One Night Stand (Izaya Orihar...

By Hot_Dragon_Papi

When 23 year old Sora Ayuna has a one night stand with the notorious Info Broker Izaya Orihara. She finds her... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 1

2.1K 33 8
By Hot_Dragon_Papi

~EDITED 3/29/20

-Reader discretion is advised- 

It was hot.

I was breathing rapidly as I tried to keep up with him. The sound of my heartbeat drummed into my ears, muting out the sounds of our moans.

I tangled my fingers in his hair pulling on his dark locks urging him to keep going.  More I needed more of...I couldn't get enough.

I squirmed underneath him as he pushed himself into me faster and faster. My hands loosened from his hair and slid down his back quickly slipping off of his sweaty body leaving me to grab his dark sheets as a euphoric feeling ran over my body. My legs began to shake uncontrollably as they loosened around his waist. 

I couldn't control myself  I didn't want it to end, I wanted this moment to last a lifetime.  This feeling, this pit of euphoria sank into my stomach deeper and deeper until suddenly it didn't feel good anymore, my stomach wrenched and a cold shiver ran throughout my body. 

My throat collapsed.

I can't breathe.

I can't breathe.

I can't breathe.

I quickly shot up from my bed, dripping in sweat. That night, I could hardly remember him. I cursed to myself, I had the dream again. I threw off my sheets and sat on the side of my bed holding my head in my hands. I need water, I stood up, my weight fell as I bent over in incredible pain, my stomach turned and I quickly pushed myself into the hallway and into my bathroom across the hall. The sound of me coughing up last nights ramen noodles could be heard throughout my desolate home.  

I gaged at the thought of myself vomiting, and then I vomited again as I saw beige chunks of ramen floating in the toilet.  Closing my eyes this time, I softly pulled down the toilet lid and weakly pulled myself up. I flushed the toilet and sat on top of the closed toilet lid. I wiped my face with the back of my sleeves and shook in horror as the images of my vomit flashed through my head. 

"I thought all ramen was good, even if it was a few weeks expired, it was only a little crunchy," I thought out loud. "So, why am I so sick all of a sudden? Its been four weeks since that night. Could it be that I'm? Nah, I couldn't be I'm on the pill..."

I cycled through alternatives in my head, but the same singular thought rocked back in forward in my mind.  "Damnit..." I got up from the toilet and rushed into my bedroom yanking out a drawer from the bedside table. I opened up my pill tracker and noticed that I was on schedule. I breathed out a heavy sigh of relief as I laid back on my bed. 

"Fuck me." I threw myself down onto my bed, and laughed to myself, "Thank god, I'm not an idiot, I don't know what I'd do with a baby right now." I crawled under my sheets turning off my bedside light. I chuckled to myself, "Fuck was that scary". I felt my stomach gurgle and turn as a wave of nausea passed over me. "I should at least get tested, right? Birth control can fail sometimes, yeah...I'm gonna go get a test, I shuffled out of my bed and picked up my phone.  "I'll go get it when it's not 3:00 AM, yeah...yeah..when it's not 3:00 AM," I said as I pushed myself back onto my bed. I tried to revel in the cool touch of my sheets, but the pressing situation that grew achingly in my stomach waivered on my mind and I found myself scrambling to find a decent position all night until suddenly it all just stopped. 

The sun cracked through my crooked window blinds the light landing on my walls and directly onto my eyes. I opened my eyes and found myself quickly blinded by the bright rays of light I turned over in my bed throwing my blanket over my head, quickly forgetting about my 3:00 AM panic session, only to be reminded by the contents of my stomach rushing up my esophagus. 

I rushed into my bathroom, quickly pulling up my toilet lid and hurled the rest of last night's dinner into the toilet. Closing my eyes and flushed the toilet. I made my way over the sink where I brushed my teeth. I need to get a pregnancy test just to make sure that I'm 100% not pregnant, it'll put my mind at ease if I just know.  Or maybe it'll stress you out. I spit out my toothpaste and rinseout my mouth , I splashed cold water on my face and I went into my room to get dressed. 

As I got dressed for the day, my mind raced as I thought about the possibility of an unexpected pregnancy, with a stranger's child? What if I am? Should I contact him? I slipped on my black jeans and buttoned them, jumping up a little when I pulled on the zipper. Slipping a black shirt over my bra I found my thoughts turn to a dark corner. What about abortion? No, no, no. That would mean that I'd have to confront the man that I slept with and I don't even know where he is, let alone who he was.

I ran a thick comb through my black locks and I quickly grabbed my wallet, keys, and phone shoving them into a black purse before I rushed to my entryway where I slipped on my heavy boots. "Damnit I forgot to wash my socks the last time I did laundry, I'm clearly not ready to be a mother if I can't remember my fucking socks." Shoving my bare feet into my boots I threw on my heavy winter coat that hung on a hook by the door. Shoving my necessities into the pockets I turned off my house light and rushed out my apartment door. Quickly shutting and locking the door behind me with my house keys. I threw my coat hood up and rushed down to the first floor of my apartment complex. I braced myself for the cold as I threw open my apartment's heavy security door. 

 It was winter in Ikebukuro and it was nearly freezing outside. Even though it was cold outside the city still bustled with people. I walked to the closest Seven Eleven from my apartment. "Hello, Sora! How are you today!" An older woman behind the cash register smiled at me as I entered the store.

"Hi Iki, I'm doing okay," I said quickly.

"Glad to hear that," Iki said to me before she went back to organizing the candy close to her register.  Simple and sweet, that's what I liked about her. Iki was the general manager of this Seven-Eleven, she's known me since I was a kid, she's practically watched me grow up... it's kind of depressing. 

I began my search in the Seven-Eleven, making my way past the snack aisle and into the feminine products section, nope not their and then I pushed my way to the back of the store, and boom their it was...right next to the condoms. Ironic... I found several different pregnancy tests glaring their hefty pricetags at me. "Kami fucking Sama, who knew these could be so expensive." I grabbed two different pregnancy tests, double-checking that they were the least expensive of the bunch before I made my way to the cash register. 

Earning a disapproving smile from Iki as she scanned my items, she packaged my "goodies" into a plastic bag, prompting me to quickly leave the store and hurl down the street to my apartment. However, before I could make it even ten feet away from the Seven-Eleven a familiar voice called out to me. 

"Sora! Sora! Wait up!" I turned around to see my best friend Yoshihiro, rushing over to me.  He was much taller than me, hell he was taller than the average male. Yoshihiro stood over me at a staggering 198 centimeters (6'5)

"What's up!" He smiled, his hot breath gracing the cold air in the form of light smoke.

"Nothing much...whats up with you?" I said to him. My grip on the plastic bag tightened.

"I was just about to go get some breakfast, do you want to join me?"

"I'm not sure...I've got this article I have to work on and-"

"I'll pay for you."

"Where are we going?" I quickly asked, my eyes lighting up at the thought of free food.

"Ah, that trick never fails. You'll go just about anywhere as long as there's free food, huh?"

"Pretty much." 

Izaya's POV

She had long black hair that swayed when she walked. She was wearing all black. Her eyes were an iridescent green, the highlighting feature about her. Sora Ayuna I've got my eyes on you...

She was coming out of a Seven-Eleven she appeared to be in a rush. I wonder why...

In her hands, she clutched a plastic bag,  Drugs? Dirty Magazines? Female stuff? What's in it that's the question? Then someone called out her name causing her to turn around. 

Who...is that? 

 I quickly took note of his features. He was stood at a staggeringly tall height, his hair was brown but black hair poked through at his roots. His eyes were a charming brown and he wasn't terrible to look at either. When he looked at Sora his eyes brimmed full of love, looking at her like a dog patiently waiting for a juicy bone. 

How does he know her? She agreed to go somewhere with him, setting down my cup of coffee I quickly  dashed out of the cafe and followed the couple to their destination. 

Sora's POV

The meal was quickly over as soon as it began, I managed to eat a few eggs from the American Dinner before I told Yoshihiro I wasn't feeling too well. Running out of the restaurant and into an alleyway I hurled up my breakfast onto the side of some poor wall. Feeling a pair of eyes on me I quickly looked around hoping no one had witnessed the atrocity that just took place. I wiped my mouth with the back of my coat sleeve and proceeded to head home. 

I could still feel the same eyes on me as I walked home, looking over my shoulder every few seconds to make sure that I wasn't being followed. However, every time I looked I saw no one... suspicious. "I'm becoming paranoid now too, fantastic," I said to myself sarcastically. 

As soon as I got home I threw off my boots and ran into the bathroom with the tests. The urge to pee overcame as I began to sway back and forward, I couldn't hold it in. I drank way too much orange juice at breakfast. I managed to read half of the directions of one test before I ripped open both of the packages and rushed over to my toilet to pee. Sighing in relief, I almost forgot about the tests. "Oh shit,". Quickly finishing, I ran over to my bathroom sink with the tests and placed them on the counter, I couldn't help but stare at them as I washed my hands. 

As I waited for the tests to process I wandered around my room aimlessly pacing back and forward hoping for the best. The alarm on my phone rang, the longest three minutes of my life was over. I rushed back into the bathroom to look at the results.

They both said...positive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
366K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
223K 9.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...