Poisonous Dreams โˆš

By edgymetalkid

(A Drarry Fanfiction) After the battle of Hogwarts, Draco is broken. No magical doctor or spell can heal him... More

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
[...]

1.

26.8K 907 306
By edgymetalkid

Draco awoke.

He was in between light and dark, awareness and unconsciousness, life and death. He didn't know where he was, but his brain didn't seem to be working right.

He tried to walk forward, but his legs wouldn't obey his commands. Draco was surrounded by darkness, and it enveloped him, making him feel small and vulnerable.

The blackness was suffocating him, pushing him down, making him claustrophobic. But then the darkness broke, and Draco saw light.

It wasn't light, exactly, but it was a color.

Green.

A bright, pure green, of emeralds and jewels. Of ladies' gowns and Draco's dreams.

The color reminded him of someone.

A boy, his own age, though Draco didn't know what the color had to do with him. As hard as he tried to think, he couldn't remember the boy's name.

Then, Draco was unconscious once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 1.7K 11
Short story (not mine) Drarry, Wolfstar and Jily
470K 31.7K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
198K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 38.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...