Boku No Hero Academia Male Ch...

By Toshirolover

I got this idea from watching this anime and from my sister. So please comment in this book and please tell m... More

Request are open Boku no Hero Academia Lovers!
🔥Bakugou Katsuki X Haruka Takahashi X 🔥❄️Todoroki Shouto Lemon🍋
🐈Neko Midoriya Izuku X 🔥Katsuki Younger Sister Reader |Cat Love| Lemon🍋
I have a DeviantArt account.

Hero Midoriya Izuku/Deku X Normal Reader |How we meet!|Fluff ☁

13.7K 100 30
By Toshirolover

~Izuku's POV~

I was heading back home when I saw All Might however he was in his weak form. We were walking to the beach and talking at the same time. We were talking about how my quirks and that I was getting used to my quirk however I am worry about my body. So I talk this over to Skinny All Might and he said that don't worry about it and to follow his steps to control my quirk from killing me. So now we were talking about how school was going great for me until I saw a girl with (Hair color) and (Eye color) running in front of us and when I saw her I felt like there was a spark between us however I don't know if she felt the same thing. Skinny All Might saw that then smirk then spoke

"Hey kid! You know that was just a normal girl right?" He said and ask me. I look at him then blush then spoke

"I didn't know All Might." I said to him. He then saw how was still looking at the girl and smirk then hit my stomach

playfully with his elbow and spoke

"Do you like that normal girl Izuku?" Skinny All Might ask me. I look at him then my eyes widen and I turn red and look away then spoke however I stuttered.

"N-no! I don't e-even know h-her!" I said while slurring to him. He chuckle and mess my hair up and we start walking to our house.

~Now with the girl and Narrator's POV~

The girl that just run past All Might and Izuku Midoriya because she was running. The girl name is (First name) (Last name) and she admire all Heroes because they save people when they are in danger. She was now heading back home from running and she is just a normal girl with normal family. She would something wonder if having quirks are a big deal and wonder how it feels to have one. However I knew I will not have a quirk because I have normal parents and I know for sure that I will get their DNA. So I arrived at my front door and I was sweating a lot then I got the house keys and unlock the door. When I enter the house then close the door and lock it then I walk toward the kitchen then to the refrigerate and get the gallon of water out and open it and drink it. Then my mother walk in and saw me and she scream

"(Your name)! Why are you drinking water out of the gallon?" She ask me. I gulp then put the top back on the gallon and start to laugh. My mom left eye was twitching then she was about to scream until my dad enter the house and saw us in the kitchen. He sigh then he took off his jacket then he walk toward mom and kiss her forehead and spoke

"So what is happening here sweetheart?" My father ask my mother. My mother sigh and point to me and I smile and I was still holding the water gallon. My father sigh then goes toward me then hit me gently with his fist and spoke

"You know you shouldn't make your mother mad (Last name)." Father said to me. I laugh nervously and my father just sigh and pinch my cheeks and I was groaning because he knew I didn't like it when he pinch my cheeks. He stops about two minutes and goes back to my mother and kiss her and I was rubbing my now red cheeks. Then I put the water gallon back and run toward the living room and turn on the TV and put it on the news and I saw heroes saving someone. And those heroes are well known around my streets and town. I wonder how it feel to have a quirk how I was just a normal citizen. I sigh then headed upstairs to take a hot shower.

~Ten minutes pass~

I got of the bathroom and steam got out of the bathroom and I sigh because I feel refresh. I walk toward to my bedroom and open it and enter then jump on my bed and sigh. Then I grab my phone and earphones and plug it in and I hear music. I was thinking then I remembered that I had homework, so I got up and grab my backpack and open it and grab my homework and do it. Two minutes pass and I finished my homework and put it away and I went to sleep because tomorrow I will be going shopping with my friends. So I clean my room before I close my eyes and went to dreamland and it was a sweet one.

~Next Morning~

I was walking toward my high school. I was just humming until my best friend (Friend name) appear in front of me. She had a big smile on her face.

"I got an autograph from All Might!" (Friend name) said to me. I giggle then we continue to talk while walking toward the school gate. We arrived at the front gate and walk toward the school. We enter the school and walk toward our classroom. Me and (Friend name) had the same classroom and schedule. So we enter the classroom and class started.

~Three hours pass~

It was lunch time and I was getting my bento out and wait for (Friend name). She arrived and she had a smile on her face then I saw her have her bento on her left hand. I move my desk to hers and we started to eat. We were talking about heroes and who we like however I don't have a hero crush. (Friend name) was about to complain until there was an explosion nearby. Me and (Friend name) flinched and look outside. We saw villains around the school and attacking the students. I was scared but I had to protect the students that are inside my classroom.

"Everyone! Put all the desks in front of both entrance!" I screamed to everyone. Everyone was still shaking and didn't listen. I got mad and kick a desk nearby and look at everyone.

"Listen! We need to do this to protect our self from the villains now!" I screamed to everyone. They nod then everyone including me start putting all the desk in front of both entrance. When we finished doing that and we stay in the back of the classroom. I sigh then I see the floor moving and I got scared and look at everyone.

"Run toward the front of the classroom everyone! Now!" I screamed to everyone. They flinched and listen to me. Everyone was now in front of the classroom and I was going to run toward the front of the classroom. However I was too late because I saw a hand go through the floor I was standing on. That hand gave me with a strong grip and I groan.

"(Your name)!" (Friend name) screamed my name. The monster laugh and was shaking his hand around. I was about to faint until I heard someone screaming. I look toward the screaming and I saw was a guy with a green bunny suit. The guy look at the monster and glare at it.

"How dare you hurt a citizen?!" The guy screamed at the monster. I sigh because it was a hero however I see that guy tripping then there was three other people there.

"Arg! Ah ah!" I moaned in pain. The guy wearing the green bunny suit run toward me and the monster and try to open the monster's hand. I groan then I look at the guy then I felt my heart go 'thump' for no reason. Then I saw the guy staring at me too however he was interrupted by a punch. I gasped and I wanted to scream however the monster squeeze me hard.

"Ah ah! It hurt!" I screamed in pain. The people that where in my classroom gasped then look at the green bunny dude.

"Deku! Get up and safe that girl!" Someone screamed to him. I look at the person that screamed and it was a girl. Deku nod then he start running toward the monster and start punching it. I gasped because those punches looked familiar. The monster was screaming in pain and the monster punch Deku again.

"Arg!" Deku groaned. He was now on the floor. He was breathing hard then the monster look at my classmate and I knew the monster wanted to eat them. I got worry and look at the Deku guy.

"Deku guy! Please save my classmate!" I screamed to Deku. Deku flinched and look at me then to my classmate. He groan and got up and start running toward the monster. His fist was getting ready to punch then look at the monster.

"One For All Smash!" Deku screamed and punch the monster on the stomach. I gasped because I saw that the monster has a hole on it's stomach. It fall down and it's grip loosen and I was falling. I closed my eyes and wait for the feeling of the floor. However it never happen and I didn't know why. When I open my eyes and I gasped. Because it was the Deku guy that catch me. I turn red because I was so close to him. The Deku guy keep staring at me until the girl with brown short hair screamed his name.

"Deku! We have to go now!" The brown hair girl screamed to him. Deku guy nod then look at me then to her.

"Okay then, Uraraka!" Deku guy screamed to Uraraka. Deku guy was about to walk away until I grab his arm. I gasped because I just grab him without thinking. Deku guy look at me then I began to sweat then I look at him.

"Thank y-you for saving me, Deku guy." I said to him. Deku guy flinch but then smile then nod his head. I let him go and he began to walk away. I didn't want him to leave until I know his real name. So I look at him.

"Wait! What is your real name, Deku guy?!" I screamed to him. He flinch then he looked at me. He was thinking if he should give his real name. He really felt like a connecting with me, so he should just tell her his real name. So he walk toward her and lean toward her ear.

"My name is Midoriya Izuku. Don't tell anyone okay.~" Izuku said to me. Then he looked at me and put one of his fingers toward his covered mouth. I turn red and nod my head. He begin to walk away from me and walk along with his friends. (Friend name) run toward me along with my classmate. (Friend name) grab my shoulder and shake me.

"Are you okay, (Your name)?" (Friend name) asked me. I look at her smile then nod my head.

"Yes. I'm okay, (Friend name)." I said to her. Then my classmate crowded us and asked question to me. I smile then I look outside and saw that the villains all disappear. I sigh in relief then look at my classmate and (Friend name).

~Three hour pass~

The principal checked everyone is safe and sound. Everyone was presented and some were injured, so they were send to the hospital. Everyone was send home and everyone was happy. I say goodbye to (Friend name). She was worry about me walking home alone however I told her it's okay. She was still worry but gave up. (Friend name) gave me a bear hug and left with her parents. I start walking back home and I was thinking about the hero that save me. I was in La La Land that I didn't notice that the hero that save me walk pass by. Izuku saw me and his eyes widen then look at me and gently grab my arm. I gasped then look at Izuku however I didn't knew it was Izuku. Izuku look at me.

"Are you (First name) (Last name)?" Izuku asked me. My eyes widen then look at the guy.

"How do you know my name?" I asked him. He smile then hug me then lean toward my ear.

"I'm the hero that save you today from the monster." Izuku said to me. I gasped then look at him then I saw his eyes and I knew right away that those eyes belong to the hero that save me. I smile then I hug him.

"I have to say something to you, Izuku." I said to him. He look at me then I turn red.

"I'm in love with you ever since you save me, Izuku." I said to him. Izuku's eye widen then smile. He lean toward me and kiss me. My eyes widen this time but then I kiss him back. We pull apart because we need air then I look at Izuku with a smile.

"I'm in love with you ever since I saved you, (Last name)." Izuku said to me. I turn red then giggle then look at him.

"You're so cute and you can call me (Your name), Izuku." I said to him. Izuku turn red then nod and smile.

"Okay then, (Your name)." Izuku said to me. I smile then I hug his arm and he turn redder. We headed to my house. I introduce him to my parents and my dad didn't like him because he looked a little older than me. However when I explain he saved me. He thank Izuku saving me and if he hurt me he will kill him. Izuku got scared and I laugh. I smile and hug Izuku that was still scare of my dad. Now I was dating my hero.

~End of Your POV. Reader and Izuku lived happily ever after and got married. The End and I'm still taking request everyone. I hope QueenBre23 like this story and sorry it took so long.~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 48.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
133K 7.5K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
298K 9.7K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 57.3K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...