PLAYBOY

By lovingthejuancock

"Ill fuck you senseless!" "I bet you say that alot." thanks hoe @Daddy-Tae for helping me with this book and... More

Intro
chapter one
chapter two
Chapter Three
chapter four
chapter five
Chapter six
chapter seven
Tagged
chapter eight
Chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
chapter sixteen
BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS
Chapter Seventeen
chapter eighteen
tagged
chapter nineteen
Tagged
chapter twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
chater twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
Sequel

Chapter twelve

3.8K 182 18
By lovingthejuancock

Once they got to their college, everybody had gotten out of Taehyungs car. Jungkook mumbled a quick thanks and glanced at his phone. There were ten minutes early.

Sana hugged both of them and said, "bye love you both! Im going to go talk to my bae." She then walk quickly to a guy, but we only saw his back.

"Do you know who shes dating Tae?" Asked Jungkook realizing what he just said." Uh no I dont kookie." Taehyung said putting his arm around the others shoulders." T-thats t-to bad t-Taehyung." Stuttered Jungkook.

"Awww weres the nickname Kookie? I like it when you say it." Said Tae wanted to kiss the younger all of a sudden.

Jungkook felt all of his blood fly up and into his cheeks suddenly,"y-you sure?" He asked the older, Jungkook never even noticed that he leaned into the other.

Taehyung chuckled, and said," yes I'm sure now lets get inside, your shivering. And as much as I want to hold you, I have to go to the bathroom."

"Ok ill come with you though, but Ill wait outside of the
bathroom."

"Well were else would you go? You need me." Said Taehyung looking down at the younger.

Jungkook went red and quickly let go of Taehyung hiding his face,
"o-ok."

Taehyung chuckled,"cute." "S-shut up." Replied Jungkook."Whatever you say." Tae said looking at Jungkook as they walked through the halls.

Jungkook and Taehyung went to the mens restroom, and Tae went inside while Jungkook watched him go inside. He then turned his attention to his phone. 'Beep.' He gotten a message from Sana.

Read at, 7:46 a.m. sent at, 7:47 a.m
Hey, have u seen. no I havent. I dont
My boyfriend Kookie? Even know what he Im really worried. looks like Sana.

Read at 7:48 a.m. sent at, 7:49 a.m
Ok thx Kookie. No problem.
Just wondering

Jungkook shut off his phone still waiting for Taehyung.what is he doing? Styling his hair? Jungkook thought rolling his eyes.

"Hey Kookie. Have you missed me since that incident? Because I've missed you dearly..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 84 4
You are not weak anymore... You are not that pathetic coward... That you used to be... You are not kim taehyung... You are V... . . And you will take...
16.4K 383 30
"I'm not your fucking toy Kim Seokjin so stop playing around with me." I said and left him with his new girlfriend "One thing is that you are." Jin...
1.9M 87.8K 31
❝I'm not fucking calling you daddy. ❞ Ranked #1 in #Jikook COVER BY @yoonienetflix <3
536K 22.2K 46
" I'm thirty five, Jeon. Stop acting like a bunny in heat. " " I am sure of what I want, Kim and that's you. In a way, I'm glad you don't have a wife...