Lost Love(Sequel to my crazy...

By shatteredpieces

soooo THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO MY CRAZY ALPHA KING ROYAL AND I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU A DESCRIPTION OF THE STOR... More

Lost Love(Sequel to my crazy alpha king royal)
chapter2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter8
chapter9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter12
chapter13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter16
chapter17
chapter18
chapter 19
chapter 23!!!(almost done with book)
Chapter 24 The end

chapter 22

9.6K 261 13
By shatteredpieces

Chapter 20

So many days I have to think of what I've done
So many souls burn against my flesh
Screaming and crying of my regrets
I can never take back the pain I have caused
My finger is on the trigger, I am ready to blow
But I stop and remember this is combat, this is war
I step back and shake the blood from my eyes
I get to see this world, the world I fight for
Every hater has a dollar that he stole from his own mother
This is combat, this is war
My finger itches for that trigger as I watch people kill each other
They scream this is for their mothers as they cut their own throats
I gotta put my finger on the trigger I gotta take care of this mess
This is combat, this is war....I live and breath it... I am an animal of war
.....I am how peace is made

By: I don't know

My fingernails/paws screeched across the enemy face. The blood came out in tiny spurts, dripping down on his sepia color fur his eyes narrowed into tiny slits and he raised his paw as if he was going to hit me but my wolf acted out her action before his. I swiped his throat seeing three deep lacerations that were fatal and he soon collapsed to the grass.

I glanced behind me to make sure Trey was okay but when I didn't see him my heart began to beat frantically. I searched nervously for Trey and that's where I went wrong, I lost focus of what was happening in front of me. I was bitten around my neck and the man was trying to rip out my throat, I growled painfully and tried to buck him off but it didn't work, I then howled when I felt one of his canines slip in my throat and I collapsed from his weight. I realized I wasn't going to come out of this but it soon changed when I seen Trey in his human form punch the mutt in the back of his neck breaking it easily. The wolf went limp and so did his fatal grip around the side of my neck.

I got up and licked trey's face and he roughed up my fur and shifted into his jet black wolf. I stared in awe because he stood 6'3 and his wolf was built. His aura said nothing but a hell a lot of power and dangerous and it made it more legit when he howled ferociously. I whimpered from the power and bowed my head in respect .

Lexi.” He called my name and I looked up at him and he licked the side of my face.

Trey then turned around and began running into the battle and I instantly followed him he stopped short and I said “I'm following you because I'm your soldier, your warrior and I belong by your side...don't forget” I said in his head and he nodded and began fighting a wolf who had no chance at all.

I seen two wolves trying to jump Trey and one of them was already in the air so I quickly jumped into the air and tackled her to the bloody grass. She swiped my chest and I swiped her face while snarling. I then bit her throat out and got off of her to fight the other one. I seen him already on Trey so I pulled his tail with my teeth and drugged him off of Trey. I jumped on his back to put all of my weight on him and I began to maul the back of his neck, the wolf then flipped me where I was now under him and he used his paw to punch me in my face a couple of times, I kicked him in his face and swiped his throat out.

I stood up quickly looking for Trey while watching out for any more danger. I seen Trey stalking Seth and they both were in their human form.

I began to run over there but a She-wolf tackled me and tried to swipe at my throat but instead I bit her paw and began to maul it off her arm. She howled and jumped off and ran off with three legs now.

I began running towards them ducking and dodging other wolves and I seen Seth point a silver gun at Trey with an evil smirk.

I heard him say “It would be dumb of me to actually fight you knowing I wouldn't come out of it alive...so Trey you can't have Lexi and you will not have her...do you feel lucky right now”

Trey didn't answer him but kept walking forward and Seth shook his head “Don't think I won't and you shouldn't feel lucky cus your going to die..again, bye, Trey”

I still wasn't close enough to save Trey so I howled for him to run but all he did was look at my frantic wolf and smile.

Bam

Bam

Bam

Bam

Bam

five bullets hit Trey and five times my heart shattered.

I howled out so loud that the whole battlefield stopped and looked at me running to Trey. I heard other howls knowing it was painful that they had lost their Alpha once again. Once I went to Trey's lifeless form I shifted to my bloody human and knelled down. I then looked up evilly at Seth and marched towards him.

He pulled out his gun again and shot me in my shoulder. I didn't stop coming after him it just pissed me off more, he then threw the gun down and shifted to his taupe colored wolf and snarled at me before trying to lunge at me. I caught him in midair by his throat and squeezed I looked him dead in his eyes and viciously said “It would be dumb for me to actuallly fight you knowing I can actually just kill you instantly instead...I am not yours and I never once was yours....do you feel lucky Seth......Do you feel lucky enough that I won't kill you right now? Blink one for yes and twice for no”

Seth blinked twice and I smiled “guess you know me very well then.....bye, Seth.” I then ripped out his throat with my human hands and stared at his lifeless body on the floor.

I didn't hear anymore fighting so I turned around to face the once battlefield and seen that everyone changed into their human form and was kneeling down with their head bowed down....a sign of great respect.

I nodded my head and walked over to Trey and laid him on my lap.

I sobbed and said “Please....Please Jesus don't take him away from me again! I promise I'll give him all the chances in the world just for him to stay alive....please I- I love him, don't do this to our child!” I sobbed in his hair and stayed like that for hours and so did the rest of Seth's and Trey's pack.

I stood up and wiped my tears and looked at their sad expressions.

We have lost Trey once again but this time we are going to get by together.”

I looked down at Trey and spoke silently “Can someone please take him back to the pack Hotel”

I seen some of Seth's group stand up and I snarled, one of them spoke up and said “We never once wanted to fight but Seth made us since he was Alpha and since he had died we want to start fresh....with you”

I nodded my head and let them help pick up Trey.

I seen people walking up to me but I did a stop motion and begged “Please.” They nodded and I walked side by side with the men who was holding Trey.

-

-

-

I just got done putting Trey in a black and silver casket and I was now taking a shower more like drowning in the shower since I was on the floor holding my body and my head was in my lap and I was screaming crying. Its been 1 full day since he been dead and I can't help but feel empty once more. I'm going home tomorrow to be with my Son and tell him Daddy isn't coming home.

I sobbed again...Ohhhh Jr.

My throat was aching and I was feeling all cried out but I seem to keep producing tears.

An Arm picked me up and pushed my naked body into their chest.

Lexi, don't cry I'm not leaving you no time soon, babe”

I looked up and threw my hands over Trey's neck

Treyyyyy” I said and my voice broke off because I began to sob again

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!!!

Trey turned off the shower while holding my crying body and I looked up at him and smashed my lips unto his....perfect.

He kissed me back passionately and I wrapped my legs around his waist when he picked me up. He walked to the bed and laid me down gently. He broke the kiss and said “Are you sure”

Trey, I thought I lost you again....I want you and I need you” I said with my eyes watering.

Then I want to make love to you, Lexi....I want to do this right.” He spoke sternly and I nodded and sat up to help take off his dark blue button up shirt, I then undid his belt and shimmied down his dress pants.

He pulled down his boxers and kissed me again and I fell backwards so now he was on top. I was breathing heavily because I was nervous.

No need to be nervous” Trey smiled his cocky grin then looked over my body.

I don't know why but I became self conscious so I tried covering my body up and Trey pinned my hands above my head while shaking his head 'no'

He kissed me on my lips and down my neck while tracing my body. I shivered under his touch and he chuckled. He then sucked on my hardened nipple and showed affection to the other one.

I bit my lip and lifted Trey's head “Trey, please” I spoke because I needed him....all these years I've waited for this.....to spend this moment with him and I was finally getting it.

Trey smiled again and began kissing my stomach than he spread my thighs and began kissing my inner thighs. I drew in a shaky breath because he was so close.

He gently traced my thighs with his tongue which sent a wave of ecstacy.... I knew I was pouring at this moment and I knew he knew too.

His finger touched my pulsing vagina and I nearly screamed from it. I looked at him hungrily and he did the same to me. He then went down on me while holding my stare which made it way more sexy.

I moaned out from the feeling of his majestic tongue and gripped the bed sheets. “Trey, Pleeeease” I kept begging him

Right before I hit my climax he stopped.....HE STOPPED!

I opened my eyes and stared at him in shock. He laughed and I once again said “Please?”

He held his manhood and used his other hand to spread my legs apart once again.

My heart picked up its pace once again from anticipation.

Trey only got his head in when it began to hurt a little. I made a face from the discomfort and thought “He's going to make me feel like a virgin once again”

Trey gripped my hips and pushed himself fully in and I moaned outloud.

Trey bit his lip because he was restraining himself and I thought it was beyond sexy I then said “Don't restrain yourself from me.” He looked at me and I smiled at him and he nodded.

Trust me when I said once I said that he didn't restrain himself any longer and yes it was painful but only for a couple of seconds or minutes.

The pain subsided and it began to feel excruciating good and in no time I was screaming his name.

I gripped the sheets while Trey went harder and my body slowly start to shake because I was about to hit my climax.

I seen Trey's canines out and he bend down so now he was at my neck. He laced his fingers between mine and bit hard between my neck and shoulder while I screamed out in pleasure and he squeezed my hands.

My climax hit and I began shaking involuntarily to the point I couldn't even scream I was basically talking in tongues. Trey went faster and harder since he was now having his orgasm and I moaned from the intensity of it....I felt him release and he moaned a guy moan and kissed me on my lips.

We then untangled ourselves from each other and laid next to each other. I began laughing hysterically

ant Trey chuckled with me....I don't know why I was laughing and neither did Trey but it felt good. I laid my head on his chest and finally said “That was amazing”

Yeah, I know” Trey said cockily.

Trey began playing with my hair while humming the first verse of you are my sunshine...the happy part. Therefore, I drifted off to sleep but before I did I said “Trey, you are my sunshine and I love you”

I love you too, Lexi good night.

I smiled and let the darkness consume me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 92 9
She had style, she had Flair, she was there, that's how she became the Nanny. Full House Danny Tanner x Oc I only own Nancy Fine
51.2K 2.8K 90
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...
537K 11.9K 59
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
4.6M 52.3K 31
Aimee Donald is a bad girl. She doesn't listen to her teachers or anyone in that matter. All she wants is for people to be scared of her, but what ha...