A Queenka who dressup like A...

By Queeniepabo

❝Why 27 boys can't protect this 1 girl?!❞ --------- Bangtan Sonyeondan, GOT7, Seventeen, Ailee. Copyright © Q... More

Queenka who dressup like a Nerd?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's note
Book 2 is out!

Chapter 13

9.8K 285 69
By Queeniepabo

-Ailee's P.O.V-

It's 7 in the morning, I'm walking to the school. My class started at 9 in the morning. The kingkas slept at my home yesterday. Omma 'insisted' them to sleep there since omma and appa got back from work at 1 in the morning. They can't leave until omma and appa got home. I don't want to bump with any of them so I went to school super early today.

The air was so cold but refreshing. I haven't gone out since I'm sick. I'm walking while plugging my headphone to my ears. I shuffled the music in my phone and started to relax.

I arrived to school not long after that and saw no one except the bodyguard. I greeted the bodyguard, went to the locker took my books and went to the classroom. I sat at my seat and played my phone.

10 minutes later, a few students just came and I started to get bored. I get annoyed with my boredness so I got up from my seat and I went to the rooftop to get some fresh air.

I opened the rooftop's door and fresh air started to hit my body. I went to the nearest bench. I sighed and plugged my headphone back to my ears. Without me realizing, I drift to sleep because of the peaceful song that was playing.

I rubbed my eyes as soon as I opened my eyes. What time is it? I looked at my waist watch and its shows that it was 9:45 in the morning. Sh.t! I'm late for class! Oh My God! I rushly put my headphone and my phone and run back to class.

I calm myself down, knock the door and slide the door to the side. It was Mr. Jeon's class. Mr. Jeon looked at me with an unusual face. "I'm sorry for being late, Mr. Jeon," I bowed 90 degree. "Why are you late, Ms. Lee?" He asked rising his left eyebrow up. I bite my lower lip before saying, "Arr.. No reason," I gave him my very b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l smile. He rolled his eyes at me. "Since you just came back, I dismissed you. Don't do it next time arasseo?" "Arasseo," I said and went to my seat. I felt like so many eyes are watching me. I turned my head, and saw Lee Seokmin watching at me. I turned back to the front and concentrated with the lesson.

-Recess time.-

As soon as Mr. Jeon gets out from the classroom, I let my head rest at the table. I'm tired! I wanted to take a nap, until one knock disturb me. I growl and lift my head. I saw the kingkas standing in front of me. "What do you guys want?" I asked roughly. "Care to join us?" Seokmin asked. "No," I replied coldly. "Come on," he begged. "I don't wanna," he sighed. "I will not be responsible if you got sick," I gave him a dead glance. "I don't care," I rolled my eyes. "If you say so," they all left me alone. At last! I can take a nap.

As soon as I'm about to take a nap, someone pulled my hair. I cursed in my mind. I face that person. Guess who? It's the queenkas. Soonyoung pulled my hair, I yelp in pain. "What did you do to the kingkas?!" Seulgi asked rudely. I can't said anything cause of the pain. "We're hardly wanted the kingkas to notice us but you got all the attention," she pulled my hair even tighter. "We warn you, don't you ever get near to the kingkas ever again," And they knocked down my head on the table hardly. They laughed and left the classroom. I holed my forehead, but I felt like there's some liquid on my hand. I looked at my hand and it was blood. I cursed at my mind. I packed my things while my other hand holds the blood from dropping. I went to the staffroom to get the permission letter to go home early. I started to feel dizzy.

I knocked the staffroom's door and I just saw Mr. Jeon sitting at his chair. I went to him, "Mr. Jeon, can I have a permission slip to go home early?" I asked him, still my other hand on my forehead. He search it on his desk, minutes later he found it and gave it to me. He raises his eyebrow when he looked at my other hand. I fixed my round thick glasses. "What happen to your forehead?" He asked, standing in front of me. "Arrgg.. Nothing," he looked me even weirdly. "Is the 'kingkas' bothering you again?" he press the word 'kingkas' hardly. "Ani. They are nice to me lately," I lied. Well, not that lied. They are (아주) nice to me. He sighed. "Okay, just be careful next time," he advises me. I thank him, bowed 90 degree at him and went out.

I filled in the letter, Mr. Jeon already gave him his signature so I went to the bodyguard and he let me out. Before I went home, I went to the drug store. I brought some plaster. I put the plaster as soon I paid it. I sighed. What a very bad day. I walked to home silently.

-Jin Young's P.O.V-

I just got back from the toilet when I saw the queenkas was hitting Yejin. Oh no. This is bad. Without thinking anything I ran to the cafeteria. I sat down at my usual, beside Teahyung. I breathe heavily. Making all of them stop eating. "What's wrong?" Seokjin hyung who is sitting in front of me asked. "Seo-Seokmin," I said while patting my chest. "What?" Seokmin said didn't care and eat his food. "Your dongsaeng got knock down," I said making him stop eating. He ran outside making us shocked. We just wait for him to come back.

Minutes later, he's back, looking disappointed? He sat back at his seat. "What happen?" Jihoon asked. I'm weird by the question he asked cause all of know that he hate Lee Yejin. Maybe he felt bad? Maybe. "I think she went home already," he said disappointedly. He sighed. "I can't protect her," he whisper but enough for us to heard it. "It's okay Seokmin. You don't have to felt bad," Jeonghan tried to comfort him. He added, "We will visit her later, okay?" Seokmin just nodded. Through all the period Seokmin became silent. I felt bad for not helping her.

-Ailee's P.O.V-

Okay, I've been thinking, should I reveal myself? I'm tired of this sh.t. I'm planning some 'bad' I'm gonna do to the queenkas tomorrow. I'm going to set all the things later. Now I'm tired and I need some nap.

I set my alarm at 3 in the afternoon. I'm planning to go to school. I put all the things in my bag. I took a short shower and went down. Firstly, I'm going to the café. As soon as I arrived to the café, I've been greet by Jiwoo unnie.

"Long time no see, Ailee," she said. I smiled at her. "I miss you unnie," she smiled back at me and let a small laugh, "Miss you too."

"Now, how can I help you?" She asked. I bite my lower lip. "Hmm. I want 6 coffees," I ordered. Her face was shocked. "6 coffees?" "Yup," I said innocently. "Do you want warm or cold?" she asked making me thinking. "Warm." "All of it?" She asked again. I nodded my head. She typed it on the cashier screen. She looked at me before saying, "$21" I hand her the cash and went to an open table. While waiting I'm playing Pokémon Go. This neighborhood doesn't have any Pokémon. I sighed. I close the Pokémon Go app and open my Twitter.

Later, Jiwoo unnie yelled my name. I went to the counter to collect my drinks. I smiled at Jiwoo unnie. Before I'm about to say thank you, Jiwoo unnie said, "Ailee, can I talk to you?" I agree and we walked to the nearest table. We sat down and I put my things on the table.

She sighed. She broke the silence, "Ailee, I'm sorry," she said making me feel weird. "Sorry about?" I asked her anxiety. "On behalf of my dongsaeng, Jimin," I can see the guilty written on her face. I took her hand and hold it. "You don't have to unnie,"

"But-"

"No. What happen is all in the past now. Just let it go," I said.

"No. He was the cause you got into the hospital," she cried. I shook my head. "It's okay unnie," I hugged her. She broke the hugged and looked at me. "Thank you Ailee," I smiled at her. I looked my watch, I'm late. I thank her and went out. I walked to school.

I arrived to the school. I looked at the bodyguard's room and he's sleeping. This makes my work easy. I climbed the front gate. I safely landed at the outside of the school. The guard still sounds asleep. I didn't saw any car so I broke inside the school. It's not that hard, just use a thin metal and a screw driver and twist on the knob. I've success entering the school, now I just need to avoid the security camera. I hide behind the locker, as the camera moved at the other round, I moved forward. The camera about to head towards me, I force myself sit next to the trashcan so I can hide there. I breathe heavily. I looked at the camera waiting to look away. As it looked away, I took the opportunity to run at the classroom and I success.

I put my things at my table. I scan the ceiling. How should I do? I asked myself. The ceiling was not that high. I climbed the table and took 2 of the ceiling. Yes, the ceilings get off. I poke some holes, not that big not that small at both of the ceiling. I put the coffees into 2 metal bottles so that the warm will stay until tomorrow. (Sorry I don't know what the bottle is supposed to call.) I tied the both bottle with Bluetooth wire. (Idk if that thing existed. LOL!) If I push the button the wire will pull the bottle and the coffees will be spilled. I put the bottle inside the ceiling and cover it. Tomorrow will be fun! As usual I must prevent from the camera, and again I succeed and now I'm walking to home happily.

I opened the front door and without any warning, omma drag me inside the living room. I saw 13 boys siting down in front of me. I cursed in my mind. "Where have you been?" omma asked. "Why do you came home early omma?" I asked her instead answering her question. She slingshot my forehead, making me yelp in pain. The boys was laughing, I gave them a dead glance making them stop. "What happened?" She looked at the plaster. "It's the queenkas job," I didn't hesitate to answer. Omma just give a calm face making the boys shocked. I know what are they thinking, they think omma doesn't care about it. "Well, okay. The boys here are going to give you millions of question so be ready," omma said and went upstairs, leaving me alone with them.

I raise my eyebrow, looking at them. "So any question?" they all looked at Seokmin. I heard he was sighing before saying, "What happened?" he asked. "I told you, its the queenkas job," I replied. "Where's my old Ailee?" he asked suddenly, making my heart beat fast. "This is the old Ailee," I answered him. "No, this is not the old Ailee. The old Ailee is the old who protect herself. Never got injured," I looked at him, not even blinking my eyes. "I'm tired of the question," I stood up, facing away until, "Please Ailee. At least tell me. Explain to me. I'm tired of this sh.t," he cursed making me shocked. He never cursed unless he can't really take it. I heard him sobbing. I didn't even look at him, I just walked forward exiting the living room. "You didn't care about your oppa who is concern about you. You are selfish!" I know that voice, it was Hansol's voice. I didn't stop. I walked upstairs.

You're wrong! I care about my oppa.

Soon or later, you will know everything.   

•••

A/N:

I'm back! sorry I haven't publishing any chapter. The school just started last week, so due to my schedule I'm busy. I hope you'll understand.

I know I'm 3 days late for this but,

On September 22, Happy Birthday Jinyoung! I hope you have a great brithday! I don't know what to write again.  Stay strong with all the battle in your life. Even though you are not my bias but I love you! I love GOT7! IGOT7 love you! Fighting!

I can't wait for Flight Log: Turbulence!

Sorry for the grammar errors and ect. Oh and this is the long chapter ever with 2000+. Lol! I hope you guys enjoy!

-MissQAnobody.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177 24 17
"I can see you but they can't" -Taehyung Fanfiction- Sorry for my wrong grammar!
52.1K 1.4K 69
A BTS × GOT7 Fanfic
157K 6.5K 61
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION!!! The CEO Girlfriend 2 Rose already be Jimin fiance. They live happily at first but...because Rose's father comes ba...
4.2M 174K 72
❝ Stay away from those boys, Violet; they're nothing but trouble. ❞ #28 in fanfiction!!