ILY: I (loathe!/like?/love?!)...

Galing kay sspencerr27

A tweens fanfiction. :) this is LEXI-CENTERED, but all tweens are included. pairings? (surprise, surprise!) w... Higit pa

Author's Note
Prologue
1. Two is better than one
2. The Tigress Slap!
3. De Javu
4. AAACHHHOOOO!!!
5. Meet his little sister!
6. What the hell?
7. Say it again
8. and it's all about her(her, her, her, her)
9. That should be Me
10. start of something new
11. Happy together
12. We are family
13. A night To Remember
15. Complicated
16. What Hurts Most
17. The Reason
18. Hot Mess
19. This is Me
20. One Step at a Time
21. Cry
22. Smile
23. Balisa
24. You found Me
25. We Could Happen
26. You and Me
27. I love you goodbye
28. Save Me
29. I'll be there for you
30. Sana Dalawa ang Puso Ko
31. The gift
32. The Dance
33. How I met You Mother
34. Eyes on the Prize
35. The Break Up
36. misunderstanding
37. duets
38. family reunion Day 1
39. Day 2
40. Lanterns
41. Isn't enough

14. Isn't she lovely?

1.2K 27 18
Galing kay sspencerr27

     Kris of course was a nervous wreck. He really, REALLY didn't want to open the dance floor! But according to Ms. Angeles, as champions… they have to!

Now why on earth did I join the competition anyway? Wait… ni hindi nga pala ako yung nagfile ng application… my bestfriend Josh did! How thoughtful of him! UGGGH!!!!

     Just like what competition’s tagline was… once chosen, there is no turning back…  If he screw up, the whole school, no, the whole Big 4 will make fun of him!

Relax Kris… relax… look for your inspiration…. Okay. Inspiration… hmmm. Where earth is Joyce? I needed her! She could help me relax! So where was she? Focus Kris! The dance! You'll do great...Yeah right! SHUT IT!

     He shook his head when he heard Josh talking.

Josh:                Asan si Lex? She said she'll be here! Alam mo… sa tingin ko hindi siya pupunta… I told you she didn't have a date but you wouldn't believe me!

Kris:                 Josh… nakita ko siya sa bahay kanina…--

Josh:                eh bakit di mo siya kasabay?!

Kris:                 kasi sinundo siya ng date niya…?

Josh:                So sinong date niya?

Kris:                 uh… hindi ko sure kung ako dapat ang magsabi nun… anyway… sino ba ang date mo? hindi mo rin naman sinasabi!

Josh:                makikita mo rin!

Kris:                 oohkaaay?

Derrick:             Kris! Tara na?

Kris:                 Sure! Bea?

     They all turned to look as the ateneo university head made his way in the hall ignoring everyone else. Alden was right beside him escorting the most beautiful girl Josh had ever seen in his whole life. She was dressed in a white dress and her hair was up. She was smiling brightly.

Josh:                sino yung date ni Alden?

Kris:                 Uh… joke yun?

Kim:                 Siya ang date ni Alden?!

Kylie:                OH my GOSH! That's absolutely brilliant!

Josh:                kilala niyo siya?

Bea:                 JOSH?!

Elmo:              Please tell me you are kidding! I thought that you were smart!

Yassi:               He does't need to be smart; they have her with them so...

Josh:                WHAT?! Hey who is she?

Kris:                 LEX!

     Josh looked at him and then at the girl in Alden's arms. His eyes widen.

Josh:                Si… si Lex ba yun?!

All around them the people whispered her name.

Josh:                Is that OUR Lexi with Alden?

Yassi:               Oh my God she's gorgeous!

Kim:                 Is she really her?

Bea:                 YES! That's Lexi!

Jake:                She is hot!

Yassi:               I can't believe it! She's like the prettiest girl in school!

Josh:                Look at that body! Where was she hiding those curves?!

Bea:                 Josh! After all these years… congrats naman at napansin mo siya… at siguro naman ngayon… ipagmamalaki mong bestfriend mo siya!

Josh:                I’m always proud that she’s my bestfriend!

Bea:                 Pero ang problema… ni hindi mo siya nakikita as a beautiful young lady!

Josh:                tssss… sino ba namang mag-aakala? Wait… Julie Anne did that?!

Yassi:               Really… I’m going to finance that girl!

Jake:                Do you think she'll dance with me if I ask her?

Elmo:               Dude she's here with Alden! There is no way she'll leave him to dance with you!

Bea:                 I told you she had a date!

Kim:                 She looks like a princess!

Bea:                 I know... that was the plan!

Kris:                 Yeah... I guess, hindi lang kaming pamilya ang tatawag sa kanyang princess… Our very own THOMASIAN PRINCESS!

     The Thomasians cheered loudly and Lexi turned as red as a tomato! Which of course caused teasing laughter to erupt amongst the students.

*******************************

     Derrick froze when he heard the murmurs and he started pushing his way in front of the crowd to see with his own eyes. He tried to make it look like he just wanted to get closer to the Hall but he wasn't sure he succeeded... He didn't care though... He looked to his left when he felt Jake doing the same with him. They all reached the front just as Hiro stopped in front of them. He turned left and there, right behind him standing was Alden with a... goddess clutching his elbow. He felt his blood boil in his veins and his heart was beating so loudly he was sure Kylie, who was currently holding his hand, could hear it. His eyes were completely focused to the young goddess just ten feet from him. Her curves were that of a models and he must admit that she was incredibly... hot! His eyes slowly traveled her exposed skin, it was milky white and looked satin soft. His stare finally reach her pale face. She was simply breath taking. Her pale cheeks had an almost none existent touch of blush, her lips full and soft and cherry red and her eyes... God her eyes! Her black eyes were shining happily... Her thick lashes were black and when her eyes closed they were touching her skin. Her hair  were in an elegant knot in the back of her head with some rebellious strands escaping and framing her perfect face and long, gracious neck… and there… she was wearing a golden necklace with a small heart hanging loosely... His heart jump...

She’s wearing it! She’s wearing it! Ohhh… what to do? What to do?! CALM DOWN! SHE’S WEARING IT BECAUSE SHE DIDN’T KNOW IT CAME FROM YOU! DO YOU REALLY THINK SHE WOULD WEAR THAT IF SHE KNEW?! Yeah right…

     Derrick tried to calm his erratic heart beating and he averted his needy eyes from the innocent angel in front of him. His teeth gritted together when he heard the outrageous exclamations about the young beauty behind him and the jealous comments from envious girls. He again felt his blood boil but this time in anger when he noticed the lust filled stares sending to the princess and the low whistles.

Andami talagang maniac sa mundo! Grabe! Sinisira ng mga lalaking to ang pangalan ng mga mababait!

Gaaaahd! She was a young, stunningly beautiful woman and all the males in this hall finally noticed it too... Much to his annoyance. Derrick stared mournfully at the girl he loved... but couldn't have. She was blushing from all the attention and her smile was uncomfortable. Her eyes stared at someone on his right and her smile softened. He looked and saw that her smile was directed to his childhood friend. His heart broke...

Kylie:                Derrick are you okay? You seem awfully pale all of a sudden...

     Kylie murmured touching his cheek fondly. He felt sick when for a moment he imagined a smaller, more delicate hand touching him so intimately.

Derrick:             Yeah I'm cool... I just thought, you know… the dance...I'm kinda nervous...

Derrick! Why on earth can you easily lie to your girlfriend? You don’t deserve her. She deserved someone better than you! Someone that would want her... Not someone that every time she touched, will wish she was someone else... You’re such a USER!

Elmo:               Who would have thought that Lexi was going to look like that under all these books!

Jake:                I would!

     Jake whispered staring at the girl but glaring at the Atenean champion. Alden had just put his arm around her waist and was whispering something to her ear. She was smiling brightly when she answered.

     Naalala ni Derrick yung pinagusapan nila ni Lexi sa garden… Now he knew who she really wanted. Of course! How could he be so stupid? He had seen them quite a few times in the library all chatty and laughing and he had heard him compliment her... He had seen with his own eyes the loving, warm stare the Atenean champion always looked at her with or how his hard face soften almost instantly when his eyes landed on her. He just didn't want to admit to himself what that meant...

**************************

     Lexi was so nervous she felt like she was going to puke... When she walked in all the heads turned in their direction... Obviously all the students wanted to see Alden's mysterious date. She felt her date squeezing her hand when the stares turned at her. She took a deep breath as she heard the loud gasps and cries of surprise when her school mates finally registered the fact that she was indeed herself and she was Alden's date. She smiled to everyone looking at her ignoring the glaring she received from Alden's fan club which intensified when he pulled her closer to him and smiled down to her. She smiled back and he squeezed her reassuringly again. Lexi looked at Kris who was looking at her admiringly and smiled brilliantly. Josh was now staring at her with wide-open eyes and open mouths. She felt a strange sense of satisfaction and pride provided by the fact that her best friend was so obviously shocked that she could look like that and have a famous UAAP player as her date! And they didn't even know that her relationship with said player was progressing rapidly... She couldn't even imagine their reaction if she and Alden become a couple!

     She was surprised to find Derrick staring at her with an intensity she had never notice in his eyes... His eyes turned darker and seem to sparkle with inner fire. His heated  stare made her cheeks aflame and she hastily turned to her date who was currently talking to his friend.  Lexi for the first time noticed Kylie Padilla standing there.

Ang ganda niya! Hindi na nakakapagtaka na nagustuhan siya ni Derrick…

     Tumingin naman siya kay Jake…

Lexi:                 thanks for the bracelet!

     Mas lalo pang lumaki ang ngiti ni Jake…

Ms. Angeles:     Mr. Richards… all the cham—Ms. Fernandez is that you?!

Lexi:                 Good evening, Miss!

Ms. Angeles:     You look beautiful my dear

     Angeles said sincerely and Lexi blushed and mumbled an inaudible thank you.

Ms. Angeles:     Chin up Miss Fernandez, you are a Thomasian! -- As I was saying Mr. Richarrds, champions and their dates will get ready. After Miss Monasterio’s opening number... the champions will immediately open the dance floor.

     Alden couldn't help a groan in the thought that they'll walk in front of all the other students. It was Lexi's turned to squeeze his hand and smile encouragingly at him. He returned it and lightly pulled her along. Lexi felt eyes burning to the back of her skull and turned to find the source. Derrick and Kylie. Derrick's eyes were focused on her and he seemed to be gritting his teeth. Kylie smiled at her.

Kylie:                Hello Lexi, you look amazing tonight

Lexi:                 Thanks! Ang ganda mo din! Bagay na bagay sayo yung dress mo... :D

Alden:               Derrick…

Derrick:             Alden… I don't think you know my date. This is Kylie Padilla, my... girlfriend...

     While Alden was busy greeting Cho…

Derrick:             You are breath taking, Lexi...

     Lexi blushed and turned away. Kris was staring at her and she smiled at him. She could still feel Derrick's black eyes on her but she chose to ignore him. She was there with Alden and not him.

     Lexi looked around the tables. To her amusement she found a lot of students-all males- staring at her. Some blushed and looked away but the majority of them smiled flirtatiously and winked at her.

Boys will be boys…

     The girls instead threw her envious glances and malicious glares. Especially the Atenean girls were looking at her murderously. She knew she shouldn't have done it but she couldn't resist. She turned to Derrick embarrassed. He was smirking but he wasn't looking at her. She knew he was laughing with her and she huffed and turned away. She heard him chuckle again and this time she didn't turn around. She purposefully moved her foot and with the heel of her shoe stomped on his toes. Derrick only slightly flinched but didn't say anything. She looked at him from the corner of her eye and saw him looking at her with an amused smile. She turned bright red and focused on her date. She spent the rest of her time divided between talking with Alden, smiling encouragingly at Kris and avoiding Derrick's eyes, who seemed to be looking at her more than his own date.

     Finally Derrick, still with a smile turned to his date. Kylie looked at him fondly and his smile slightly dropped.

Galing mo umarte talaga! alam mo, dapat may award ka na eh! Simula ng makita mo SIYA… you’ve been pretending to  converse with his girlfriend, while he was eavesdropping to Lexi's conversation with Alden and playing peety games with Lexi while no one is looking! DERRICK, YOU HAVE TO FORGET HER! Pano ka siya makakalimutan?! Pano ko siya hindi papansin kung ganyan ang itsura niya--goddess?!

     He tried… he tried no to look at her again… But while he was flirting with Kylie he heard her giggle and Alden's deep chuckle and it annoyed him. Alden’s fan girls were spending their time between glaring at Lexi-who didn't seem to mind- and swooning every time they heard their idol laugh or saw his smile.

     Lexi Fernandez has always been linked to few but famous guys in school. Kristoffer Martin. Dahil nga hindi naman nagpapalit ng surname si Kris at hindi naman nila binobroadcast na in-adopt si Kris ng mga fernandez… madaming nag-iisip na sa sobrang close nila, ay gustong-gusto na siya ng parents ni Lexi. At ang masama pa… nagli-live in na daw sila… But that issue was close now for sure… seeing that they both go with different dates…  then there was Ken Chan. Sabi nga nila… opposites do attract. At most likely daw, sila ang magkakatuluyan. Eto na siguro ang worst pairing para kay Lexi. Derrick Monasterio. Oh yes… sabihin na nating ito ang pinakabenta sa kanila… it was proven daw kasi. The famous kiss. At syempre… aware naman kayo sa kung ano ang naging daloy ng relationship nila.  And don't forget a famous, rich, good-looking UAAP player, Alden Richards. and judging by the looks between them they were or soon to become boyfriend and girlfriend...Now that was going to be a field day for the press!

     On the other hand there was Lexi Fernandez. She helped Kris with this tournament and stuck with him through thick and thin. She was admirable and famous by her own right. Tonight though she surprised them all by transforming to the swan she really was and rightfully earned a place among the most beautiful girls tonight(if not the prettiest). So she had everything…brains, looks, fame and a kind-hearted, warm, forgiving personality.

Barbie:              Thank you!

Mr. Ching:         Let’s all welcome… the champions!

     With confidence, they were lead her through the doors with their chins held high. The murmurs were louder in there since more people who were unable to see them before now had a clear view. Lexi watched with satisfaction Joyce Ching’s eyes widen with pure jealously and Ken Chan looking at her and then to his own date as if he compared them. Josh stared at her with narrowed eyes and his ears turned bright red.

     Alden turned and offered Lexi his hand smiling. Lexi sighed dreamily. Under the Halls lights Alden's black hair seemed dark blue and his black eyes were burning with happiness and affection. They were the first to walk to the dance floor, closely followed by Hiro and Louise, then Derrick joined with Kylie, then Kris with Bea.

     Lexi could feel every one staring at her and Alden, even the other champions and their dates... Her eyes connect with Derrick's for a short moment. He didn't avert his gaze and she felt as though he was staring at her over the top of Kylie's head. She shrugged the feeling off and offered him a small smile.

Kylie:                Hmmm… bakit sobra ka atang makangiti ngayon?

Derrick:             Bakit nga ba? Siyempre dahil kasama kita…

***************************

     Then there was is. The dance floor was officially open! Surely the ball was full of surprises… From the champions’ date, the students turned their heads to another couple… it was none other than the famous Barbie Monasterio and her date… Joshua Magalona… Sanay na si Barbie sa gantong klaseng atensyon… so nagsmile lang siya sa kanila at nilagay na niya ang kamay niya sa shoulders ni Josh.

Barbie:              Wow… so san na napunta yung kayabangan mo?

Josh:                Anong kayabangan ka diyan?

Barbie:              Relax Josh… alam mo… usually babae yung kinakabahan sa sayaw eh. Don’t tell me… hindi ka marunong sumayaw?

Josh:                marunong ako no… kaso… nararamdaman ko na madaming nakatingin—hindi. Nakatitig sakin!

Barbie:              So? Eh kilalang kilala kaya kayong tatlo! Lalo na ikaw… alam mo na… nungprank war.

Josh:                Ang point… kilala na ko sa ganung bagay… pero sa ganto?

Barbie:              You meant… kasayaw ang isang super sikat na artista?

Josh:                Wow… umaapaw din kayabangan mo eh!

Barbie:              I don’t have to please you anyway… take it or leave it. This is me.

Josh:                Wow… ayos ah. As if namang kailangan din kitang i-please

Barbie:              Hindi tayo close pero… take it this way… ako lang isipin mo…

Josh:                ANO?!

Barbie:              Don’t think highly of yourself… ibig kong sabihin… wag mong pansinin yung iba… ako lang isipin mo. diba sabi mo nga. Hindi mo ko kailangang i-please? So kung magkamali ka man, I won’t care… so i-enjoy mo lang ang sarili mo. isipin mo na walang ibang tao sa dance floor kundi tayo… na… we’re just dancing… but we’re a complete stranger to each other…

     At nagsimula na silang magsayaw… Hindi man inaamin ni Josh… pero sinunod niya yung sinabi ni Barbie… They were dancing… as if nothing else matters… And for some reasond… Josh found it amusing… that he finds this stranger utterly beautiful…

Barbie:              See? Better…

Josh:                Lagi ka bang ganto?

Barbie:              laging ano?

Josh:                lagi mong iniisip na ikaw lang tao sa mundo?

Barbie:              Hindi ah… yung ibang tao… ang iniisip na may sarili akong mundo… alam mo yun… tipong pag nakikita nila ako… kailangan bigyan ako ng space. Magkaiba kami ni Derrick… Somewhat, may expectations sila sakin kasi super naging sikat si Derrick… and more likely sumusunod ako sa mga yapak niya… Yung pagmamahal nila kay Derrick… nasasalo ko din. Si Derrick yung tipong magmi-mingle sa crowd tas kahit pagkaguluhan siya, enjoy niya pa din. Pero pag ako… lagi akong iingatan ng crowd… as if I’ll break down like a glass.

Hindi lang pala paglalaro nasa isip niya…

Barbie:              Gustong-gusto kong umattend sa isang normal school. Pero hindi ako pinayagan. Kaya nga gusto kong bumibisita dito… kaya gusto ko kayong kasama… kasi sa inyo… nararamdaman ko yung rejection… yung kailangan kong paghirapan yung mga bagay para makuha ko. alam mo bang si Lexi ang unang taong nagparamdam sakin na normal din akong teenager? Pumunta ako sa bahay nila—speaking of, after this ball, lagot ka sakin sa pagligaw mo sakin!-- anyway… sa iba pag pumupunta ako… VIP na VIP yung dating ko… pero yung parents ni Lexi… alam mo bang hinayaan nila kong tawagin ko silang Mommy at Daddy? Feel at home ako!

Josh:                ganun talaga sila… --

     Hindi nila napansin na natapos na yung kanta… pero nagpatuloy pa din silang sumayaw… nagkwekwentuhan… and for the first time… they were listening to each other… at hindi sila nag-aaway! Hooray!

**************************

Lexi was a little surprised when Jake Vargas popped out of anywhere next to her and Alden and lightly tapped her date's shoulder with an easy smile on his handsome face.

Jake:                May I cut in?

Alden:               I'll be here for the next dance, my angel

At inabot na ni Alden ang kamay ni Lexi kay Jake…

Lexi:                 Ang gwapo natin ngayon ah! May gusto ka bang i-impress?

Jake:                Ooh… I think you know who…

Lexi felt uneasy.

Lexi:                 Jake…--

Jake:                You look beautiful... I thought I saw a goddess…

Here she was practically getting a love confession while she wanted another guy. Life was cruel...

Lexi:                 Look Jake...

     She composed herself and steady her heart. She didn't do it on purpose. She didn't make him fall for her so that she could hurt him! Hindi naman siya paasa diba? Si Alden ang gusto niya… at hindi niya talaga maimagine na magugustuhan niya si Jake more than friends… kaya dapat wag na niyang paasahin si Jake!

Lexi:                 I’m really sorry… pero kaibigan lang talaga ang tingin ko sayo… Siguro someday magiging bestfriends tayo, who knows? Pero hanggang dun lang talaga… I'm sorry if I hurt you but I didn't do it on purpose! Please forgive me!

Jake:                Ipaglalaban ko to…

Lexi:                 Jake… ngayon pa lang itigil mo na… masasaktan ka lang…--

Jake:                si Alden diba? He  won't be here forever... After the tournament ends, he'll leave... I'm going to be here, he won't... I have the rest of this year and all the next to make you fall for me! That's a lot of time... To tell you… sobrang konti lang ang nagwowork na long-distant relationship…

Lexi:                 Jake… kaibigan lang talaga yung tingin ko sayo… And even if Alden won't be here doesn't mean my feelings will change... I'm sorry Jake but I'm sure you and I will never work out... Please listen to me and find someone else...

Jake:                Hindi pwede… Lexi—

Alden”               Everything alright?

Lexi:                 Yeah, everything's fine Alden... – where’s kris?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry kung antagal ko magupdate!!! kasi magpreprelims na kami... so yun! sorry talaga! :( i'll make it up! sorry. sorry!

P.S. sooo. unexpected events occur.

aaminin ko na... the main idea was to stick with the original loveteams kasi nga, yun yung nasa author's note ko... and most likely, yun ang inaasahan niyo...

kaso... based on tween hearts... ay bumalik na si kylie... which means... Ricklie is back on track... at ang Pepito Manoloto na nagpapakita na ng jhalexi sweet moments... so expected na ang jhalexi...

at madami ring nagsasabing jhalexi na lang...

so people. what do you want? derlex? ricklie? jhalexi? jabea? --> still open for denlex, oh. and please tell me why! --> via reviews, pm, or tweet! :>

so yun. please inform me para mabago ko... pero don;t worry. i'll help you out sa next chapters... hint: determinado pa rin si jake na makuha si lexi. :> will derrick finally confess his feelings?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
412K 4.6K 7
These are my collections of He's Into Her Season 1 Lines.
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...