Kane

By Just_Josie

*Not Edited, Will Edit when finished writing* HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in AlphaFemale #1 in BodyPositivity #5 i... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Covers
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty- Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Chapter Thirty- Four
Chapter Thirty- Five
Chapter Thirty- Six
Chapter Thirty- Seven
Chapter Thirty- Eight
Chapter Thirty- Nine
Chapter Forty
A/N
A/N
Chapter Forty- One
Chapter Forty- Two
Chapter Forty- Three
Chapter Forty- Four
Chapter Forty- Five
Chapter Forty- Six
Chapter Forty- Seven
Chapter Forty- Eight

Chapter Five

17.6K 643 49
By Just_Josie

Lina.

Hurt.

That's all I feel.

Okay that's a lie, basically I feel like each and every one of my teeth were plucked out with pliers one by one before ripping my face in half to finish it.

My eyes flutter open, blinking rapidly to get my vision clear, I blink once, twice before attempting to move my head only to whimper as a fresh wave of pain wafts through me. Wincing, I try to sit up properly only to not move an inch, a heavy weight laying on my chest, pinning me to the bed.

I panic, my hands coming up to move the person frantically. Kane groans his face nuzzling into my neck as he whispers my name. I pause, the panic fleeing as relief sets in as I melt into him, my hands no longer shoving at him but now sinking into his tousled black hair.

I continue to run my fingers through his hair, as he sleeps, the loud hard thud of his heart beating rapidly against my stomach as he lays right inbetween my legs, his hands clutching at me. I start to smile only to freeze as pain wafts over me. "Lina, baby" the pain instantly receeds as Kane's warm hand smooths over my cheek, his voice rough and deep from sleep.

I open my eyes once more, my gaze searching for his hungrily. His features clear and sharp appear in front of me, letting me take my fill of his beautiful face. I smile, a tear falling down my cheek as a sense of longing claims me. I open my mouth to speak only to whimper as more pain rushes through my jaw, right up to my head.

More tears leak out of my cheeks as fustrastion takes over. Kane places both hands against the bandaged lower part of my face, his eyes a deep onyx. "Hey, hey, hey. Lina, It's okay. That's just temporary. Doc said you need to keep it on for a couple more days, it's to hold your jaw in place so it heals properly" he whispers, before moving to peck my lips softly, the touch so soft, I couldn't even feel it over the bandages covering my lips.

I inhale slowly but deeply needing to calm myself before facing him once more. Opening them, I notice the big spacious room, painted a navy blue, a large plasma hanging against the wall right behind Kane's head. A long wooden chest is placed at the foot of the bed, a set with the two bedside tables placed on each side of the King sized bed Kane and I are now occupying. A black lazy boy chair is seated right next to the bed, the blinds closed at half mast, letting a little light in indicating the end of the day. I crinkle my brow before dropping my eyes down lower, finding a pad and a pen. "It's for you to use" he pauses before continuing "Until your jaw heals. Temporary" he says once again, as if emphasizing the word once more.

I nod already grabbing it with my hands. Holding it steady I write my first sentence. "What happened? All I remember is seeing Vince hit you and then I'm the one flying back with a broken jaw and where am I?" before placing it back in his lap as he reads it over. His face hardens immediately, jaw clenching tightly as he ignores my gaze. Lifting a hand slowly, I pull his face back towards me waiting silently for him to answer me. He sighs heavily, tiredly before connecting our eyes once again, his eyes softening slightly as he traces over my face. Cupping a hand over my own against his cheek he smiles once, "Your at my place, Doctor's a family friend he will be here soon to check on you, so don't worry about that."

He sighs heavily before pausing, his face conflicted as he decides on how to proceed. "Not while your in this condition. We'll go through that when your better" he skims his fingers gently down my jawline, "When your jaws healed and I get to hear you speak again" I continue to watch him, his face, his features noticing for the first time how bad he looks. His eyes deathly black, dim, no bright amber ringed iris, not even a hazel brown. Dark shadows circle under his eyes, his cheekbones almost sunken in. Scruff lining his cheeks and jawline to his lips, I nod once. I rake my eyes over his body and find him in the same shirt he was in since my place, what in the world is he doing to himself? "How long was I out?" I scribble down before showing him.

He grimaces, "Three days" my eyes widen at his reply, my gaze raking over his face once again before looking back at the pad before me. "Why haven't you been taking care of yourself!?" I write furiously before arching a brow up at him. He reads before looking up with a smile, a real smile, dimples winking, eyes shining type of smile. "I could actually hear you yell that at me" he says with a husky chuckle. I feel my heart beat rapidly, tingles working up and down my body as he smiles down at me.

I drop the pen on the pad, moving my hands slowly, I cup his cheeks in my palms softly, holding my breath as I lift my head timidly, testing myself as I move towards him. He grasps my wrists in both hands, a protest on his lips as I glare up at him, daring him to defy me. Skimming my bandaged lips across his brow, I place a kiss against his forehead, making my way down to both eyelids, his cheeks, his nose down to his chin before placing one last kiss against his lips.

"Three days" he whispers against me, his hands still holding my wrists lightly, "Three fucken days, I waited. You wouldn't respond to me back at the house, or the hospital. I got kicked out twice." His eyes close as he lets out a loud breath, "Thank God Knox was in the right mind for contacting Phillip or either I wouldn't have been able to see you after getting kicked out after the second time" He pauses, his breathing coming in hard fast pants, he growls "God Lina, when you didn't wake up after surgery I started to worry. But after two days and you still didn't wake up" his eyes remained closed as he pauses, a crease between his brows as he tries to compose himself. "I fucken panicked. I went on a rampage, I couldn't function properly, I thought, I thought you'd left me" he whispers, voice hoarse as he clutches onto me tightly, his hands no doubt leaving a bruise.

I pull out of his grip, just as he opens his eyes, my heart breaking in two as I see the vulnerability inside his black orbs, how deeply this had affected him. Pulling the pad over I scribble out a quick sentence. "Lay with me" he reads it quietly before standing. I point to his shirt, he lifts it taking it off before carefully crawling in, his big body taking up the whole bed. He lifts me into his arms, mindful of my jaw before slowly and softly placing me back down against his chest, snuggled against him as the loud thud of his heart eases the pain in my jaw.

Mama was right, when you meet the one, you just know. And bless her soul because right here, right now I already knew. Regardless of the short time frame or the unusual circumstances of how we even came to find each other, being here and feeling this, seeing him, like this it felt right, everything fell into place. Turning, I reach past him grabbing the pad and pen once more, I write once again. "I'll never leave you" before he picks it up to read. Once he drops the pad down beside him on the beside table, I take his hand entwining our fingers before placing them on his chest right in front of my eyes as he exhales loudly, "Never?"

I nod against his chest, tightening my fingers against his chest, Never. He shifts me till were both at eye level, "Promise?" I inwardly smile at the vulnerability hidden within his black orbs. I don't even hesitate, I pull out my pinkie my heart warming once again as his deep laugh echos through the quiet room once again, his large pinkie entwining with my own. Promise.

~*~*~*~

It's sometime later that I find myself being pulled to consciousness, easily feeling the warmth beside me. I turn towards the body next to me, expecting to see Kane's large body only to be met with a much smaller body. Small stubby little fingers wrapped around my arm, head full of black hair messily ruffled as he snores softly into my arm. I find myself assessing his features closely, his thick long lashes fluttering against his chubby rose colored cheeks. I lift my arm slightly, till its wrapped around him. I feel my heart warm as he snuggles in closer, his pink lips pulling up into a soft smile, his dimples winking momentarily as he snuggles closer into my chest. No doubt this kid is related to Kane, hence the infamous dimples.

I continue to watch him sleep peacefully, ignoring the urge to get up and pee. I turn slowly, mindful of moving my head and neck that will move my jaw. Turning till i'm facing him more clearly, I settle in closer, feeling a great sense of calm and peace as I watch this little angel snore contentedly next to me. Loud footsteps echoing outside snatch my attention from the little cutie beside me.

"You know you have to tell her soon right?" a male voice says from behind the door. There's a pause before a familiar voice answers in reply, "When I tell her is non of your concern" My brows crinkle in confusion at the force of Kane's words. "Cut the bullshit Kane that's just selfish and you know it" the voice from earlier replies. I find myself intrigued, my ears straining against my bandages.

A loud growl is heard, "You think I don't know that Knox. I know I'm being fucken selfish. But its the only way to fucken keep her with me. I almost lost her once and I pray to God for the person who says anything to justify her decision in staying with me" Kane replies angrily. Is he talking about- "Lina deserves to know Kane-"

"Lina!"

I jump my eyes widening as I snap my gaze back towards the little boy still partially snuggled into my side. His bright amber ringed hazel eyes sparkle in the bright morning light as he continues to stare up at me, his messy hair and bright pink cheeks distracting me from eavesdropping in on Kane and Knox's conversation outside.

"Kane said for me to stay and guard you. He had a meeting and left me in charge" I bite back a chuckle as I watch him rub his eyes quickly before sitting up. I nod up at him as he continues, his hands waving animatedly with excitement as he continues on, "Cause Kane said I'm a big boy now because five" he splays his five fingers in front of my face as he continues to babble on " is a big number now, you know?" I nod, once again my heart constricting painfully at the fact that I can't talk to him at all. I close my eyes slowly, needing to calm my frustration and anger. Its not right for me to pity myself, there are others out there who have lost limbs or who can't talk permanently. I breathe in deeply, I've got it easy. Like Kane said this is just temporary.

A small nudge snatches me from my thoughts, my eyes open finding big innocent amber ringed eyes, an adorable little pout on his face, "I'm Sorry Lina. I forgot that you can't talk. I'm sorry, please don't tell my brother's, they won't think I'm a big boy anymore" I cup his chubby cheek in my hand before pointing behind him, indicating the small pad and pen seated comfortably on the bedside table.

He turns, nodding as he moves to the edge of the bed grabbing the pen and paper before crawling back over to me. I quickly scribble across the paper as he moves back into my side to read it. 'It's okay, I forget sometimes too. And I won't. Promise'. He peers up at me, his eyes wide, "Promise" I inwardly smile, his face reminding me of Kane. I nod continuing to watch him as he pulls his hand from the writing pad to shove his pinkie finger in my face. I feel my eyes crinkle at the corners as I fight to hold back a loud laugh, I pull him into me, hugging his small frame tightly before linking our pinkies at once.

The door opens, as Kane's large hulking frame fills the space. His eyes find mine almost immediately before moving over to the boy nestled into my arms. He smiles warmly, his eyes and dimples twinkling making my heart and other places warm rapidly. I rake my eyes down his hulking form, my mouth watering at his wet hair, slicked back into a low ponytail.

I run my gaze down further, taking in his amber ringed eyes that I've missed darkening momentarily as I watch him. His jawline is lightly covered with black fuzz adding more sexual male appeal to his rough look. I raise a brow as I trail further down south, catching sight of his linebacker shoulders straining against a white button down shirt, top two buttons undone. Cuff links removed, the arms rolled up to reveal his powerful forearms and ink on his right arm.

I revel in the low curling heat, slowly swirling down at the pit of my stomach as I catch sight of his muscled thighs in black dress pants, the looseness in the front doing nothing to hide the package within. A loud growl is heard, snapping me out of my more than dirty thoughts, I feel my cheeks heaten as he catches my gaze once again.

"Knox. Take Kase for a minute" his deep husky voice leaving no room for argument. I watch Kase frown slightly before sliding off the bed, his small hand wrapped up in Knox's much bigger one. Kase pauses near Kane, turning back towards me he lets go of Knox's hand to link both his small pinkies in the sign of our promise. I nod, feeling my heart warm at his cute smile before turning to leave.

The door closing goes unnoticed by the both of us as we manage to hold each others gaze, neither one backing down. He steps in further, his big hands clutching the bed frame at the foot of the bed, his shoulders and biceps bulging as he leans heavily against the wooden frame. I slowly pull myself up, leaning my back up against the headboard as I try to calm my thumping heart. He doesn't say a word just continues to watch me, his eyes now a dark brown. His nostrils flare almost making me hyperventilate at the tell-a-tale sign of moisture gathering in between my thighs.

Holy Shit! He knows, he freakn knows- "I could eat the fuck out of you right now" he rasps, his voice thick, husky. I follow the curves of his biceps straining against the white material almost shredding it as he clenches his fists against the bed frame. He straightens, his broad powerful fingers sliding up his white buttoned up shirt. He pauses, his eyes never once leaving my own and I feel my breathing pick up, thighs clenching tightly.

His eyes track the movement, his gaze practically searing through the thick blankets. He slowly starts to unbutton, his hands moving swiftly, smoothly, efficiently revealing a white singlet underneath, a thin chain hanging from his neck, a thick banded ring attached to it. I track it's movements as it swings back and fourth with his actions. His shirt hanging against the bed post snaps my attention back towards him.

His eyes seem to have darken excessively, his breathing more deeper, his actions more slower, calculated as he stalks towards the bed. I feel my heart kick up a few notches to the point where I think I'm on the verge of a heart attack. "Calm down baby" I stop myself from nodding in reflex and close my eyes, breathing in deeply to help calm myself or more my body. He sweeps a hand underneath the blankets, coming into contact with my heated skin. My heart starts right back up again, sweat gathering at my forehead, cheeks burning as his palm runs up my thigh, his eyes burning into me.

I continue to watch him, almost begging him with my eyes to go higher. He skims his fingers up an inch or so higher towards my inner thigh before stopping. I make a sound at the back of my throat equivalent to a groan making him smirk, placing an arm beside my waist, caging me in, he skims his nose up my neck, tingles spreading through me like wildfire. "I want to be able to hear you scream for me when I touch you" I inwardly scream for him, my body over the top hot, hormones raging.

He pulls the blankets back before climbing in behind me, being mindful of my injuries, he slowly shifts me into his arms, so I'm cradled between his legs. I turn to face him, willing my body to calm down. He grasps my chin softly, "Not yet" I move my face into his chest, embarrassment starting to wade it's way in. He sneaks a hand under his shirt I am currently wearing, his fingers massaging soothingly at my inner thighs managing to ease the embarrassment. "Don't ever hide that away from me" His deep voice rasps against my ear, his fingers practically melting my thighs, turning the rest of my body into molten lava.

"There's no need for you to be embarrassed either" he continues, his lips skimming the shell of my ear, his hot breathes hitting the side of my face that is exposed due to the bandages covering majority of my face. My cheeks burn from the embarrassment of my heavy breathing that I have no doubt he can hear. I grip his wrist as he moves up an inch higher, "Especially when I'm the cause of it" he entwines our fingers before smoothing them down my thigh till, both our hands are back in my lap together.

Lifting my face slowly, he moves in closer till were eye to eye. His dark orbs sear into my own, like an electric current. I snuggle into him, mentally sighing as he snuggles into my neck, his mouth moving over the skin softly, tenderly. I run my fingers up his muscled arms, the hairs rough against my palm. His mouth opens, his tongue swiping over the skin before he latches on, making my eyes roll into the back of my head. My fingers clench against his arms, nails digging into the skin just as he nips at my neck, he uses his tongue to soothe over the soft sting before repeating the process.

I shiver as his teeth seem to prick my skin a bit more harder, his breathing more harsher. "Your making this way more harder for me." My body is so lost in the sensation, my head high in the clouds no longer seeing reason as I lose myself in him. Like an addict I grip him tighter, his hand sliding down the side of my body, slowly. My pants leave me in a hot mess as I grip his hair in my hands, his hand on the way to where I need him the most, inbetween my thighs.

I'm too far gone to even argue, too far gone to be embarrassed that I am gushing. At this point I understand the meaning of what lust is, for I am now feeling lust firsthand. "Please" echos in my mind as I lift my hips against his big hand. In some way, he hears me, his hand sliding under the shirt and over my panties. Just like that, he closes over me his fingers brushing over me in a quick, swift pass, and just like that I crumble.

My hips lift off the bed just as Kane's teeth pierce into my neck.

My eyes snap open, as my lips open on a silent scream, no longer in lust but in pain.

But only one single word echos throughout my mind as his teeth stay sinked into my skin,

"Mine."

~*~*~*~*~

Comment, Vote and Enjoy

Love you my babies!

Josie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 2K 21
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
15K 143 56
Crescent Swiftwater, an innocent shift-less human raised in the turbulent society of werewolves, discovers a world beyond her family and searches for...
476K 10.4K 57
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
2.6M 86.8K 46
"Shift." His voice hit me like a serrated blade as he stepped out of the crude semicircle of hardened wolves that had formed around me. I pushed mys...