Tears of A Soldier(BWWM)

By TwistedGirl85

In 2018 the world enter into World War 3. No one remembers how it started. All anyone seems to remember were... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
AN
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TO ME!!!!
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Author Note
Chapter Twenty-one
Inbox Me For Help....
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
C24(AN)
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Me
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Thirteen

9K 462 65
By TwistedGirl85

Unedited

Colony Six: Military Division

Christian wanted to punch something. Anything. How dare Nathaniel leave him with these two odd women. And odd they were. The older woman-Mary- seemed to be quiet and reserved but as he watched her he noticed how well aware she was of her surrounding. The moment they enter into the district her sharp eyes focused on everything and everyone. As if she was mapping details in her head. Kinda like a soldier in a new territory would. Scanning for threats and escape routes. More than once he had followed her line of sight and saw her focusing on the buildings that had men hidden strategically on the rooftops with weapons trained on them. There was no way in hell visitors would be allowed entrance without being watched. Women or not. But he had to wonder if she was merely looking out of curiosity of the building or if she actually knew that men were there. That would mean that she had had some sort of training in order to spot them. And the files he read on her and family suggested otherwise. But still he his instincts told him to watch her.

The other odd one -Raven- was just weird. From the moment she had opened the door he knew all the information he read about her was false. Which couldn't be because their spies were the best in all the colonies? The reports said that she was overly flirtatious- well that might just be true. The constant staring and giggling she sent his way were a direct indication of that. It also stated she -unlike her sister- preferred male company to female. That she was a young woman with loose morals and no direct goals to accomplished anything other than goods the males gifted her with. Basically; a gold-digging whore. Once again his conscience said differently.

It was her big round brown eyes that told him another story. They were filled with pain and anger. Even though she had shielded them to fool the people around her; he couldn't be fooled. He knew something life altering had happened to her at her young age. Something bad. And it brothered him. Hell if he knew why. He didn't even know her. It shouldn't matter if something terrible had happened to her. She was not his to concern about. But still. He wanted to find the something or someone that had hurt her and eliminate it.

Dammit. He really didn't understand these emotions that were surfacing. Shouldn't be having them. Didn't know why he was. It had never happened before. These new and conflicting emotions were the reason why he was so angry with his partner Nathaniel for leaving him alone with her. They were dangerous to have. Feelings. Punishable by death. He had to get a handle on them. Get rid of them. But how?

Approaching a one story black bricked security building he once again nodded to the guard posted signaling to let the women enter. They would be injected with tracking devices and checked for weapons. Christian knew the women were unarmed but one could never be too cautious.

Stepping aside the soldier pressed a silver button and the door open to revealing a long lightly lit hallway. Multiply red doors on each wall. ''Second door to the right,'' he informed them. He wanted to remain outside the door but that was against protocol. He and his missing partner were to accompany them everywhere.

The mother reached out and turned the silver handle to open the door. Unlike the hallway the room was brightly lit and it spilled out to shine on the three of them. '' what the hell, if I would have known I was going to be blinded I would have worn my sunglasses.'' Raven hissed as she and her mother raised their hands to block the bright light from their eyes.

'' Raven, language.'' Her mother scolded.

'' Sorry mom,'' she then turned to face Christian with a frown on her pretty face. Pretty? Where had that come from? '' Seriously Chris, what's with the spooky long dark hall and brightly lit room.''

Chris? Annoyance flared quickly in him. How dare she debase my name. Again. '' My name is Christian,'' He tried to sound monotonous but couldn't help the slight irritation that leaked out. ''Not Chris.'' He couldn't help but think that she was trying to get under his skin

'' Oh, I know, but Chris just sounds cuter.'' She said smirking. Yes, she definitely was trying. And it was working.

An elderly Asian man suddenly appeared in the doorway halting all teasing from her and him from replying. Christian instantly went on alert. Did he hear? What Raven felled to realize was that disrespecting him or any other soldier was a crime. A crime that could end very badly for the both of them. Her possibly being killed and him receiving a treatment. The thought of her being harmed made his heart drop. What the fuck?

'' If you two ladies would please enter so I can begin the procedure.'' Dr. Mumbi said while gesturing inside the room. The women moved to enter the room with him and the doctor following behind. The room was a typical military hospital room. White being the main color of the walls and floors. Two metal chairs set beside a white desk and a bed covered with white sheets in the corner. The room was small and smelled sterile. At the most it was designed to hold three people; meaning it was a tight fit with four of them being there. Raven and her mother sat in the chairs by the desk while the doctor occupied the last one at the desk. Leaving Christian to stand by the door.

Dr. Mumbi immediately started to pull out the materials needed. Two needles that held micro tracking devices along with alcohol pads and small square shaped bandages. Turning towards the women he told them to stand and undress for the inspection.

All hell broke loose.

'' What do you mean undress?!'' Raven yelled, standing up quickly she looked towards Christian with a shocked face.

He stared back. Did she not hear when Nathanial explained the rules and regulations. By the outraged look on her face, she clearly didn't.

'' We have to make sure you are not carrying any weapons.''

'' Weapons?'' Raven spoke voice filled with disbelief. '' Why would we have weapons?''

'' It's procedure,'' Christian explained. '' You are a civilian entering into a military district. This is hardly unexpected.''

'' Procedure? More like a chance for a free peek show.'' Her face was screwed up with revulsion. '' You can easily check for weapons by padding us down.''

Okay, now he was pissed. Christian was a highly trained Halo soldier. Never would he resort to such degrading measures. '' Dr. Mumbi and I are trained men in our field. We would never debase our vows to sneak a peek at a female child and woman.'' He tried to keep his voice leveled but the thought that this girl-women would even think that he would do such a thing made it hard to withhold the angry tone from coming through.

Narrowing her eyes at him Raven's face turned slightly red as if she was either mad or embarrassed. He didn't know which one. But it made something flutter in his chest. Whether she was either such not matter to him but for some reason, he didn't like seeing her like that. '' Weapons can be hidden in many places besides outside of the skin.'' He explained.

'' Outside of the skin?'' Raven asked confused, brows slightly raised. '' Where else would a person hide a weapon if not on their body?''

'' In their body.'' He simply replied.

'' In their-,'' Raven cut herself off as her eyes widen and her mouth dropped open in disbelief. '' You think-You think that I -that we- would stash weapons in our-''

''Raven!'' Mary put a quick stop to whatever her daughter was about to say but slapping her hand over her mouth. Looking at that Christian and then the doctor. ''I understand that you have rules that need to be followed but surely a female would be more appropriate in this situation.''

'' We have no female doctors. No females reside here.'' Dr. Mumbi explained. '' They are not allowed.''

'' What!'' Raven yelled outraged. '' So what? We just stand naked in front of two men. In a small room. With only one exit.''

Insolent child-woman. Do she not know who he was. What he was. He wanted to shake some sense into her. He could snap her neck with one finger and yet she dared argue with him. Mock him.

Christain really couldn't understand why she was angry. It wasn't like they were rapist or even perverted men. It was just a security check. No need for all the drama. especially coming from one such as her. A girl who seems to enjoy being with different men. So, taking off her clothes should be easy. More Anger blazed through him. How could she not value herself? Fornicating with men for money. Maybe because she lives in a poverty-stricken district. His conscience added. Christian knew that. Had seen women selling themselves in other districts but for some reason, it bothered him to know she participated in such activities.

Wanting to shake his head to clear his mind of such thoughts and feelings, he instead glared at Raven. '' Yes, that is what you must do,'' She glared back. Challenging him with her big brown doe eyes. Doe's eyes? Where did that come from?

''That is not happening,'' Squaring her shoulders she looked at her mother with a raised eyebrow. Expecting her to back her up. But instead, Mary did something that shocked him and her. She smiled. Christian never thought anything in life could surprise him, but these two females were constantly shocking him.

'' Raven, it was your idea to visit this district we must follow all the rules that come along,'' Placing a small hand on her daughter's arm, she stood and began undressing.

Mouth open and eyes wide Raven stared at her mother, clearly she thought her mother would protest with her. Christian did too. '' Mom, what are you doing?'' Raven asked in disbelief.

In the midst of removing her shirt, Mary stopped and looked at her daughter. '' The sooner we get undress the sooner we can get dress,'' She said in a tight voice. It was clear that she was annoyed but she understood that rules were accomplished for a reason and there was no backing out of them.

If Christian had a sense of humor he would have laughed at the stunt expression that was on Raven's face. Instead, he raised his eyebrow at her. Silently telling her to get on with.

Tossing a quick look at him Raven hesitated for a couple of seconds before she slowly moved her hands to her shirt. Her mother had already removed her's and was unbuttoning her pants. But for some strange reason, Christian couldn't look away from Raven. Unknown bodily reactions started happening to him. Inexperienced reactions. His hands started sweating and became fidgety. His heart slowly begun to speed up. His body became heated and restless; like he had to much energy stored and it wanted or needed to be released. He didn't know what was happening to him. If he was someone else he would have sworn he was showing signs of being anxious.

His breath caught in his throat when she lifted her shirt a couple inches revealing smooth looking brown skin with a small round ring. Belly piercing. It wasn't the first time he saw one but it was the first time he reacted to one. A reaction that was happening below the waist. Desire? Christian wasn't clueless when it came male desire. Although it was true that as a Halo soldier he is forbidden to sins of the flesh he witnessed enough sexual encounters between civilians to know the signs. Signs he was now displaying. Unacceptable. It was unheard of. A Halo experiencing desire. It was blasphemy. Surely he was reading his body wrong.

After a few seconds of lingering, she fully removed her shirt. Christian's eyes immediately went to the wall above her head. As a warrior, he was to always keep his eyes on potential threats and this child-woman was most definitely a threat. A threat to his integrity. He had a feeling that looking at her partially unclothed would lead him down a dangerous path.

Just when Raven was about to remove his pants a loud bang was heard in the distance. Christian immediately went on alert. Grabbing his AMT Automag V gun he went to open the door. But before he could he grab the handle the door burst open. Slamming into him with enough force to knock him on the hard white floor. Rolling with his gun in hand he jumped up aiming it at the new threat. Several firearms were already being pointed at him and the people in the room. He knew by the number of armed attackers he wouldn't be able to come out of this alive.

Slowly he lowered his gun to the floor and moved in front of the two females. It was his duty to protect them. How did they able to pass the watch guards? Even if they had somehow eliminated the guards at the gate there were plenty of others stationed throughout the compound.

There were currently six masked men carrying Beretta 70's lined up in front of him. They were aimed at him and Dr. Mumbi. Now, what? None of the men said a word just continued to point their guns at them. A small hand was placed on his back. He didn't have to turn around to know it was Raven. He felt it shaking through his shirt. Anger surged through him. These men will die badly for causing her fear.

Footsteps were heard in the hallway. Another one? He knew it was none of his brothers; they would never allow themselves to be heard. The footsteps got closer and closer until they stopped at the doorless entrance. Two men step aside to allow the mystery person in. An older man dressed in black walked through the doorway. He wore no mask. He was a tall, slightly built black man with graying hair on his close cut head and was clean shaven. He had a commanding aura about him. Christain could tell that this man was not to be taken lightly.

Standing in front of his men and facing them he looked Christian over before settling his eyes on something behind him. The movement to his left had Christian looking out the corner of his eye. Mary? What was she doing? Did she think to talk to them? Stupid woman. He went to grab her arm when she began to walk pass him.

The man in charge raised his gun and aimed it at his head. '' I wouldn't do that, son.'' Mary continued walking until she was in front of the man aiming at him. What in the hell was she doing?

Leaning forward Mary kissed the man on the lips. What the fuck!? '' Hello Husband, what took you so long.''

What the fuck!?

***********************************************************

I am so sorry it took so long to post but I will not make excuses, I just got mind-blocked. I am good now. So in couple of days I will post again. Here is Christian pov. Enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 2.1K 33
Sixteen years ago, my sisters and I moved from France to the United States to live the American dream. Not long after, I met Declan, a marine who was...
1.2M 26.7K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
Project HALO By CGjorgensen

Mystery / Thriller

1.3K 187 59
PROJECT HALO is a YA sci-fi thriller taking place in near-future Norway. It has speculative elements and will appeal to fans of dystopian works such...
3.9K 232 30
100 years ago, amidst WW3's nuclear bombing, a deadly virus was released in the atmosphere and nearly wiping out the humanity. It lives inside the hu...