He's Different | p.jm

By jungkookras

All my life I was used to getting the short end of the stick. My father was abusive, my mother had passed, an... More

intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49 - Answers
50 - The Finale
SEQUEL?? TYSM! ♡ FOLLOW FOR UPDATES !

15

5.5K 287 69
By jungkookras

I fluttered my eyes open and found that I was still on the hardwood floor of my living room.

Right I slept here last night.

I lazily sat upright and scanned the living room, the house was quiet and it seemed as if EunHee and my father never came home.

I stood up on my feet and packed up my pillow and blanket.

I yawned while walking towards the staircase and up to my bedroom.

Maybe Jimin and I could skip school again today.

I smiled lightly thinking of what Jimin and I could do today.

I pushed open my bedroom door with my foot and my smile faded.

I threw my blanket and pillow on the floor and scurried towards my bed, Jimin wasn't here.

My bed looked as if it was never touched or laid on, it was perfectly neat.

My eyebrows furrowed as I scanned my room just in case Jimin left a note or anything, unfortunately he didn't.

I plopped down onto my bed and laid there looking up at my ceiling.

What happened last night, when did he leave?

I tried to vividly remember what happened last night but all I remembered was my eyes shutting.

I punched my pillow confused, I had such terrible memory.

I picked myself off the bed and lumbered towards the bathroom.

I washed my face repeatedly hoping the cold water would snap me back to reality.

I headed back to my bedroom and to my closet, maybe he went to school early.

I snatched some grey sweatpants and paired it with a black hoodie.

I reached for my phone that laid on my desk and slipped it into my pocket.

I rushed out of my room and down the stairs.

I hurriedly slipped on my converse and exited my house.

I locked the door behind me and began sprinting to school,

He'll be at school right?

--

I searched every corridor and hallway that seize to exist inside the building.

It was after lunch time and I still couldn't find Jimin, where did he go?

I was so lost in my thoughts I hadn't realized I bumped into someone.

Our foreheads had collided and I cussed internally.

I looked up to see a infuriated Taehyung.

"Ouch."

I quickly apologized and attempted to walk past him but his hand grabbed mine fiercely.

He spun me around and shot me a death glare.

"Jiyeon ah did you tell someone about Jungkook and you?!"

Taehyung questioned voice raising by each word he said.

I looked around the hallway and luckily it was empty.

I shook his hand off of mine and replied with a no.

"Why would I tell someone else about Jungkook and I's acci.."

"Don't play dumb you told that boy I beat up yesterday!"

Taehyung scoffed.

I flinched watching Taehyung's fists would clench and then unclench.

I gulped he caught me in a lie.

The atmosphere became dead silent after what Taehyung had said, I didn't have the courage to tell him.

"He's the one."

Taehyung mumbled out.

I looked up at him, curiosity taking over me.

"What do you mea..?"

"He's the one who saved you from that car crash!"

Taehyung yelled.

I almost fell over, taken aback at what he had said.

"Not you too Taehyung! That's what Jungkook said the other day!"

I argued, annoyed why everyone said that Jimin was the one who saved us.

"It has to be how the hell would he know Jungkook is moving to another facility?!"

Taehyung screamed.

I gasped and gulped at the same time.

"What?"

I questioned, anger slowly built up, what is Taehyung saying?

"He bumped into me yesterday and he had a card with some other hospital in Jeju he was looking for you but I though.."

"He was looking for me?!"

I asked, my cheeks burning up, I had slightly raised my voice.

"I attacked him because I thought he was going to cause tro..."

"SHUT UP TAEHYUNG!"

I yelled, tears unknowingly fell from my eyes that now watered.

Taehyung sighed.

"If I got to him and you hadn't beat him up I could've found out what's going on with Jungkook!"

I screamed in Taehyung's face.

"I looked all over for him today but he hasn't.."

"I DID BEAT HIM UP FOR A REASON! I was protecting you I thought that he wan.."

"That's enough Taehyung can I not defend myself?!"

"That's not what I'm saying and you know that, he's starting something I swear it why else would he lie about you running him ov.."

"QUIT ASSUMING THINGS!! I DID NOT RUN JIMIN OVER!"

I shoved past him, tears fell from my eyes.

I was about to walk down the stairs but Taehyung's words made me freeze.

"He was on the phone when I bumped into him, he was calling your name and said he had some news about Jungkook."

Taehyung explained.

I wiped away my tears and turned around, the gap between us was wide.

"I attacked him because I thought that he found out about Jungkook and you and everything, his voice sounded familiar like the man who called us about your accident."

I sighed, running my hands through my hair.

"I did not run Jimin over and he didn't save us, he promised me."

I snapped turning on my heel.

I took one step down the staircase but my heart ached at what Taehyung said next.

"You can believe some guy you met not so long ago but you can't believe me? Get it together Jiyeon, you're changing and being selfish, you just won't believe it yourself that you ran him over."

Tears streamed uncontrollably,  I had broke.

I didn't turn around to face him and instead talked to the ground, loud enough for him to hear.

"How am I selfish if I all I want is to do what's right for once, I want happiness why is everything I try to do right goes wrong, whatever Taehyung."

I screamed, my fists clenched.

I raced down the staircase and left the building.

I headed towards the school gates, tears flowing crazily.

I kept trying to wipe them away but more would stream out.

I don't understand, I don't think I'll ever understand.

Maybe being good isn't cut out for me, maybe I'm better off doing what's wrong.

All I know right now is I'm going to the hospital, I'm going to Jungkook.

----
Intense and confusing chapter omg sorry if you don't understand! I tried to make sense but oh well:) make sure you vote and comment ily all -natalie💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
11.8K 473 23
In this sequel of The Last She-Wolf, the boys find out about Y/N's current state and reports back to Jungkook and the rest. Find out what happens to...
1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
663K 27.8K 30
Taehyung is the most popular boy in school, but actually he doesn't want to be. //// He's constantly followed around by mobs of girls who are either...