What Happened to Us?

Oleh Emo_af_

So this is a story of Emily and Daniel. Something happens that changes them forever. Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
A/N
Chapter 10

Chapter 9

20 2 3
Oleh Emo_af_

Skip to the future

'And don't bother planning a funeral for me. The whole reason I'm doing this is so that you don't have to waste any more money on me. Things would go so more smoothly and easily without me there. Nobody bothered to show me the door so I showed myself out. This is better for everyone; trust me. Most of all, it's better for My teachers. They don't have to deal with their once star student. She had so much potential and it went down the drain they would say. Yeah I'm sorry. Not only to mom and dad and my brothers, but to Daniel. Please tell Daniel I love him. I know I should have said it sooner but I didn't have the guts to. Just add it to the list of things I've failed at. So, well... Goodbye.'

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

150K 11.8K 20
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.7M 95.2K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
185K 37.5K 56
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
1.6M 98.1K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...