Appreciate Me (Michaeng ver.)

By chaey_

"I just want you to appreciate me... Even a little, i dont mind. Is that too much to ask for?" "Shh, I dont e... More

1.0 = A Text.
2.0 = Miserable
3.0 = Omo Wrong Dorm!
4.0 = She's jerk
5.0 = What is that mean?!
6.0 = Please.
7.0 = Regrets.
8.0 = What have you done?
10.0 = Missing.
11.0 = Surprise!!
12.0 = Thats enough.
13.0 = I Hate You.
14.0 = The End.

9.0 = Birthday planning!

3.9K 120 12
By chaey_

It contains a failed smut but if you dont want to read it then just skipped to another chapter,[[DO NOT REPORT]]

Dont tell me if im not giving you any warning , i already did 😌🎈

P/s: im addicted with this song so why not hehe (⌒▽⌒)

~FLASHBACK~

MINA'S POV

Ahhh its Chaeyoung's birthday. Hmm what should i do? A little surprise? I think before i wake up from my lovely dovey bed. I look up to my phone which is placed beside my bed and..

"WHAT! Wae,when,who?" I checked my phone and theres a plenty of messages and 109 missed called from someone. I quickly unlocked it and checked it. "Eh? Chaeyoungie..."

Message from Baby Chae🐯🙈💕
Babe!! Babe ! Babe babe babe babe babe babe babe!!
[[2310 p.m.]]

Message from Baby Chae🐯🙈💕
Babbyyy its 11:11 and i miss you! I love you! I want you! Make a wish!!
[[2311p.m.]]

Message from Baby Chae🐯🙈💕
Baby, you know what is the different between diamonds and you?? 🤔
[[2319p.m.]]

Message from Baby Chae🐯🙈💕
Diamonds are small and i could only keep it on our hand but you... I can always keep you in my heart ㅋㅋㅋ i love you. (≧∇≦)❤️💕
[[2323p.m.]]

Message from Baby Chae🐯🙈💕
Babe are you asleep??? 🙃🙄🤓😴
[[2357p.m.]]

Message from Baby Chae🐯🙈💕
Okay youre. Well how i wish you were here beside me. Cuddle me with all you might. Showers me with kisses everytime im being flirty. I miss you. I crave your lips on my soft cheeks,skin and so on. I miss you. Come here tomorrow night 😙😏😏💕 Lets sleep together! See you ❤️ i love you so much babe no one can ever replaces you 💕 smile!! Your smile is a drug to me and im addicted. I love it when you smile it makes me forget all my problems 🙈💕😌🎈 goodnight, Iloveyou💕❤️
[[0016 a.m.]]

"Awww,Tomorrow... Night? Uh oh she might been forget that today is her day... Wait i have an idea.." I locked my phone and went outside to check my parents either they are home or not. But Gladly , they arent. They are still at Japan. Okay im going to messages Nayeon and Sana unnie to come here soon.

Message to Snake line 😏🐍
Mina: Nayeon and Sana Unnie!! Yah ppali!! Reply me!!
Nayeon Bunny 🐰 : what is it Penguin!! Its early in the morning wtf you do -.-
Mina: sorry for disturbing!! Today is my gf's birthday!! >o< Did you guys and other members have something to do?
Sana Squirrel 🐹 : yah!! Its 4.50a.m.!what are you doing ? go to sleep you pabo!
Nayeon Bunny 🐰 : ^^ agree!
Mina: okay guys firstly i am sorry for disturbing you guys. Secondly, Answer me please!?
Sana Squirrel 🐹 : we dont have any plan. Well do you ?
Mina : uhh glad... Yeah i have 🙋🏻 can we meet later?? 🙆🏻🙆🏻
Sana Squirrel 🐹 : when,where?
Mina : my apartment , at 9.00a.m!
Sana Squirrel 🐹 : ok.
Mina : wait! Wheres nayeon unnie?
Sana Squirrel 🐹 : shes asleep. Its okay i will tell her later. Goodmornight 😴

Soon, i fell asleep with my handphone is unlocked and not too soon, i heard a knock on my apartment main door.

"Kyaaaaah what the fish its midnight who on earth is there!!" I lazily get up from my bed and went to the main door. Not too soon, i heard Sana's and Nayeon's voice.

"YAH YOU TOLD US TO COME HERE AT 9. WHERE ARE YOU PABO"
"THIS PENGUIN MAKES ME FEEL LIKE WANT TO KICK THE ASS OUT OF HER OPENED IT NOW IM HUNGRY"
"Calm down!! Im going to unlocked it!"

I quickly unlocked it and gave them a weak smile.

"Yah! Whats wrong with that weak face of yours?" Sana asked and rudely entered my apartment with Nayeon.

"I am sleepy. What are you guys doing here?"I asked back.

"Ehhh? you told us to came right? you forgot?" Nayeon said.
"OH YEAH ITS ABOUT CHAE!"
"see." Sana look at Nayeon and grinned at her.
"Soo whats the plan?" Sana asked me.
"Well ill tell you after i showered"
"Arasseo." Both of them said.

After i took a bath,i quickly wear my favourite white jeans with a grey crop top and a beanie on my head.

"Okay im done gu-... wHAT ARE YOU BOTH DOING OMG"
"D-Dont get us wrong! Sana just massage my neck because my neck is in pain. We dont do such thing like you and chae always d-" Nayeon said.
"SHUT UP!! okay okay i wont get it wrong *smirk*"
"Kyahhhhhhhh whats wrong with that smirk!" Nayeon said.
"Nothing. How sweet."
"YAH!!" Both of them yelled loudly.
"Okay im going to tell you both whats the actual plan,okay?"

They both nodded and move towards me.

"First of all, you guys have to come to my house..."
"anddd??" Sana asked back.

"Then you guys will help me to decorate all the party stuff! The balloons,the cakes,the foods, oh and dont forget to buy some red wine also? i... guess??"
"OMG A DRUNK PARTY YAY!" Nayeon jumps around and so do Sana.
"no no no dont get drunk. please. my house will turns upside down if you guys did it. Secondly,i will bring her out and take her house keys so she wont be able to go home and she will just stay at my house for a night.....*smirk*"
"WE KNEW IT! youre gonna play that game ?"
"Hmmmmm what you think?"
"Why not!!"
"Alright,now,we will tell others."
"Aye aye Chaeyoung's princess"

After telling the others,they came to my house with stuff that i told them to buy and began decorating. Its 5.00 p.m. already. I take a shower and put some nice clothes and makeups and quickly get into my car. I drove my car until Chaeyoung's apartment which is not that far from mine.

~DING DONG~

"Who's thereeee?" Chaeyoung ask behind the door.
"Yours." I replied back and giggled.
"OMO WAIIIIIIIT"

She unlocked the door and quickly grab me into her house. Without saying hi,she crashed her lips to my forehead and cheeks.

"I miss you. Miss youuuuuuuuuuuu~ So much" Chaeyoung said and still kiss me all over her face.
"I miss you too. Here *point at my lips* It misses you too" I said.
"Uh oh just tell me already."

NO ONES POV

Chaeyoung leaned closer but Mina laughed and pushed her away. She then grabbed Mina's waist and pinned her against the door.

"Its my day so you have to *smirk* play with my games" Chaeyoung said out loud to Mina. Mina froze and just praying that she wont do the things that they always does. "Not now not now" Mina mumbled and shut her eyes until she felt Chaeyoung's warm breathe on her neck.

Chaeyoung then kisses her girlfriend's neck without giving any warning. Mina let a soft moan as chaeyoung go further by kissing her collarbones and...

"C-chae w-wait!! Im..."
"You what??"
"Im...-

~SHYSHYSHY~

"Wait chae, someones calling me u-um give me some times?"
"Okay babe" Chaeyoung said.

"You what?"
"They are what!?"
"What!!"
"You guys cant be ugh"
"Wait please be make sure that nayeon isnt drunk."
"Okkkay , 1 hour?"
"2 hours ?? Okay okay im gonna take her out now."
"Hmmm bye"

"Who is that?" Chaeyoung asks Mina.
"Oh hmm my parents. They said they want to meet you" Mina replied.
"Ehhhh? For what?"
"Idk lets go!"

Mina then grabbed Chaeyoung's hand after she finally ready to go out.

"Shall we?"
"Lets!"

~Ends of Flashback~

"Chaeyoung where are you?"
"On my way to the park. Wae?"
"Im.. Chaeyoungie,im sorry"
"Huh? Wae? Are you okay Jihyo?" "Mina.. Mina....She..."
"She what!?"
"Shes missing"
"WHAT!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im really sorry guys its been awhile since i didnt update my stories 😁💁🏻💁🏻🙌🏻 im quite busy these past few days so im really sorry. Ill try to finish my two books before oct ends.

Have a nice day everyone ❤️❤️❤️🌝💕🙈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 2.6K 23
{Mina ff} "Will you be my player 2?"
78.1K 2.8K 27
"It was a nuisance, this shouldn't be happening. I hate her, she's annoying, too clingy, too handful.Yet she helped me.." She muttered,"But that days...
910K 32.3K 56
"You're annoying, idiotic and stubborn. I hate you." "Hm, we all know you mean the opposite Ms. Myoui." ~ ©️CubChaeng | Univeristy AU Hope you enjoy...
20.7K 523 44
I will do everything to be with you, just stay with me. - Son Chaeyoung