Camp Life

Bởi GabrielsHiddenHeart

Beka is a normal girl who works at Girl Scout Camp. What happens when Academy members start working there too? Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Playlist
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Run, Kiss, Run, and Kiss Again
Rapping Hamilton While Unconscious
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33: Birthday Beginning
Chapter 34: Laser Tag, Cheating, and New Introductions
Partying
Chapter 36: Karaoke, POTO, and Hamilton
Authors Note
Chapter 37: Finding A New Dream
Epilogue

Chapter 11

3.9K 237 20
Bởi GabrielsHiddenHeart

Chapter 11

Beka's POV

I never knew that shopping could be so exhausting! Gabe had so much that he insisted I try on. I eventually gave up arguing with him. He finally settled on an outfit for dinner and I love it. He picked a gorgeous purple dress. He accessorized it with a pair of silver peep toe heels with a crystal heart, a pair of purple crystal earrings, a purple crystal and silver heart pendant, and a small purple purse. I'm practically in love just looking at the outfit.

"Where are we going for dinner? There's no place around here that requires dressing up this nicely," I wonder curiously.

"Well, Victor found a place that is an hour away, but is really nice. Mr B wanted to go someplace really nice," Gabe explains.

"Where is it?" I'm too curious for my own good.

"It's in Madison Heights, on 13 Mile Road," he answers. I just stare at him for a minute. I know exactly where we are going to dinner. I've been there before with my grandparents. They used to live a block from there.

"We're going to The Masters aren't we," I ask. His surprised look confirms my suspicion.

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"I've been there before. My grandparents used to live a block from there. My aunt and cousin live in their old house now though."

"Wow, small world isn't it? What's the food like?"

"It was good from what I remember, but I was about eight when we went so that's almost ten years ago. I do remember how fancy it was. It's styled off of the golf course in Georgia where the Masters Golf Tournament is played."

"Really? No wonder Mr. Blackbourne wants to go there. He loves golf. He goes to the actual tournament every year."

"I'm not really a fan of watching sports. Especially golf. But I do like to play mini golf," I comment. He grins and just shakes his head at me.

"Oy, what are we going to do with you," he asks.

"I don't know. What are you going to do with me?" I'm being sassy but I really don't care.

"Keep you forever. Let's go check out. Mr B will skin us alive if we're late."

"I know shortcuts to get there if we need to rush."

We check out and I hide in the back of my truck using the cap for cover and change into my new outfit. Gabe grins when I climb out.

"Breathtaking. You look fucking gorgeous," he exclaims. His eyes are roaming up and down, but it doesn't feel creepy, more like someone surveying their work.

"Ummm, thanks," I blush.

"Let's go. We've got a drive ahead of us," he directs, shooing me into the driver's seat.

He climbs in and starts the music. I start the truck and we're off. It takes just over an hour to get to the restaurant. When we get there Gabe fixes my hair and then we walk inside. Gabriel tells the hostess our reservation and she escorts us to a table where the others are. For a moment they all just stare at me. I blush while checking out their outfits. They are all wearing nice slacks varying in color from tan to gray to black. They each are wearing a nice dress shirt in what I'm guessing is their favourite colors. They get over their shock and all stand. I love their manners. They wait until I am seated, and Gabriel pushes my chair in, before they take their seats.

"You look lovely," Sean comments from my right. I smile and turn to him.

"Thank you. Gabriel picked it out," I smile giving the credit where it is deserved.

"Hope you like steak Brown Eyes," Nathan comments to me from across the table.

"I love steak. This place has amazing food!"

"You've been here before," Mr. Blackbourne questions me from my left.

"Yes. My grandparents brought me here when I was younger. They used to live a block from here. My cousin lives there now," I reply.

"You are full of surprises."

The waiter appears to take our drink orders. I order a water. It's a habit from camp. I haven't had much pop lately because at camp you have to drink a ton of water to stay hydrated.

"Nathan did you call me Brown Eyes a minute ago," I ask. It's been playing through my mind since he said it.

"Yeah, I thought it was a cute nickname for you since you have those really pretty mesmerizing brown eyes," he answers blushing. I'm blushing by now as well.

"Well thank you. I'll have to come up with a nickname for you as well," I reply.

It's pretty quiet around the table as we all look at our menus deciding on what we would like to eat. A few of the guys would comment and ask each others opinions. I quietly decide and then close my menu placing it on the table in front of me.

"Have you decided Sugar Plum," Sean asks me.

"I think so, but if I keep looking at the menu I'll change my mind again."

"Oy, what are you having? I can't decide," Gabriel asks.

"The 10oz sirloin steak with grilled mushrooms and onions, and a side of mashed potatoes and gravy," I answer him.

"Shit, that sounds good too. I can't make up my mind," Nathan pipes in.

"I know. Everything looks good," Silas adds his opinion.

"Well we each could get different things and try bites of each others," I suggest.

When the waiter returns we do just that. We all order a different entrée with a different side. Most of them are different steaks seeing as that is the specialty of the restaurant. I keep getting a creepy feeling from the waiter though. I am still polite to him, but I find myself waiting to relax until he leaves.

"Ok, so I know we learned a bit about each other during the day today, but I still feel like I don't know anything about you guys so do you mind if we play a question game while waiting for our food," I ask. I really want to learn more about these guys.

"Sure, why not?"

"How are we going to do this," Kota asks.

"We can go around the table and each person asks a question and we go around the table answering the question," I suggest. They all agree.

"I'll go first," Sean exclaims before Luke can.

"What is everyone's favourite color?"

"Dark blue," Silas answers from Sean's right. It continues to North who answers black. I roll my eyes at that, since I could figure that out from his wardrobe.

"Red," Nathan answers.

"Forest Green," Kota continues the circle.

"Silver or light gray," Victor replies. Luke is next to Victor and answers baby blue.

"Neon Orange," Gabriel answers.

"Dark gray and maroon," Mr Blackbourne asnwers turning to me to see my response.

"Purple, teal, silver, and orange," I answer.

"Can't pick just one huh?" Luke teases me.

"Nope. I'm an artist. I like all colors, but those are my favorites," I answer.

"Purple," Sean answers his own question.

"Silas, it's your turn to answer a question," I comment.

"How old are you and when is your birthday?"

"That's two questions!" Luke exclaims.

"But they are related to each other so I say it's ok," I say. Luke nods at this and settles down.

"Mine is September 11 and I will be 18," North answers. I can't help but think that his birthday is on 9/11.

"Mine is October 5 and I will also be 18," Nathan continues the circle.

"Mine is January 3 and I will be 19," Kota answers. So he is older than us.

"Mine is January 29 and I will be 19," Victor replies.

"Mine is March 7 and I will be 19," Luke announces smiling. So he's older than North.

"Mine is November 17 and I will be 18," Gabe says. I'm older than Gabe. At least I won't be the youngest forever!

"Mine birthday is December 22 and I will be turning 22," Mr Blackbourne says in his elegant way he does everything.

"My birthday is September 25 and I will be turning 18," I tell them.

"You're older than me?" Gabe asks surprised.

"Apparently. I'm just glad I won't be the youngest anymore," I say.

"What do you mean?" Kota asks.

"I've always been the youngest in my grade since I started Kindergarten when I was 4. My classmates liked to tease me because I was the youngest," I answer him.

"My birthday is August 3 and I just turned 21," Sean says. I look down at my phone and see that it is August 3. Why didn't they say something?

"Happy Birthday," I say.

"Thanks Sugar Plum," he replies.

"Why didn't you say something? I would have gotten you a present," I ask.

"I don't usually like to make a big deal out of my birthday. We normally just do a nice dinner and have a movie night," Sean answers me.

"I can understand that," I admit.

"My birthday is June 11 and I just turned 18," Silas answers.

We continue the game even after the food arrives. We learn quite a bit about each other. I whisper to the waiter that we have a birthday and he smiles and tells me he will take care of it. A few minutes later a bunch of the restaurant staff bring out a cake with candles and are singing happy birthday. Sean eyes me and mouths that he will get me back.

After dinner we all split into the vehicles and drive back to camp. I'm exhausted so I let North drive my truck. Kota and Victor also ride with us. I let Victor have the front and Kota and I are in the backseat together.

"You look tired sweetheart. Why don't you take a nap," Kota says noticing me about to fall asleep.

"I think I will. I don't want to sleep through movie night. My pillow is under your seat," I answer. He leans down and pulls out my purple fuzzy pillow.

"What else do you have hidden out here," he asks curiously.

"An emergency kit, a shower bag, laundry soap, oil, and coolant," I answer. Kota smiles at me and I hear North mutter under his breath, "definitely an Academy girl." I'm too tired to ask what he means. Kota places my pillow on his lap and gestures for me to lay down. I smile gratefully at him as I curl up and fall asleep to him running his fingers through my hair.

e�&p��]�

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

60.1K 3.5K 38
Sang Sorenson is a girl going through heartbreak. Everything was going perfectly, but the moment she let her guard down, that was the moment she rem...
133K 7.8K 38
Tori has always known her parents were capable of horrible things. She's witnessed it first hand since she was a child. She's terrified of her parent...
11.9K 612 20
Sang is in a program called the big sister club where they help younger girls and hang out with them. She is 16 and is abused by her mom and sister...
56.6K 2.4K 12
This is a story that was posted on the forum by Jen123v. She has not moved to wattpad, but it is being posted here for you to enjoy if you did not ge...