A Hell-Like Love • Sebastian...

Od krystallic

Would you be willing to go through Hell to get your happily ever after? --- "Sebastian, do not come any close... Viac

Part I: A Hell-Like Love
0.1 Phantomhive Manor
0.2 Phantomhive Brother
0.3 Phantomhive Butler
0.4 Phantomhive Ball
0.5 Phantomhive Soul
0.7 Phantomhive Maid
0.8 Phantomhive Investigation
0.9 Phantomhive Memories
1.0 Phantomhive Image
1.1 Phantomhive Sister
1.2 Phantomhive Past
1.3 Phantomhive Child
1.4 Phantomhive Training
1.5 Phantomhive Date
1.6 Phantomhive Vows
1.7 Phantomhive Disappearance
1.8 Phantomhive War
II: A Lost Love
1.9 His Butler, Lost
2.0 His Maid, Heartbroken
2.1 His Butler, Begging
2.2 His Maid, In Need
2.2 His Butler, Arguing
2.3 His Maid, Fuming
2.4 His Butler, Concerned
2.5 His Maid, Nostalgic
2.6 His Butler, Deathly
2.7 His Maid, Pleasured
2.8 His Butler, Planning
2.9 His Maid, Creator
3.0 His Butler, Challenged
3.1 His Maid, Victorious
3.2 His Servants, In Battle
Epilogue
Author's Note

0.6 Phantomhive Revenge

18.6K 604 935
Od krystallic

Father or not, I was still going to kill the monster that did this to me. He was a piece of scum that needed to be eliminated.

"Do you know anything of his whereabouts?" I asked Sebastian.

A sly grin crept onto his face, "Of course I do, Kitten. What kind of butler would I be if I was not able to keep track of people? From what I have heard, it appears he has been targeting noblewomen in the center of London. If you wish to kill him, I suggest doing it soon. He will have to move to another place soon so he does not bring too much attention to himself. I know the way he works."

It was unusual that he knew so much of his father. Most demons abandon their kin. Fathers leave when they catch wind of the pregnancy. Demons tend to be devoid of love and other emotions. Ironic how that was not my case.

"I am going to search for him tonight," I told Sebastian.

My stomach churned with anticipation as we walked back to the mansion. Was I ready to take this demon on? The man has been alive longer than me, which suggests more experience in battling other demons. Maybe the odds would end up working in my favor. Maybe I will end up dying. All I know is that I want to at least try finishing this battle before my life ends. This is an opportunity I cannot just toss to the side.

I began walking up the stairs. Ciel was going in the same direction as me, so I caught up to him.

"Ciel," I breathed.

"Yes?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"There are matters I must attend to tonight. I might die. If I die, well that means Sebastian takes full control of the contract again and he will eat your soul once you complete your mission. If I live, I will act as your sister in public, but in the manor I will be your maid. I am your pawn. Since you bear the seal of the Faustian Contract, I will obey your every command no matter if I am acting as your maid or sister. You are my master."

He nodded, "Very well then."

Just like that, he began walking down the hall again. His attitude towards me will change now that he knows I am his pawn. He controls me.

Tonight will either be the day I die, or the day I become a pawn in Ciel's game for vengeance.

-

Nighttime fell. This was usually the time a demon such as the one I was dealing with would come for his victims. His reign of terror was hopefully about to come to an end. I was avenging myself, as well as the other women he has tortured.

I wore a black sweater, with matching black shorts. I sharpened one of my knives, strapping it to the side of my thigh once done. Sebastian walked into my room with an amused expression.

"You are engaging in battle with knives? The man has thousands of years of experience, Kitten. He will be able to easily deflect your knives," he comments.

"I am sorry my choice of weaponry does not satisfy you, Mr. I-fight-with-butter-knives."

His amused expression was wiped off his face once I said it. I silently told myself I needed to thank Ciel for telling me this valuable piece of information.

"What is his name, Sebastian?"

"...Augustus," was his short reply.

I got up from the bed and threw my hair into a french braid as quickly as I could. Sebastian followed me down the stairs, to the front of the mansion. Ciel stood in front of us.

"I am coming with you Y/n," he stated while sounding bold.

"No you are not Ciel," I shook my head, "this is way too dangerous. You will end up getting hurt. I don't mean to be rude but you will only be a distraction."

"Do not take me for some helpless fool. Sebastian will be at my side."

It appeared that there was no way to make him change his mind. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Try to keep up then."

I ran through the road leading out of the estate as fast as I could. At the same time I was trying to detect any soul that was not human. My hunt led me to the center of London, jumping from the rooftops. The majority of the souls were human, with the exception of a few Grim Reapers. I saw as one reaper collected the soul of an elderly woman who died because of a heart attack.

Suddenly, I sensed it. The soul of another demon. They were right behind me. I turned around.

"Goddammit Sebastian," I groaned.

He gave a cheeky grin as he continued following me. Ciel was in his arms, muttering about this taking forever and how he was uncomfortable. It was his fault for wanting to come in the first place.

I halted when I sensed a demon's soul. This time I knew it was not Sebastian because I was sensing two demon's souls. One of them was in front of me, and it was not Sebastian because he was following right behind me. The other soul was just out of the city and on the move.

It stopped once it reached a destination on the outskirts of London. I ran to catch up. In front of me was a grand estate of another noble.

A scream pierced the silence. I sprinted forward and gasped at the sight in front of me. Augustus was holding a small infant in his arms, its mother screaming for him to put her child down. The father was holding the baby's mother in his arms and was pleading for Augustus to leave their kid.

"Not so fast Augustus," I shouted.

"What a wonderful surprise to see you, Hebony. Or should I call you Y/n now since that is what you go by?"

"I think we both know I am not here to make conversation," I growled.

"Oh, that's too bad then. Wait, is that my son standing behind you?"

He looks over and gives a dark smile, "Son! Is there something going on between you two?"

Sebastian says nothing and grips Ciel's arm.

"This is just gold. Watch as I tear your whore apart, limb by limb! I should have dealt with her a long time ago."

Augustus gives no warning and lashes out at me. I barely dodge and feel my heart race. This was happening. He pulls out a sword and swings it at me. I do a backflip and put my hand on the concrete so I didn't fall. Once up I pull out my knife and throw it at him.

He swerves his head to the side and chuckles, "And here I was hoping for a decent fight. Hundreds of centuries, and you still don't get it? If you manage to get out of here alive, just wait until the next force you meet. Although, that will be highly unlikely because I will tear your head off."

What did he mean by next force? This comment of his proves a distraction. He manages to swing his sword straight into my stomach. He pulls it out and leaves a gaping hole in my stomach. I stumble and fall on my back, gasping.

"Y/n!" I hear Ciel call.

Warm blood oozes my stomach, a dark red, almost black color. I watch as it slowly flows away from me.

"I'm n-not done," I gasp, "there's no way I am going down without a proper fight. I was hoping it would not come to this. You messed with the wrong demon Augustus."

I get on my knees, slightly hunched over. I cough and watch as droplets of blood fall onto the pavement, as well as feel the warm liquid flow down my chin.

"Ciel, does this mean I'm finally holy? Get it, because there is a large gaping hole in my stomach?" I joke.

He slaps a hand to his forehead. "Of course you would find it appropriate to make such a horrid joke right now."

Sebastian tries concealing a smile, but instead lets out a chuckle.

"Shut it Sebastian!" Ciel orders.

"My apologies, young master," he replies.

"I hope you can see what is in my stomach, Augustus," I say.

His eyes widen, "N-no, it can't be... Aetherius"

My grin widens as he sees it. At the base of my stomach seems to be a blade as black as charcoal. I grab the handle of the axe and pull it out through my stomach.

"Hm, I must say it is not as horrible as pulling it out through my mouth," I snort at my choice of words. "Maybe I should get stabbed in the stomach whenever I need to use it."

I gripped Aetherius and watched as black flames flickered from the blade. Augustus raised his sword slowly and looked at me with uncertainty in his eyes. I charged forward to strike him, but at the last minute he barely dodged it. Even so, I managed to cut a deep gash in his arms, causing him to emit a scream. I grinned with satisfaction.

"Now, I want to have fun with this," I whispered.

I felt my tail sprout out from my tailbone. My nails grew long and jagged. My skin became darker as ears sprouted from my head. Every demon has the form of an animal they are compatible with. Mine just so happens to be a black panther. Two of my teeth turned into fangs, protruding a bit from my lip. Augustus looks at me in terror.

"I want this form to be the last thing you see before you die. This is the monster you created. I will end you."

He raised his sword up to block, but I was too quick for him. I rushed passed and cut off his arm.

"Hurts like a bitch, doesn't it? Even better since you cannot recover."

He kneeled down, holding his face in his hands, "Please, just end me already!"

With one swipe, I brought my blade through his neck, cleanly chopping his head off. A few seconds later and his body turned into ash, flying away in the wind. I turned around and saw Ciel and Sebastian staring silently, eyes opened wide.

"What? Is there something on my face-"

"Your eyes. They are purple instead of pink," Ciel interrupted.

"Oh that," I chuckled nervously, "Yeah I don't really know anything about it. Seems I am the first demon whose eyes turn purple instead of pink. Weird, isn't it. I suppose it is merely a defect or something. Wait, where is Sebastian?"

That was when I felt it. Someone's hands were caressing my tail. I turned around and looked at Sebastian, eyes wide and lips curled into a wide smile.

"Oh, how marvelous. Such a soft tail-"

"Hey, quit-"

"And your ears are as equally soft," he opened my mouth and looked at my fangs. "They are such a nice pearly white and sharp. Your nails, can do with a bit of cleaning up but-"

I punched Sebastian in the face and hissed. Yes, hissed. A forced habit when I turn into my half panther form. It is possible for me to transform completely into a black panther.

"You bastard!"

He fell to the floor, mumbling. I ignored him and walked up to Ciel, who stood with a slight smirk on his face.

"Shall we return to the manor, young master?"

-

-

-

-

-

I hope you enjoyed the slight humor towards the end of this chapter! I hope you were not too traumatized from the fight scene. (I am probably just overdramatic.)

Sorry there was no chapter yesterday. I was in Mexico with no internet, (making me go insane) but I am back in California so it is all good.

Don't forget to like and comment!

-K R Y S T A L L I C

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

26.7K 959 45
Locked in a room and beaten by a mysterious man every day, Lady Demeria only wishes to escape. And she does. It was a dark night, and her captor had...
2.9K 59 12
(Y/n) (L/n). To most she seems like a quiet and delicate young lady. She has been known to be friends with Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford, fia...
1.7K 35 1
This smutty fanfic is all thanks to Mystichanlin from Tumblr; she's amazing at prompts, and has inspired this story. Sebastian and Ciel are trying to...
18.2K 589 11
//COMPLETED// //Black Butler Fanfiction// //SebastianxReader// //Description// Y/N is a criminal who specializes in throwing knives, she is conniving...