Endless Fighting

By CPearl89

Stone Fox. The name that people always cower at. She is a ruthless and undefeated fighter and the fastest rac... More

Cast
Chapter 2: The Five Rules of Beauty*
Chapter 3: Her Cool Car*
Chapter 4: That's Stone Fox For You*
Chapter 5: I Am Late Again*
Chapter 6: The Fitness Guru*
Chapter 7: Yes, I Can Ride A Motorcycle*
Chapter 8: She Never Cries, I Shouldn't Either*
Chapter 9: No, I am Princess Candy of Candyland*
Chapter 10: Are You Late This Time*
Chapter 11: The Sweet and Caring Guy Is Gone*
Chapter 12: No, Did You Just Notice That?*
Chapter 13: $2,000, Definitely Raising The Stakes*
Chapter 14: The One and Only*
Chapter 15: Your Son Is An Idiot*
Chapter 16: Club Dresses? It's Cocktail Dresses*
Chapter 17: And I Am Ready To Watch You Fail*
Chapter 18: Bad Is An Understatement*
Chapter 19: Are You The Love Police?*
Chapter 20: Stuck In Wonderland?*
Chapter 21: Let's Do This*
Chapter 22: She Is Spontaneous*
Chapter 23: You Have Like Super Strength*
Chapter 24: Stone Fox Is An Exception*
Chapter 25: Central Park Music Festival*
Chapter 26: Well, I Changed My Mind*
Chapter 27: We Are That Couple*
Chapter 28: You Are Off The Player Charts*
Chapter 29: Are You Trying to Insult Me*
Chapter 30: I Understand*
Chapter 31: More Like The Hoodie Nerd*
Chapter 32: Snow Fox, Nice To Meet You*
Chapter 33: It Was Way Better*
Chapter 34: Take Me*
Chapter 35: The Viper Gang Leader*
Chapter 36: He Faked His Death To Join The Vipers*
Chapter 37: Goodbyes and Hellos*
II - Chapter 38: Agents 588 and 589*
Chapter 39: Close Heart Attacks*
Chapter 40: Help Me Understand*
Chapter 41: I Have Great Self-Control*
Chapter 42: Maybe We Can Be Friends Again*
Chapter 43: My Ship is Sailing Again!*
Chapter 44: Cut It With The Compliments*
Beauty in Disguise Details *Vote for a Cover!* CLOSED
Chapter 45: The Real Viper Gang Leader*
Chapter 46: When The Time Comes, We Will See*
Chapter 47: I Love You Too*
Epilogue: New Beginnings*
Q/A with the Author and Characters
Project CEO *OUT NOW*

Chapter 1: The Makeover*

69.2K 1.1K 338
By CPearl89

Max's POV: 6 years ago...

I sat there emotionless. Why did it have to happen to me? My dad was my best friend and now he is dead. Uncle Tom walked into my room and held my hand.

"Maybe its time for you to continue your father's legacy," Uncle Tom said and I thought of two words. Street fighting.

Present...

My adrenaline was on max and I felt my heart ponding inside me as I gripped the handles of my motorcycle. The crowd was cheering loudly, but I blocked any outside distraction, right now, it was between that finish line and me. The racer next to me was dangerously close and I cranked the engine on max, shooting myself way in front of him. The finish line came closer until I snapped the ribbon in half with my speed.

"And there you have it! Stone Fox wins its again! The title of fastest racer in New York," the announcer boomed through the speakers. I came to a stop and pumped my arm into the air as the crowd roared my name. Nothing was better than the feeling of pure victory.

"Now I have to say that even though what you did was life threatening, good job," Alex said to me after the race.

"Well street racing is dangerous," I said and Alex gave a 'duh' sign.

"Thank you Max, for stating the obvious!" she said and I laughed. I am Maxine Evans, 21 years old, skipped freshman year and graduated with a degree in business and fitness. I sound like the total nerd, but I am really Stone Fox, undefeated fighter and racer. Honestly, I don't want to sound cocky or arrogant, but I haven't lost before. Since I have been gone for four years, I have lost my title, but I am ready to return and get it back. When my dad died, I was heartbroken, so my uncle Tom started training me. I wear a black hoodie and a black mask when I am fighting so no one can identify me. It is for my safety and Alex's safety too. Alexandra Matthews is my best friend who has supported me and stuck by me through thick and thin.

"Anyways, lets go home. I am taking my motorcycle, so feel free to drive my sports car," I said and Alex rolled her eyes. Yes, I own a white amazing motorcycle and a white convertible Lamborghini. It is a two-door, but it has four seats. I turned on the engine and rode over to my house. I drove onto the driveway and into the garage where I parked. I took off my helmet and placed it onto the holder.

"Max!" Macy squealed as she opened the garage door. She ran and jumped into my arms.

"Hey Macy," I said and carried her inside the house. Alex arrived shortly and followed me. Only Alex, Uncle Tom, and Alex's dad Rick know about my racing and fighting career. Rick only knows because he once saw me change into my disguise after I worked at the café. I work extra for my mom because she needs some help. I usually get a lot of money from racing and fighting, but I also work at the café so I have a place to tell her where I got the money.

"Hey Max, where did you and Alex go?" Mom asked. Wendy Evans is my mom. She works as a nurse and is really hardworking. She works day and night shifts and always come home exhausted. That is why I wanted to help her out.

"We just took a ride around the city and hung out at the café," I said while pouring myself a cup of water.

"That's right Wendy," Alex said as she stepped into the kitchen.

"So when are you going to start training for the job at the gym?" Mom asked. Uncle Tom owns a gym and he is thinking of handing it down to me, which is why I majored in business.

"Soon, but he wants me to take a year off, since I just graduated," I said, "Same with Alex." Mom nodded and continued to wipe the counter.

"Max! I met a boy at my school named Jayden and we are now best friends! Mommy is letting me come over to his house in two days!" Macy said and I raised my eyebrow at Mom and she chuckled.

"Wow Mom, you didn't let me date until like 18 and you are letting her at 6?" I asked and Alex laughed.

"Wow Wendy," Alex said teasingly and Mom shot a playful glare, "So tomorrow, we are shopping right?"

"Don't remind me," I said groaning, "I am only going because I need some new clothes."

"I swear you only wear jeans and a hoodie," Alex said, "You need a makeover."

"Me agreeing to a makeover is like saying that a dinosaur is going to stomp on the Earth and kill all the inhabitants," I said while spinning my cup.

"Wendy, what is wrong with your daughter?" Alex said gasping.

"I don't know because I don't even think that this is my daughter," Mom said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever you guys," I said putting the cup into the sink, "Well I am heading upstairs Mom." I walked up the stairs and went into my room.

"Ready for a long day of shopping before dinner with my parents?" Alex asked as I opened the door.

"Yep! Totally, we are taking the car," I said before I got into the driver's seat and Alex got into the passenger's seat. Alex does have her own car, but she likes to ride with me. Also, she says that I am a better driver than her.

"Which mall are we going to?" I asked while pulling out of the driveway.

"Um, the Central Park Mall," Alex said fixing her seatbelt.

"Alright, CP Mall here we come," I said. We reached the mall and I pulled into a parking space close to the entrance.

"Come on!" Alex said and pulled me into the door.

"What store are we starting off at?" I asked walking beside Alex.

"The salon, to get our hair done," Alex said and I nodded.

"I am just getting a trim," I said sternly and Alex laughed.

"Yes I know Max," Alex said and while we were walking, we saw the people that we wished we didn't. Ashley, Daisy, and Cara. They were the three popular girls in high school and they went to NYU while Alex and I moved to California to go to UCLA.

"Oh isn't it Caleb's little sister and the hoodie nerd?" Ashley said crossing her arms.

"Isn't it the prissy princess?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"Well at least I have style unlike you?" Ashley said.

"At least she doesn't need a guy to make her special," Alex said crossing her arms.

"Come on Alex, don't waste your energy on her," I said pulled Alex into the salon, "Give me a makeover." Alex's mouth formed a smile and nodded her head.

"There are five steps to beauty. One is hair, two is makeup, three is clothes, four is personality, and five is entrance." Alex said, "First up is hair." 

***

"So what kind of hairstyle would you like?" the stylist asked. Alex walked up and answered for me.

"Layers for Max," and the stylist nodded. The stylist started to cut my hair and soon he started to curl my hair into bouncy waves.

"You are finished," the stylist said, "Wow you have gorgeous hair."

"Thank you," I said before looking in the mirror.

"I know, your hair is to die for," Alex said while her hands were on my shoulder.

"Thanks Alex, well I am excited to see how you look after," I said and Alex sat down in the chair and the stylist started working on her hair. As Alex was getting her hair done, I looked at a magazine. Once Alex's hair was finished, I glanced up and saw her hair was straightened. She looks amazing.

"Okay, what's the next step?" I asked.

"Step two is makeup, you need to learn some basics from a professional," Alex said and led me to the makeup station. There I learned the steps to putting on makeup and the colors that worked for me.

"Wow, you are gorgeous honey," the makeup artist said and I smiled at her.

"Thanks," I said taking a look at myself in the mirror.

"So remember the steps I told you about? Remembering to put on concealer and make sure that you don't over do your eyes. You look better with a more natural style than bright colors," the makeup stylist said and I nodded. She handed me an eye shadow box with different browns, black, gold, and some purple.

"These are all the colors that you can use that won't wash you out. I suggest using the browns for a daily basis and doing a shadow eye and using purple for more special events," the makeup stylist said.

"Alright," I said and she handed me a lipstick and lip-gloss kit.

"Here is some soft pink that you look great with and a red for special events," she said and showed me the rest of the tools.

"Thank you so much for your help," I said before walking to Alex.

"Wow Max," Alex said, "You look amazing. I am glad that I asked for professional help."

"So how much is this going to cost?" I asked pointing down to the makeup bag.

"Its free because my aunt owns the store," Alex said, "but refills won't be free, just discounted." I nodded before we walked out of the store.

"Lunch time," I said and Alex agreed. We ended up going to a taco place where we both got tacos and smoothies.

"What's next?" I asked while we were eating?

"Clothes. You are revamping your closet because we are now graduates from college and we start working soon," Alex said and I laughed.

"Okay, but I am still keeping my jeans and my leather jackets," I said.

"Duh!" Alex said and we finished eating and went to different clothing stores. We got dresses, skirts, tops, shorts, jeans, shoes, and other accessories.

***

"Gosh we probably spent like 2 thousand dollars," I said groaning.

"We spent a thousand dollars," Alex said, "We probably would have spent more, but I know good places that aren't expensive."

"Okay, that means that I have to fight and win around 5 fights to pay up for that," I said.

"Probably less. Didn't you receive 500 dollars for one fight?" Alex asked.

"Well I am averaging it out Alex," I said carrying all the bags. Technically I carried half and Alex carried half.

"So, now I am going to teach you how to match some outfits and you are going to change and we are going to my house," Alex said, "To the car!"

"Yes! We are done! Do you know how exhausting it is to shop?" I asked putting all the bags in the backseats of my Lamborghini.

"Of course it's exhausting, but a true shopper has to power through it," Alex said and I laughed.

"Yeah and your delusional," I said and sat down in the driver's seat.

"Seriously, tomorrow at Caleb's graduation party, you are going to shine," Alex said and I chuckled. Caleb is Alex's older twin brother and he is my crush. Caleb has always been my friend, but he grew distant when he started to date Daisy in high school. He went to NYU so I haven't seen him since high school graduation.

"Yeah, is Caleb going to be there today?" I asked while turning the corner to my house.

"Probably, it's a family dinner," Alex said.

"Then why am I invited?" I asked raising my hands.

*****************************************************

That is the first chapter of Endless Fighting! I hope you guys liked it! Remember to...

Vote

Comment: What are your predictions?

Share

Follow

Episode: Endless Fighting by CPearl

Instagram: cpearl89.writer

Have a great day/night fighters!

-C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 5.6K 30
𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗦 𝗠𝗔𝗝𝗢𝗥 𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚. 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗔 𝗟𝗢𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗙𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗜...
809K 22.2K 31
#2 In Action : 06/25/16 She was a fighter from the start. She never knew who she was, she always felt lost after the death of her parents. No one had...
1.2M 34.2K 40
Highest rank: #1 in good girl turned bad You know your typical nerdy/geeky highschool girl that every school has You know , glasses, wear saggy cloth...
7.2M 205K 44
~~~ Ryder's face turned angry as he pushed me back up against a wall. His face hovered inches from mine. I could feel his hot breath on my lips that...