New Life

By Keisha_knell

BOOK 1* While life for Elizabeth hasn't been easy and having issues at school doesn't make it any better, Eli... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 3

36 1 0
By Keisha_knell

(This Chapter does contain a trigger warning so I am truly sorry (last paragraph). Besides this enjoy.

Joint PC soon finished and Mrs. Harley kept taking her time explaining how she got engaged to her boyfriend. To be honest I think some of us nearly fell asleep due to lack of interest, we were soon allowed to go and I had Media class next and I was on my own. I walked straight to my class because I really didn't need any books but I bought one anyway and like really Mr. Philp had already told us last term that we were putting a short animation together for our assignment.

I walked down the hall and got to class being the first one there, I stood near the door with my book hugged to my chest as I leaned up against the wall. I was caught up in my own world staring into space when I saw James walk past, I was about to wave when I saw Ben and Dennis on either side of him. I quickly put my hand down and looked down at the floor to try and hide my identity. I glanced up to see if they were gone and when I looked up I saw them a few steps in front of me. I let out a sigh as I watched them fade out into the distance, I was soon disturbed when the bell rang and I didn't notice that a few more students showed up and so did Mr. Philip. I straightened my posture and walked inside to the furthest computer in the corner of the room.

I looked behind me as I took my seat and my eyes widened when I saw Ava and she looked cheery and I wasn't surprised. She probably found someone else to screw herself over, I saw her take a seat near Chloe who honestly I hated and she was one hell of a bitch.

"So Ava what did you get up to yesterday evening?" I heard Chloe ask with a fake tone of interest. "Oh well I went around the town with Fredrick the hottest Jock on the touch rugby team and then we went back to his house and things from there got hot" she said with a smirk. I peeked over my shoulder and say her twirling her hair around her finger and she was tapping her foot against the desk, I scoffed in response like seriously wasn't cheating on Jack enough.

"Really wow what a night" said Chloe averting her eyes and trying to look away, "Anything else?" asked Chloe biting her bottom lip. "we fooled around and like honestly he is such a good kisser" I heard her boast, I felt like vomiting at the sound of her words because they were just disgusting and no one would be surprised if she got pregnant.

Half way through the lesson I had finished my work early and was just listening to music on my phone when I looked to see Mr. Harold the head of our year level standing at the door and he didn't look too happy. I rested my head down on the desk and saw Mr. Philip exit the room to speak to him.

I soon felt someone tap me on my shoulder and when I looked up I saw Chloe standing over me, my face scrunched up in disgust as I looked at her "what do you want you whore?" I scoffed. She looked at me with the same expression and I gave her a death glare, "Look and listen bitch I'm came here to get away from the slut of our grade" she said poking out her tongue. I rolled my eyes and sighed "and who says you aren't so you two should get along nicely" I said in a smart tone. "Whatever" she said before walking away, I sighed in relief once she was gone because I felt like I was choking while she was around me.

Class soon finally finished and next up was History class and I had to deal with Ms. Falcon who was very enthusiastic about learning about ancient Egypt. I was excited as well mainly because I always found it to interesting. We were in class for a double lesson and I didn't really mind considering this year History was an elective. It wasn't until I took a second glance and I saw Chloe, Cyrus, Maggie, Lenny and Quinn almost the whole squad of them turn up. 'Oh no now I hate my life' I thought to myself and I gripped a hold of my chair.

I took my seat next to Taylor and Newt and I was sitting in the middle so that Chloe and the others couldn't see me but it was too late for that. "Eww the bitch and ugly special person is here" I heard Chloe address and I knew she meant me, I felt tears well up but I prevented them from being noticeable and falling.

Ms. Falcon was explaining our new unit of us studying the French revolution which I had looked into before and it drew in my interest. I eagerly took down notes from Ms. Falcon's explanation on how the people rebelled against the king. I looked to either side of me and they had two pages full of notes and useful ones too.

I tapped Taylor on the shoulder and she turned to look at me, I then casted my eyes down at her notes and she nodded approvingly. 45 minutes later the bell rang for lunch and I headed off to my locker on my own. Taylor had a meeting with Mr. Holden her English teacher he taught extension but she needed to see him for clarification on the assignment.

I put in my earphones and put on a playlist that was stacked with songs from Pierce the Veil, Panic! At the disco and Evanescence. And played them through while I walked to my locker to put my books away. As I passed by towards my locker I was almost dancing down the hall to 'King for a day' by Pierce the Veil, I soon got to my locker and opened it up to put away my books and organise my books for the next lesson which was ICT which was almost a bludge class and we hardly did anything in it.

I grabbed my lunch and closed my locker before I was caught by surprise and pushed against the lockers "Watch it Loser" I heard them say. I looked up and saw Chloe and she was giving me a death stare and behind her from a far was Maggie and Leah giggling in the background. I bite my bottom lip before I felt someone pick me up and throw me to the ground, I hit the cold cream and black tiles and I felt a pain rush to my shoulder and blood trickle down my bottom lip. I felt dizzy and slightly worn out but I tried to keep my strength to hide my weakness. I looked up and saw Vincent, Lenny and Dennis standing over me, I soon heard Chloe talk "why don't you just disappear it would really benefit everyone" she scoffed.

At this point I couldn't hold the tears back so just cried and curled up into a ball as I watched them leave me laying there. I hated that everyone was crowded around me and just watching the sores on my arms, I soon felt someone pick me up and I immediately began to flip out "LEAVE ME ALONE PUT ME DOWN!, LEAVE ME BE AND LEVE ME TO BLEED OUT ON THE FLOOR!" I screamed out hitting whoever had me in their arms. "Stop calm down Elizabeth" the person said, I recognised the voice I looked up with my eyes struggling to keep open. "Blake?" I asked questiongly before I passed out and fell into complete darkness.

A few minutes later I woke up with a headache and an unfamiliar scenery that was in front of me, I looked to my right and saw both Blake and Joyce sitting at my side. I blinked a few times as Joyce walked towards me. "Why am I here?" I asked with slight amnesia, "You were beaten and tossed by Chloe and Vincent" stated Blake showing me a sad smile. Joyce handed me my IPod which was slightly cracked but it was no big deal.

I soon felt those last minutes of me getting a beating come back to me and Chloe basically told me to kill myself. I felt my eyes fill up with tears and sadness over take me, I sat up and hugged my chest in pain. Joyce gave me a hug and I rested my head on her shoulder and cried in both fear and pain, "she told me to kill myself" I sniffled out. I looked over to see Blake who was furious "Blake no" I head Joyce say but before she could speak again he yelled "NO THIS ISN'T FAIR I'M NOT WATCHING ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS SUFFER AND SEE THEM GET AWAY WITH IT!" Blake yelled.

"Okay you're right there but what good will letting someone know do?" asked Joyce with doubt in her tone. "Look if we don't tell someone this could get out of hand" said Blake walking over to me and kneeling down in front of me. I nodded "okay" I said feeling hopeless, "how long was I out anyway?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "You were out for maybe half of lunch" she said which made me worry, "don't worry it is still lunch now" said Blake easing my thoughts.

After lunch I went over to science with Joyce, Blake and Vanessa and they were telling me about how the situation that happened at lunch was being looked into. "Yea Mr. Roberts is dealing with it and the rumour is that those three could be facing up to 6 weeks suspension" said Vanessa feeling proud. I showed a weak smile and continued to walk "oh I almost forgot" said Joyce searching through her pencil case. "Here's your iPod" she said handing it to me, I looked at my iPod and saw the corner chipped but what could I do about it.

1 hour later we were in the middle of Science and Joyce and I were rocking out to some tunes from Pierce the Veil and 'Circles' to be exact because we both loved that song. "You two are crazy" said Blake with a small laugh. Joyce turned towards him and smirked "and your say you aren't Mr. I love sleeping with sirens" I said sounding cocky. "Okay you got me there" he said surrendering, so for the rest of the class we did our work almost dancing to my music.

Class had ended and I got my stuff from my locker and walked towards the buses so I could go home and lock myself up in my room. I walked to the bus and hopped on board and sat next to Melody. She looked over at me in grave concern "what happen to you?" she said examining my bruises. I stayed silent as she examined each cut and bruise "Elizabeth this is terrible and who did this?" she asked gently grabbing my shoulders.

"Chloe and friends" I mumbled looking down at the floor, "Elizabeth?" she asked again. "It was Chloe and her friends" I said bursting out in more tears. We soon arrived home and Mum and Dad were still at work, I went inside while Melody feed the chickens and horses. I got inside my form and throw my bag on my bed and looked at myself in the mirror and began to cry.

I couldn't take it anymore so I ran to my draws in search for something sharp, my eyes now were blurred and covered in tears that overflowed. I finally found what I was looking for and slumped down against the wall, I held the blade against my skin and made 4 cuts on my arm. I was violently shaking and crying as I threw the blade at my desk , I continued to cry and scream until Melody came in. "Hey shh please it's going to be okay" she said trying to soothe me as she held me close to her. I cried into her chest while she stroked my hair "please you'll be okay, thing will get better" she sniffled. "NO! They won't!" I yelled, "Look I'll tell mum and dad about this and we'll try to get you help" she said in a sweet tone. I didn't want Mum and Dad knowing so I shook my head in a no. "They need to know so you can get help" she said wiping my tears. I finally agreed and gave up on fighting, we then went into the bathroom to get me cleaned up and my arm wrapped up and taken care of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 149 54
Sup! This is my first book and I really no idea if I should do this but I am. This book will be about my year as an 8th grader. All the drama, crush...
4.9K 173 22
Guy looked at me with a serious expression on his face, "You know James, it seems to me like you might have a crush on me." I immediately got defensi...
65 2 10
After being transferred to a new school will Elizabeth finally find her ground or run from her past?
513 99 35
Eliza has a big crush on this guy. He doesn't know, of course, but then she gets sat next to him. When she thinks that they're moving closer, she hea...