smiled, kissing my cheek again as she walked me outside. We approached a big truck, where Mark had already been seated in the drivers seat. Thankfully, Evie must of read my mind because she let me sit with her in the passenger seat, my small form easily curling up against her on her lap.

" Mark and a few of our friends moved into our house." Evie said, " You'll love them."

" Wheres mom and dad?" I finally asked, holding my breath as I waited for her to answer.

"I'm sorry Izzy." She finally said , holding me on tighter. I already knew, he taunted me with it almost everyday. I just wanted to make sure..

" It's okay.." I breathed, sadness in my chest beginning to feel heavy.

"We're here." Evie whispered, holding onto me tight as we jumped out of the truck. I looked up at the house. It still stood alone in the middle of trees, miles from town. It was my favorite place as child, because it was just me and my family. The house was a large white farm house, with a wrap around porch. I remembered the red door, but everything else seemed different. There were more flowers planted, and in the drive way parked five more cars. I heard the door open and watched as people came walking out.

Two girls, and a man met us on the driveway. The first girl to introduce her self was small like me, except a few years younger with a vibrant color of red hair , and a heart shaped face. She hugged me continued to tell me her name was Carrie, and was Marks little sister. The next person to introduce them self was a tall, pretty blonde, with a deeply tanned skin. She had a sweet smile, and said her name was Lexa, but when she continued she began to introduce her boyfriend Blake, but I began to feel over whelmed. It was so many people at once I was seeing, new faces after so many years. I tried to hold on, but soon the craziness began to get the best of me.

" I-I…" I stepped away from my sister, wiping the tears that fell from my tired eyes. " I have to be inside by dark. I can't be outside when it's dark…" I mumbled.

" Izzy, its the morning sweetie…" I heard Evie murmur as she tried to pull me to her .

" Stop. " I yelped, wrapping my arms around my self. " I can't do this.." I turned around and began walking fast  my head drawn to the ground, as I focused on my breathing. Suddenly large hands were stopping me. I looked up and gasped, a dark set of eyes peering into my own. He was handsome, unbelievingly so. His hair was dark, and was cut short so that only a few pieced swept across his forehead. His face was rough looking, with a torn scar on his bottom lip. I gazed down, passing his thick neck, and taking in his black button thermal shirt and dark jeans that hid what I knew were powerful thighs. I wanted nothing but to wrap my arms around him, and cuddle into his chest. It was this invisible pull that urged me to do so, and by God- I was so scared of it. I noticed how silent it was as Evie pulled me away, taking me inside. My chest pulled for the man but neither of us made any move towards eachother again. So I let her, but not before taking another peak at the handsome man.

The rest of the day I ate a lot of food, and Evie and I went through pictures of the past and present.  I finally asked if I could bathe, and get into some different clothes. She took me to my room, which was the small guest room, that I could remember Great Aunt Jane had always used to sleep in when she spent the holidays.

The bed was filled with tons of blankets and pillows, and after getting a towel and pajamas from Evie she left me alone. I went to the adjoined bathroom, and started a bath, the hottest and most cleansing one Id ever had. Undressing I stepped in , hissing as the water stung my skin. I sat in the water for a while, with my legs against my chest and arms wrapped around them. Getting out I lotioned my body, sighing as I felt hairless legs, and and shampooed hair. I pulled on a pair of pink pajamas and a white tank, finding a hair tie to put my hair up. Before I finished though I saw the scissors. I turned around and saw the mirror, flinching when  I saw the older girl infront of me. She was tiny, like she needed  more food. Her neck was slim and under her eyes were dark. With a deep breath I took the scissors and cut off a chunk. When I was finished I changed my view. My hair now fell just above my shoulders rather than to my butt. I ran my hair easily through the curls and put the hair tie down. I thought about going back to my room, but on the other side of the bathroom was a different door. My old bedroom door. I wrapped my arm around the handle, turning it slowly. I didn't know what I expected. I was okay with it not being what it use to be. The walls weren't pink anymore and there wasn't any dolls or stuffed animals. Instead on a bed sat my shirtless handsome man. Tattoos covered half is body, a mixture of similar tribe symbols and words. He was reading a book at the edge of the bed, wearing only black sweats. He looked up at me, setting his book aside. " You cut your hair.."  He stated.

" You took my room."

" Sorry 'bout that.." He answered, looking more interested in watching me. I walked around, peering at his book shelf, smiling as Ive read all of these besides a few.

" You enjoy mythology?" I asked.

" Yeah. You?"

" I don't believe in any of it.." I whispered.

" Skeptic."

' Aren't you?" I asked, turning to look at him. " Or you believe it?"

He shrugged, standing up. I watched as his muscles flexed as he walked over, his tight abed stomach making my cheeks heat up.

" Some of it I do. Others myths I'm not so sure about." He leaned over and grabbed a book beside me, brushing my arm slightly causing tingles to racket through my body. "My favorite myth is according to Plato. "

He slid the small brown book in my hand , " Its about soulmates.."

I looked up at him, my mouth becoming dry as I said sarcastically, " Gotta love the Greeks."

" Its late. " He said suddenly, stepping back. " You should go to bed. "

'A bed." I repeated. " That's a first." I didn't look at him, hopeful that he hadn't heard.

<><><><>

" Thanks for these clothes. " I told Carrie, as I zipped up jeans and pulled a black hoodie on over my head.

" No problem!  Evie said we'd go out shopping for you soon. "

" That'd be good." I smiled at her, " Would love my own underwear." Carrie laughed, and finished braiding my hair-who'm I found out this was her second time doing so.

" Carrie?" I said, finally getting the courage to ask my question.

" Yes?" " Whose the other man that lives here? With all the tattoos?"

"Oh, Thats my cousin Russel." She said, hopping of the bed.

I nodded, thinking about our talk last night, " You ready Izzy?" Carrie suddenly said, waiting at the door way.

" Wanna go get breakfast?" Downstairs Evie had made eggs and toast for Carrie and I where we ate sitting on the floor of the living room. Evie sat beside me, and although she was only five years older than me I knew she was trying to take a mother inure on this homecoming of mine.

I was quiet as we ate, and lost my appetite a few bites in. I kept having this dream-like feeling, as if I'd wake up and suddenly Id be back in that basement. Suddenly the back door came flying open, and a cursing Mark and angry looking Russel came barging in, both shirtless and in similar cut cloth shorts. " Son of a bitch." Mark yelled.

" Fucking lost the bastard! Why the hell weren't you paying attention!" Russel growled back, his chest heaving as sweat glistened his skin.

" Guys!" Evie suddenly yelled. " Please!" I knew she was doing this for my benefit, as I had leaned into Evies arm. Mark looked at Evie nodding, and shoved Russel back out the door, all though Russel seemed to put up a fight, when I swear he had been staring at me.

" What was that about?" I asked Evie. She shook her head, running a hand over my hair before whispering that it was nothing. Around noon, I was sitting outside when Russel came out of the woods, walking towards me.

" Hey." He hummed, taking a seat beside me.  " I wanna apologize for scaring you this morning."

I shook my head, looking down at my entertwined fingers in my hand.  " You-uh, you didn't." He nodded, looking out at the empty field, the silence oddly comfortable between us.

Russel finally spoke, his voice gruff, " It pisses me off what that man did to you." I kept silent, turning my head.

" You're so innocent, and he just-just took you. I wish I was the one who killed him." He snarled. I looked back at him , and saw the frustration was real. His jaw was clenched and he stared at his closed fists. Reaching out, I grabbed one of those fists, and pried my fingers through them so I could hold his hand.

"Thank you." I whispered.

The next two days I felt off. I didn't want to leave my bed, and at first Evie allowed it then she tried to get me up, before getting into bed with me when I began to cry. I didn't even stop crying until I fell asleep. I didn't want to tell her it was nightmares, but I knew she already had an idea. Evie was helping Mark down stairs and Carrie had fallen asleep beside me, so I decided to get up and walk around upstairs. There was a big tv room on the other side of the house but I knew what I really wanted was to see Russel.  Dissapionted when I didn't see him in the lounge, I went to make my way back to the bedroom when a hand suddenly grabbed mine from behind. Gasping I whipped around , relaxing when I found my self against Russel.

"Hey." He breathed, smiling with his eyes.

" Hi." I murmured, biting my lip nervously.

" You wanna go for a walk outside?" He asked After a moment, I complied, letting him take me down stairs out the front door.

" Do you remember this trail? Evaligne says you used to walk this all the time." I nodded, smiling faintly. " With my dog Maggie, before she passed away." I told him.

"You a dog person?" He asked. I thought about. I never had a cat before, but when I was younger, Maggie was my bestest friend.

" I guess so.."

Russel laughed, a deep throaty laugh that I couldn't help but blush at. He was handsome and I could still feel that pull I had for him.

" Thanks for this." I told him.
" He always told me that even if I did escape , no one would want to help a freak."

" You're not a freak." He said, reaching out and pulling me into his arms.

Immedietly I relaxed, clutching onto him tightly. " Why do I feel like this towards you?"

Before he could answer, I watched a beast came out of from behind a tree. A blurr of dark fur tricked my eyes and I fell to the ground, his arms no longer around me.

Suddenly I watched, amazed at what was happening infront of me.
Russels body was morphing into an animal. It was a quick burst before he fell to the ground on all fours as the largest wolf Ive ever seen.

The wolves fought violenty, until Russel grabbed the smaller one by the fur and dragged it away. He came back minutes later, naked and heavily panting.

" I gotta tell you something.." He murmered.

<><><>
ONE YEAR LATER
He hadn't talked to me all night. Our disagreement from earlier still in the air.  The wedding party was still going on, and Evie and Mark were already leaving for their honeymoon. I was watching Russel from across the room, his black suit jacket off and his tie loosened as he sat at the bar drinking. He was looking so good, and I was afraid he wouldn't want to do anything tonight. I could feel the swell of disappointment in my chest at the thought of his lips not on mine as we made love in his bed. Deciding to go up to the Bridal room I tucked my self in the couch, and drifted off, my dreams filled with hot fantasies of my mate. 

When I woke I felt myself against a hard, warm chest. I moaned as Russels hand rubbed my neck. The motion of the space, had me realizing he was driving the truck. I was against his thigh, with every bump, I bit my tongue at the pleasure.

His hard muscular thigh grinded against my sensitive folds. Sliding a hand under my dress, I spread my panties aside. I was wet, and pressed my fingers between my folds. I moaned his name as I remembered the last time we made love. I could still taste his lips on mine, and feel of his thighs hitting mine as he thrusted into me.

I pictured his thick, muscular fingers stroking me hard, as his thumb gently circled my inner thigh. I felt my bud, biting down onto his shoulder as I hit it hard, whimpering and gasping for air at the same down.  I let out one last grunt, whimpering as I felt Russel bring his hand down my ass, squeezing it roughly, furthering my orgasm.    

" Can we..." I Whispered, unzippering his pants.  I gasped as I saw his cock, his underwear already filled with his own completion. 

"You...." I started, feeling the arousal begin between my legs.  His hand came between us, gripping his erection and wiping the cum off. 

" Just get on." He growled, pressing down on the gas pedal. I slid down on him, biting my lips as the pleasure had my eyes rolling back.   The car sped faster as he tried focusing on the road ahead, but eventually he had pulled over. 
He flipped me over so I on all fours, as we were now in the back seat. His pants were already around his knees, his thick erect cock pressing hard against my ass.

"Hard." I whimpered, before he slipped inside me.

The next morning I woke alone. It was weird having the house to ourselves. That we actually owned something together. The others had just moved out last weeked, and we have taken full advantage of every room together.

He sat at the kitchen table, still unclothed. His powerfully muscled body slouched against the chair as he stared at me entering the room.

Shyly, I made my way closer, siting his erect cock, and feeling my moisture gather between my  legs. His eyes gazed up my body, his shaft hardening as he got to my breasts, his favorite part of my body. I liked the way he looked at my body, and I liked it even more when he touched me. As I approached him, I gasped as our skin touched. Heat slithered into me, and I moaned as pleasure began to stoke me. I slid my hand over his shaft, turning around so as he entered me , my back leaned against his chest. His mushroom top teased my entrance slowly, slickening the folds before he opened up my legs wider. He growled into my ear, his strong hands sliding across my stomach as he began to thrust up into me. Our grunts and moans filled the air, as we made love.

His fingers played with my breasts, gently stroking my sensitive skin as I came closer and closer to my orgasm. I rolled my hips, tightening my pussy around his thick cock. His teeth scraped my neck, and the sensation set me off, as I came hard on his cock. After a few more hard thrusts, he pulled out, spilling his cum over his own thighs. He threw his head back panting , his thick neck and broad shoulders displayed to my few, quickly making me become aroused again. Kneeling down, I licked his jizz off his powerful thighs, feeling his hand slid to the back of my head. I licked his top, sucking on him harshly until I felt him still. I leaned back, and looked up a his face, his eyes half closed as he looked down at me, the veins on his neck almost as thick as the ones that ran up his shaft. With one hand I stroked his large balls, while I ran my tongue along his fat,long dick. Opening wide, I swallowed as much as him as I could, bobbing my head up and down , going faster as I felt my own pleasure as he hit the back of my throat. His balls hardened as I came myself, our orgasms happening together in one hot and sexy action.

He grabbed me roughly and brought me on his lap, kissing me on the lips as he whispered huskily, " I love you baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SHORT STORIES By Rebeca

General Fiction

1K 12 11
A bunch of one shot stories about everything, mystery, romance, suspense, supernatural, etc, etc. I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THEM!!! :D
145K 4.9K 14
MATURE story! Manan arrange marriage story! But with a Mature twist Short Romantic Story
1.4M 5.6K 26
Steamy erotic stories, You'll need a cold shower after reading! Due to the nature of these stories, this book is rated 18+ Mmm...Who doesn't love a...
34 0 19
Short love stories that will break you apart or bring you together.