Wrong Number | Markiplier Tex...

By ArtsyDoodleBug

Don't you just hate when you text something personal and it's to the wrong person -- or in this case the righ... More

Wrong Number
Depression
Confessions
20 Questions
Worrying
Showing Support
What You Look Like
Friendship
Meet Me
Markimoo
Mompiler
Hang Out With Friends
Just Friends Wade
Gaming Together
Convention
Unknown Number
Present For A Friend
The Girlfriend
Doesn't Matter
I'm Sorry
Planes
California
Third Wheel
Regret
What To Do
TOP OF THE MORNIN' TO YA LADDIES
Septiplier
Player 2
Modest Man
Tension
Not Cool Man
Seeing The Sights
Meet My Best Friend
Support
PAX Room
PAX Pannalist
PAX Final Day
You
Book 2

314

510 24 3
By ArtsyDoodleBug

Nichole: Jesus Christ, Mark!? 314 text messages!?!

Mark: YOU ANSWERED!!!

Nichole: MARK I FORGOT MY PHONE AT HOME WHEN I WENT CAMPING WITH FAMILY YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!!

Mark: I THOUGHT YOU HATED ME I WAS SO SCARED THAT YOU WOULDN'T EVER WANT TO TALK TO ME AGAIN!

Nichole: WHAT!? Why in the hell would I stop talking to you!?

Mark: Because I didn't tell you I was with Amy!!

Nichole: Oh my God, Mark! Are we twelve!? I don't care who you date so long as they care about you!! I was only upset that you calls us friends and yet you neglected a whole month to tell me something that friends always tell each to each other -- that you're dating someone!

Mark: ... So you're not mad that I'm dating Amy? You're mad that you didn't know?

Nichole: Holy shit yeeeeeeessss. It would have been nice to know you were dating Pebbles!

Mark: You know her on Twitter?

Nichole: I looked her up shortly after she told me her name and I followed her since she's dating you. I follow Wishuu as well and Molly.

Mark: ... So, you're not mad at me?

Nichole: No! I'm not mad!

Mark: But you seem mad.

Nichole: Mark Edward Fichbach. I swear to God. I. Am. Not. Mad.

Mark: . . .

Mark: So we're still friends?

Nichole: Yes you big dorky dork face idiot.

Mark: I think that's the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me. 😋

Nichole: Whatever you say, Markimoo. Whatever you say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 1K 21
'I hate you Tharn' 'Hate you Type' Tharn Type hate each other with their soul. What will happen when they found out that they are sharing the same so...
248K 3.8K 49
Be careful with who you're texting.......
295 27 13
MATURE CONTENT!! (17+ ONLY) MAY CONTAIN- PHYSICAL ABUSE, MENTAL ABUSE, RAPE, AND ANY SEXUAL HARASSMENT OR ABUSE SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! It may tak...
84.8K 2.6K 20
You'd been looking for a job, and someone emails you saying they're looking for a servant. You accept the job, but when you get to the house, you can...