They Don't Know About Us.♥ ∞E...

By NiamIsMyBaby

Louis Tomlinson, 1/5 of the biggest boy band in the world, One Direction. Eleanor Calder, Former Hollister fl... More

~1~ Getting Ready To Meet.
~2~ Seeing Her Again.
~3~ Getting Presents and Going Out.
~4~ Hangovers & Hate.
~5~ Birthday Parties.
~6~ Hangover and Sickness Again...
Authors note.
~7~ How To Tell Them?
~8~ Pop.
~9~ Naming, Adopting and Hating.
~10~ "It'll be a night, you'll never forget." ?
~11~ Yes? No? What, Payzer?!
~12~ Too Much..!
~13~ More...
~14~ The Truth Comes Out..
~15~ Police and Ambulances...
~16~The Hospital, Again!
~17~ Questions, Arguments, What Else?
~18~ It's Finally Over.
~20~ It's Finally Happening!
Important!!
Posted!

~19~ Preparing.

2.2K 63 4
By NiamIsMyBaby

*One Year Later*

~Eleanor's P.O.V~

I woke up and got dressed, I went down stairs and got my breakfast, toast and a cup of tea.

I watched TV for a little while, then rang Danielle.

"Hello?"

"Dani?"

"Eleanor!"

"I need your help."

"With what?"

"A wedding dress."

"Oh my god, really?!" 

"Yep!"

"Why me? Why not Perrie?"

"You're my maid of honour, you have to help me pick my dress, your dress and the bridesmaids dresses! And the twins are going to be flower girls, I need help finding their dresses too!"

"Really? I thought Perrie would be the maid of honour?"

"Oh please, she's my best friend, you're my sister."

"That's cute, when?"

"Uhm, in about an hour? I'll meet you in Starbucks?"

"Yeah, okay, see you then!" 

"Byee!"

I hung up and smiled. 

I rang Jay and she answered after a few beeps.

"Eleanor! It's nice to hear of you, I haven't in quite a while!"

"You too, Jay. I have to ask you something though, are the girls there?"

"Which ones?"

"All four?"

"Sure, I'll give Lottie the phone and tell her to get Fizzy, Daisy and Phoebe and she can put it on speaker, does any of this involve me by any chance? Anything to tell me about?"

"No, no, I'm just telling them about the wedding. Lottie and Fizzy are going to be bridesmaids and the twins are going to be flower girls, they'll be adorable."

"Ah, alright then! I'll get them now."

I heard crackling over the phone, then Jay talking.

"Lottie!"

"Yeah?"

"Get the girls, put the phone on speaker when you do, Eleanor has news for you all, I know you'll like it."

"Really?!"

"Yep."

"Okay!" I heard noises again and Lottie shouting the girls' names, then running, and three girls asking what she wanted. I heard a beep, then my name.

"Lottie!"

"Eleanor!" They all shouted.

"I've got some good news for you girls, about the wedding."

"Oh wow! Really?!"

"Yes, Lottie, Fizzy, you are going to be two of my bridesmaids, alright?"

"Okay!" Lottie and Fizzy chorused.

"Daisy, Phoebe, you'll be flower girls, is that alright?"

"Yay!!" They screamed.

"Okay, me and Danielle are going to find dresses in about an hour, I'll take you all down later to see them, okay?"

"Okay!"

Me and Lottie talked a little longer, then we said our goodbyes and hung up, I had ten minutes to get to Starbucks, so I took my jacket, money and left.

"Louis! I'm going to look at dresses with Danielle, I'll be back in a while!" I shouted.

"Okay, love you!" He shouted back.

"Love you too!" With that, I left.

I got to Starbucks, and Danielle came in five minutes later.

"So, will we go?"

"Yes!" I smiled.

I tried on a few dresses, and Danielle's eyes widened when I came out in the fifth one.

"Eleanor, it's perfect!" She yelled. The woman behind the desk came over and smiled at us.

"Are you girls looking for something?"

"Yes, she's getting married in a few months, I think this one is perfect!" Danielle smiled.

"It is quite beautiful, and you dear, it looks amazing on."

I blushed. "Thank you."

It had a glittery top half, then just above my bellybutton, a beige coloured belt, then from there, it went down and out, and had a few white flowers on it, an opaque silk kind of thing was at the bottom of it, going aruond fully, it had no straps, but it was absolutely gorgeous. 

"I think that is the one." Danielle said, the woman agreed.

"How much is it?" I asked.

"£256.70." She said.

"I'll take it!" I smiled.

"I'm quite surprised you can afford that, but alright.."

"I can afford a lot these days.." I laughed.

"How so?" She asked, going back to the desk and putting it in, I opened my purse and took out three hundred pound, then handed it to her. I went back into the changing room and took it off, then the woman put it into a dress cover and handed it to me. 

"You'd be surprised, you wouldn't believe me if I told you.." I laughed.

"Tell me." She offered.

"Well, the dress is obviously for my wedding, and the groom is Louis Tomlinson."

"Really? Wow, congratulations." She smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled back.

We went to a different shop, for dresses for the girls.

I found Lottie a lilac coloured dress, sparkly straps, a folded over kind of look on the top and it just goes straight down with an opaque silk kind of thing, it's amazing..

For Fizzy, we got a blue dress with straps, it had a blue shiny ribbon around the waist, and went down to knee length, it was gorgeous too.

The twins now, that's going to be tricky...

I got them matching dresses, to have less of a hassle, then I seen them, baby pink strap dresses, with a bow around the waist and a little pink rose at the end of it, they were the cutest things ever, and I just had to get them, I bought two of them and smiled, everyone was sorted, now we had to get Danielle's maid of honour's dress, Perrie said she had a white dress of her own so she would wear it, but Danielle has nothing.

Danielle froze, and pointed at a baby blue dress. I lifted it out and it was gorgeous. It had one strap, and a folded over look at the top like Lottie's, it went right down, straight, perfectly, it had a ribbon the same colour wrapped around the waist, and in stead of the bow, it dangled right down.

"Danielle.. It's perfect."

"Isn't it?!" She cried.

"You're getting it."

"Really?"

"Yep."

I walked up to the desk and paid for it, then handed it to Danielle. She smiled and hugged me.

"Who's getting married?" The woman smiled.

"I am." I smiled back.

"You'll be a beautiful bride." 

"Thank you.." I blushed, leaving.

That's everyone sorted, I'll get the girls down in a little while, back to mine for a cup of tea?" I asked Danielle, walking down the street.

"Yeah." She smiled, we struggled carrying the dresses but once we got home it was all better.

I hung the dresses up in my wardrobe and climbed onto the bed beside Louis and started tickling his ear.

"Baabbeee wakee upp.." I whispered. He giggled and I smiled, it's so cute.

"Mhmm whaatt..?" 

"Aren't you going to get up today? You have to get your tuxedo's with the boys.."

"Mhmm okay..." He trailed off, turning around and kissing me. "Have you got your dress yet?"

"Yeah, me and Danielle got all the dresses there now, I'm all set." I smiled.

"Okay.." He trailed off again, rolling back onto his side and closing his eyes. I sighed and rolled him onto his back, and sat on him and started jumping on him.

"WAKE UP LOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU." I shouted, jumping and shaking him.

"Eleanor..." He groaned. "Stahp.." 

"Nooooppppeeeee." I shook him more. "WAKIE WAKIE."

"Alright fine, I'm up!" He laughed, throwing me off him and sitting on me. "Happy now?"

I tickled him and laughed. "Very!"

I threw him off me and pushed him off the side of the bed. "Just to make sure you were awake." I smiled, getting up and laughing. "The boys will be here in an hour."

"Okay."

"And your sisters will be here soon." I smiled.

"My sisters?! Why?!" He cried.

"To see their dresses."

"Oh."

He got up and I went downstairs.

About ten minutes later he came down stairs with clothes on and went into the kitchen, then Lottie and Fizzy and the twins came through the front door and smiled.

"Where's our dresses?!" Lottie asked.

We all went up stairs, and I locked the door so Louis wouldn't see our dresses.

I took mine out and unzipped the cover to start, and Lottie's jaw dropped.

"Eleanor.." She trailed off.

"It's gorgeous!" Fizzy screamed.

"This, is mine.." I smiled.

I took out another one, unzipped it a little and checked it, it was Lottie's so I handed it to her, I did the same with the next three and gave them over, then took Danielle's out and unzipped it.

"This is Danielle's, isn't it amazing?"

"Yes! Can we see ours?"

"Of course."

They all smiled and unzipped their dresses, and they screamed.

"It's gorgeous, Eleanor! I love it!" Lottie shouted.

"I love mine too, it's perfect!"

The twins smiled, agreeing that they loved theirs too. They tried their dresses on and they all looked amazing in them, they really did, especially Danielle.

"Eleanor, put your dress on!" Lottie smiled, handing it to me.

"Okay." I smiled, I got changed and they looked so shocked.

"What? What's wrong?!" I cried.

"Nothing, it's just.." Fizzy trailed off.

"It looks perfect on you, El.." Phoebe said.

"Thank you." I smiled.

We all got changed again and went down stairs, and the boys were all here.

"El, we have to go, mum said we could come to see the dresses and had to leave again, sorry, we'll see you at the wedding though, bye!" Lottie smiled, leaving, followed by the rest of the girls.

I threw myself onto the sofa beside Louis and smiled.

"What's going on?"

"We were just about to go get our tux's." Niall said.

"Oh, good." I smiled.

 ~Louis' P.O.V~

"Will we go?" Liam said, standing up.

"Yes, we will." I said, joining him. Everyone else stood up and I kissed Eleanor goodbye. "See you in a bit, babe." I winked. She laughed and pushed me out the door.

We left and went into a tuxedo store and I laughed. "I still can't believe I'm getting married." Liam laughed and pat my back.

"You never will."

I laughed again, and walked over to some tux's.

I lifted one out, and so did the boys, and then we came out after getting changed, and the woman behind the desk came over to us.

"Looking for something, boys?" She asked, flickering her eyes. Me and Harry laughed together and Harry coughed.

"Uhm... Yes, he's getting married and we need some tuxedo's..." He said, trying not to laugh.

"Oh, british..." She smiled to herself. "Well uhm, which is getting married, exactly?"

They all pointed at me and I was still laughing. I noticed, and coughed. "Oh, uhm.." I coughed again. "Me."

She looked me up and down. "Mhm... You shouldn't wear that to your wedding, the bride will not be impressed." She sighed, picking out a different tux and shoving it in my face. "Try that one on."

"Okay..?" I said, looking at the boys weirdly and walking off. I got changed and when I came out, the boys were changing, and the woman looked at me.

"Hmm.. turn." She said. I felt awkward, but turned. "Perfect. You'll buy that one, okay?"

"Okay?" I said, then the boys came out and she said the same to them. We all payed and laughed as we left.

"That was easier than I thought."

We went home and put everything away, then went down stairs to Eleanor.

"All set?" She smiled as I sat down beside her and put my arm around her.

"Yup, get ready for the perfect wedding, babe." I winked.

"Good." She smiled, putting her head on my shoulder and watching TV.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

970K 34.6K 41
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
14.3K 1.2K 38
ᴢᴇʀʀɪᴇ/ᴏɴᴇ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ x ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍɪx Perrie Edwards moves to a London Academy from a small school in South Shields. She was forced to leave all of her...
5.9K 97 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...
5.6M 49.7K 43
Jessamine Tomlinson is pregnant with Harry Styles' baby, he can't decide if he thinks the baby is his or not. Insert best friend Niall Horan here, wh...