Shake Back | Kodak Black

By m0mmynami

Finally out from being locked up all Kodak is only worried about tryna shake back maybe hit a few hoes on the... More

Prologue

410 16 6
By m0mmynami

🇪🇬 Egypt

"Ughhh you always fuckin do this to me Jiy!"

I rolled my eyes walking to my closet to get ready. Once again my friend was dragging me out my house to go see some niggas with her.

Walking to my closet I picked out a burgundy romper with a halter neck and my maroon 6's. After getting dressed I went to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

1 hour later we were pulling up at a kickback to see these unknown niggas.

Pulling up we went inside the house going to the living room to see everyone chilling I smiled and waved. Jiyana grabbed my arms pulling me to a group of niggas.

One was light skin with a curly fade and one was dark skin with grills in his mouth. Mhmm I should've known it was some rappers.

The light skin one grabbed Jiy hugging her closely letting me know that she was there for him.

Then his friend turned to him saying the dumbest shit ever.

"Nigga you know I always get the light skin one. Ion like dark skins."

Now I recognized him this was Kodak Black the rapper. He had some bars but he turned me off from his music when he say he don't want a black Bitch he already black bitch. Like my Nigga your Haitian 🙄.

I rolled my eyes before turning to face him.

"And my nigga ion like you! Talkin bout you don't like dark skins nigga your Haitian. I'm going to get a drink Jiy."

I rolled my eyes walking away. And when I turned around he had the nerve to be staring at my ass. But you don't like dark skins. Niggas these days.

@KodakBabyMama

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 28.9K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
150K 3K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
123K 4K 80
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
331K 12.2K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...