law & order one shots

By carisiforpresident

second one shot book, based off law & order characters. More

new book !!
nick going down on you
as a hello
a scream
Nick Amaro
Sonny Carisi
Rafael Barba
Nick Prompt
Carisi Prompt
Carisi Imagine
Jealous Nick
Nevada Imagine
That's my baby in there.
Riding Sonny's Face

Sonny Prompt

8.2K 87 13
By carisiforpresident

Why you thought this was a good idea? You had no clue. But you knew that Sonny really liked your tits, so why not add a little flair? It hurt like hell to get not only one pierced, but both. The thing was, one only nipple pierced looked uneven, so you thought, "why not?" So now you were in excruciating pain.

You also hadn't had sex with Sonny in almost two weeks, to get the swelling and redness to go down while they healed a bit, and to keep the surprise element. Tonight was the night you were going to show him, and you were more than excited.

He walked through the door while you were watching tv on the couch, your eyes meeting his in an already needy gaze. His met yours in a knowing, excited one, as he came to sit next to you.

"Hey, doll." He wrapped his arm around you and gripped your thigh, before you pushed your lips to his and they moved against each other. You were pulled to straddle his lap and he made your hips rocked against his, while your hands reached up to untie his tie and unbutton his white dress shirt.

His growing erection rubbed against your center, while your breath was picking up. He was shirtless and you didn't have you pants on anyway, as you began to pull off his. They slipped off with ease, as his hands came to pull your shirt over you head. You stopped him, seeing as you weren't wearing a bra.

"I just want to do something first.." You sunk down to your knees and pulled his boxers down his legs, gripping his  cock in your hands and feeling his hands lace into your hair. Your lips wrapped around his head, slowly taking him whole into your mouth, making his groan out. You lifted your head back up painfully slowly, and Sonny decided that you weren't moving fast enough.

The hands in your hair gripped tighter, pulling you up and pushing you down at a delicious pace. You could hear his throaty noises getting louder and his hands loosened after you matched his pace, and you pulled quickly off of him as he got close. When he looked down at your smirking face, you saw that he looked like he could cry from frustration.

"Whatever you're doing, you might want to stop, and fast." His eyes darkened and his hands grasped your neck, light enough for you to breathe easily, but tight enough to be menacing. You should have been scared, but a smirk covered your face.

"Okay." You sat on his lap again, finally pulling your shirt over your head and hearing him let out a loud, shuddering breath.

"W-When did you..." His hands gently reached up and brushed over your protruding nipples, his tongue sneaking out to lick his lips.

"A couple weeks ago." The two of you were talking in whispers, somehow adding to the intimacy of the moment. Sonny's eyes met yours before he cracked a smile, that quickly turned into a smirk.

He lifted your hips and lined himself up with you, guiding your hips to sink down on him slowly.

You both let out quick moans, the ability to breathe instantly leaving you. His hands held yours behind your back, commanding you to move yourself on him, on your own.

"Sonny, I can't." You whined, grinding yourself down on him, hoping for friction. His hand smacked your ass roughly, making you cry out.

"Dominick." The name was hissed from your mouth, your eyes meeting his once again. In that moment,  he didn't care that you were angry, or you thought you couldn't do it, that's what he wanted.

"Bounce, doll." When you gathered the strength in your knees to lift and drop yourself on him, his eyes slowly trailed to your breasts that moved with your movements, piercing glistening in the night from the nearby lamp.

When you were getting into a rhythm, and started moaning, his tongue stuck out and trailed on your nipples, making you gasp and grind down on him.

"God, Dominick, you're killin' me." You giggled a little, hands tangling in his hair and pulling him up to look at you, a smile playing on his face. It was quickly placed with a smirk, though.

"I didn't tell you to stop." He leaned all the way back and you began to bounce again, both of you moaning out at the sweet sensations. As Sonny got closer, he began to be louder than you were, which, along with him thrusting up to your hips, was pushing you closer and closer to the edge.

His finger quickly dropped to your clit and circled it easily, making the journey to your orgasm speed up immensley.

"Come, now." His voice was a whisper in your ear, and you came immediately, gripping him closer to you and clenching around him. The appearance of his orgasm was in turn sky-rocketed, and with a loud growl, hands held your hips in a crushing grip and he came.

He held you close to him and kissed your head, chuckling to himself.

"What's so funny, mister?" You lifted your head to see him, already looking down on you happily.

"I can't believe you got your nipples pierced." His hands rubbed your sides and back.

"I can't believe you liked it."

His blush quickly become your favorite image.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 1.8K 21
Based of my Kidnapper One Shot
3.9K 121 11
This is a community project worked on by @GirlandHerKeyboard and @Elliot_Michael_! These fabulous writers and myself are working on prompts and takin...
17.9K 537 14
When a wealthy middle-aged widow is attacked in her own home, Stabler, Benson and Amaro team up to solve the case. The detectives soon discover that...
2.5K 86 16
Madeline 𝘰𝘳 π˜”π˜’π˜₯π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘦 𝘒𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘡 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘒 π˜₯𝘦𝘡𝘦𝘀𝘡π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦 𝘒𝘡 𝘴𝘷𝘢. 𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰π˜₯ 𝘒𝘡 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘣 π˜₯𝘦𝘴�...